Should I still give him a chance?

cloxkinghere

I just started talking to someone I met online. We've been communicating digitally. We haven't met yet, opting to take it slow. Also, because of the pandemic. We want to social distance for now. I'm totally fine with it as even I'm cautious with going out.

Here lies the problem: he is an awful texter! Like today, I texted him and he didn't respond until 8 hours later. He doesn't talk to me as much as I want him to.

I know we just "met", but I've dealt with really bad relationships in the past and I no longer have a lot of patience. I immediately cut people off if I feel like they're not doing enough for me because I know I deserve more. I expect a guy to be thorough. If he wants to be with me, I expect him to work for it.

We haven't even physically met yet but I wanted to be sure if this is worth pursuing.

Since we've only seen each other online, I didn't know which house to use: 5th or 7th. So, please let me know what you think. Here's my take:

I'm Saturn retrograde since the 1st house is Aquarius. I'm also domicile. 7th house falls on Leo, therefore he is the Sun. Saturn and Sun are aspecting but at an opposition. Clearly is obvious on why as I'm a little irritated with him. I'm domicile because I'm taking a strong stance at this.

Moon is also domicile. Interesting that it is in the 5th house, the house of romance and joy. Should I take that as a good thing?

Attachments

• astro_2at_should_i_still_give_him_a_chance_hr.22202.134698.jpg
    astro_2at_should_i_still_give_him_a_chance_hr.22202.134698.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 28

Chrysalis

Still use L1/L7 even though its only an online communication at present.

I don't think its looking good between you both or going to last much longer. Your both in your derived 12th houses of regret and apply to oppose eachother, with also the newmoon opposing too, and the houses this is happening from makes it worse.

With his L3/venus in Gemini and in an applying square with Neptune, i think he's probably got a few more girls he's talking with too. Hence why your getting breadcrumbed.

Don't expect much from him. Don't even bother texting him now, just leave him to it.

waybread

I agree. I don't think this relationship is going anywhere.

The sun (him) applies to a square with Saturn (you.)

The moon opposes Jupiter retrograde and in its fall.

I think you may be expecting too much from someone you haven't even met in person. Not everyone can stay glued to their cell phone all day-- or would want to. With respect, please re-read your post and see whether you come across as emotionally demanding.

Sometimes the other person can feel trapped or suffocated by someone who demands more than he's prepared to give.