HELP! Prison release

skyemc

Hi everyone,
Someone I know is currently wrongly accused and imprisoned. She's going to apply for an appeal and I'm wondering if the planetary transits would help her with her luck. Thank you very much.

Here's her chart:
https://ibb.co/F4Kq2bn

Transit:
Venus in house 2 (enters July 02, 2020 at 19:41:47 GMT, exits August 12, 2020 at 18:44:49 GMT)

Mars in house 12 (enters July 09, 2020 at 01:33:37 GMT, exits more than 1 year into the future)

Jupiter in house 9 (enters December 23, 2019 at 21:35:47 GMT, exits January 05, 2021 at 11:04:59 GMT)

Saturn in house 9 (enters longer than 1 year ago, exits January 19, 2021 at 15:44:36 GMT)

Uranus in house 1 (enters May 02, 2020 at 10:14:35 GMT, exits more than 1 year into the future)

Neptune in house 11 (enters longer than 1 year ago, exits more than 1 year into the future)

Pluto in house 9 (enters longer than 1 year ago, exits more than 1 year into the future)
Natal Planet Longitude House
Sun 16 Libra 24' 47" 6
Moon 00 Libra 59' 40" 5
Mercury 20 Libra 16' 12" R 6
Venus 05 Virgo 44' 08" 5
Mars 02 Aries 08' 54" R 11
Jupiter 05 Gemini 45' 28" R 1
Saturn 27 Sagittarius 12' 31" 8
Uranus 27 Sagittarius 32' 10" 8
Neptune 07 Capricorn 32' 14" 9
Pluto 11 Scorpio 28' 31" 7
North Node 12 Pisces 12' 32" R 11
South Node 12 Virgo 12' 32" R 5
Chiron 07 Cancer 08' 21" 3
Part of Fortune 22 Taurus 21' 32" 1

House 1 (Ascendant) 06 Taurus 56' 25"
House 2 06 Gemini 22' 26"
House 3 04 Cancer 48' 12"
House 4 03 Leo 48' 26"
House 5 04 Virgo 37' 22"
House 6 06 Libra 28' 10"
House 7 06 Scorpio 56' 25"
House 8 06 Sagittarius 22' 26"
House 9 04 Capricorn 48' 12"
House 10 (MC-Midheaven) 03 Aquarius 48' 26"
House 11 04 Pisces 37' 22"
House 12 06 Aries 28' 10"

Transit Planet Longitude Natal House
Venus 17 Gemini 13' 24" 2
Mars 14 Aries 05' 21" R 12
Jupiter 21 Capricorn 11' 46" R 9
Saturn 28 Capricorn 28' 07" 9
Uranus 10 Taurus 28' 10" 1
Neptune 20 Pisces 43' 25" 11
Pluto 23 Capricorn 33' 32" 9

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 26

waybread

It looks like you have posted a birth chart instead of a horary chart, which goes by the moment of the question.

skyemc

Thank you, Waybread, for letting me know. I've only discovered horary astrology so I didn't really know what to include.
Attached is the horary chart.

THANK YOU!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 21

waybread

The chart has to be for the moment when you first received the question. It looks like you first posted on July 24th, but your 2nd chart is dated the 27th of August, which is in the future.

Try again?

Also, your chart is so small as to be barely legible. If I enlarge it manually I lose the resolution.

skyemc

Thank you again, Waybread! I really appreciate that you're not giving up on us! :)

When I read your reply, a new question came to me... I should ask the universe when can my friend come home to be with her partner and family back in Sydney (Australia)?

This won't happen until her legal issue is finalised.

Thank you so much.

I've attached a new chart, hope the resolution is good enough :)
Or here's a link to the chart
https://ibb.co/XYMGmLw

Attachments

• astro_2at_hor_hr.23081.1812.jpg
    astro_2at_hor_hr.23081.1812.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 25

waybread

The chart is much better, but you've given today's date.

A horary question goes by the moment when the question first became a burning issue. If you go back to Astrodienst you can input the correct date and time.

skyemc

Thank you and I'm sorry for being such a noob!
Your patience deserves a gold star, Waybread!

The question was discussed around the time when I first posted this thread, it was actually her who asked the question - I'm only the middle person as she doesn't have access to the internet.

If you could interpret the chart on behalf of her (not through me), that would be amazing! Thank you again for being helpful, we really appreciate it :)

https://ibb.co/yWzgxY2

Attachments

• astro_2at_horary_hr.19289.2097.jpg
    astro_2at_horary_hr.19289.2097.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 32

waybread

Well, let's go with the last chart, although I am still having trouble with it. Theoretically a horary chart gives a picture of, or tells a story about, the event in question, but I am not seeing much of a match-up. I've tried it both ways, with your friend as querent (first house) and with her as the 11th house of your friends.

Basically, I think she can be freed but it looks like she will have some trouble with the judge (10th house.)

If we take your friend as the first house, her co-significator the moon applies to a square with Venus, co-significator for the judge. A square indicates some coming-together between two parties, but with difficulties. I don't get the feeling that your friend has got good legal representation (Jupiter retrograde and in its fall.)

I don't know if your friend has a deadline for her appeal, or if she can submit it at any time. If she can get better legal support than she has now, I think it would be helpful.

On a positive note, the 12th house rules prisons. This 12th house is ruled by the sun, which is domiciled, and thankfully not in the 12th house. So I think there's hope, but your friend is advised to rethink how she plans to present herself to the judge (or person with authority in this matter) and whether she has the best attorney working on her behalf.

ElenaJ

Agree completely with Waybread.
Just to add, the 7th also represents the lawyer or attorney who is representing you, in this case your friend. And it is not a good place to see Neptune, confusion and deception!
In the case of this chart, we see moon of the question and Venus of the judge and neptune of the lawyer in a T-square that is forming (so approaching), promising difficulties ahead and lack of agreement and working together.
Your friend is mercury, and it approaches a square to mars, in the 8th. This is also the lawyer's money house. Your friend might have to pay a price to avoid jail time.
Please keep us updated on how things are working out. Good luck to your friend.

skyemc

Thank you Elena!

My friend is not really in a good situation, but if she's willing to pay the price do you think she could come home? I mean, is there a chance that she might be getting out?

Can you predict timing in horary astrology as well?

ElenaJ

Sun of the 12th (prison) approaches a trine to mars in the lawyer's 2nd of money, which is promising.
Timing is tricky.
Moon needs about 5 degrees to reach Neptune, so about 5 weeks in that case, but please don't hold me to this.
Neptune is in the terms and face of mars, so he will be open to receiving the money.

skyemc

Here's another thing to add into perspective...

The case is very high profile so her legal reps would gain a lot of fame and money will naturally be coming their way. Does it fit into the chart?

It's a good news that she still has a chance in getting out :)

ElenaJ

The midheaven, the social status and visibility of the case, would be mercury, so it is involved in the compromised T-square. Wont get them much good.

skyemc

Elena, "them" as in my friend and her lawyers in the public eyes or just the lawyers after the trial finalised (in the long run)?

Will my friend be ok after the ordeal ended?

Thank you!! :)