HELP! Prison release

Chrysalis

In approx 2° when mars applies to conjunct the merc/Jup midpoint, there looks to be successful discussions regarding her release.

So maybe around 2 months.

skyemc

I spoke to my friend last Saturday, she said thank you to all of you who replied to this thread :)

It's going to be very difficult for her to use a service of new legal reps at this stage so she decided to spoke about a better strategy with her lawyers.

Timing wise, if all goes well she should be able to stand a trial this month.. does it show in her chart?

And there's one other thing she'd like to ask if you don't mind reading another chart... She's wondering how's her relationship with her partner is going to be? Will he wait for her?

https://ibb.co/CVWcRMq

I'll keep you updated!

Thank you again and have a great day.

Attachments

• astro_2at_horary_2_hr.4869.45531.jpg
    astro_2at_horary_2_hr.4869.45531.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

Thank you for the update. Wishing her well.
Looking at the new chart, mercury and Jupiter are separating, Neptune is on the 7th cusp, and moon approaches an aspect with Uranus. It does look like they will be separating.
Sorry.

skyemc

Thank you again Elena,
They are separated physically, as in he is in Australia and she's in Indonesia.
She was on her holiday when this bad luck happened! So far, he's being supportive and all that, but she's just worried about his feeling!

Does the chart say separating as in breaking up the relationship?

ElenaJ

Yes, separating in terms of the relationship.
Notice that mercury also separates from the trine with Neptune, co-ruler of the 7th.

skyemc

Thank you, Elena.
I probably won't be telling her that considering how upset she is already...
I hope it will change along the way :)

Is horary prediction is a fixed one? For example, when Waybread says the sun is not in 12th house is a good news then when the sun reaches the 12th again, will the prior prediction change?

ElenaJ

Agree with you, she already has enough to contend with, don't add any negative news.

The horary chart is normally valid for the upcoming future, but because things can change, people have free will to act, the situation can shift, and a new chart would reflect the new situation.
For example, we have doubts about the lawyers she has to defend her, if this changes, the whole picture could change.

"This 12th house is ruled by the sun, which is domiciled, and thankfully not in the 12th house. "
This is related to the current chart, and remains this way. You can't progress the chart, It doesn't quite work that way.

When you write that your friend will try a different defence tactic, that could be a new horary question, as it will change the current situation.
Keep us posted, please.
Sorry about her partner, she is lucky to have you as a supporting friend.

skyemc

Oh I see, I'm interested in learning horary chart myself! Starting from tonight I'll read through Sckyscript website. Thank you for all your guidance so far :)

I know she'll ask about her partner very soon and when I tell her about it (with all the positive encouraging words this universe could come up with) she probably will ask about her love life, so what kind of question should I cast on behalf of her (which best for horary prediction)?

You also did see a baby possibly coming her way?

Thank you for your kind words, I'm just trying to help as much as I can as she is having a hardship, I know she would do the same if it happened to me! And we're also grateful to have you, a kind soul who don't know us at all, spending time for us to help :)

aquarius7000

Hi,

I would like to do the friend's solar return chart. Is it possible to get her current location - just the city and country? If you prefer, you can PM me the place. I will create the solar return chart, hide the place, and post it here.