What will be the investigation outcome?

LovelyMissAries

My team is undergoing an investigation at work. They are alleging a superior borrowed money from a subordinate and went against policy doing something else. I asked what the investigative outcome will be, and I think it's saying my boss will be fired based on the placements in the L1. I'm wondering what her assistant would be and the outcome for them as well.

Sun and Venus in Gemini in my 5th house, but Venus is weakened. This makes sense. I mean we get along except for one person and this upsets the whole apple cart in a way. Also, my job literally revolves around children. I know Sun can symbolize employers and Venus can be young women. I was interviewed today, so this fits. Especially in Gemini as Mercury can represent office workers.

Sun opposition Moon, Sun square Mars (L3 ruler) I don't think they can agree or decide what to do. Moon is in benevolent Sagittarius too, also in the house of Hopes and Wishes. But Jupiter is in Moon's detriment L1. I, personally, won't like the outcome which I assume means the assistant will not be moved to another office like I hoped.

To look at the outcome, I think I would use 4 houses turned from L8? I read L8 can do with investigations, and the 4th house of the matter tends to be the conclusion. In this instance that would be L12 turned L4, Jupiter in L1. Jupiter in Capricorn conjunct Pluto. I think my boss will be fired, sadly.

Attachments

• investigationoutcome.jpg
    investigationoutcome.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 28

LovelyMissAries

My team is undergoing an investigation at work. They are alleging a superior borrowed money from a subordinate and went against policy doing something else. I asked what the investigative outcome will be, and I think it's saying my boss will be fired based on the placements in the L1. I'm wondering what her assistant would be and the outcome for them as well.

Sun and Venus in Gemini in my 5th house, but Venus is weakened. This makes sense. I mean we get along except for one person and this upsets the whole apple cart in a way. Also, my job literally revolves around children. I know Sun can symbolize employers and Venus can be young women. I was interviewed today, so this fits. Especially in Gemini as Mercury can represent office workers.

Sun opposition Moon, Sun square Mars (L3 ruler) I don't think they can agree or decide what to do. Moon is in benevolent Sagittarius too, also in the house of Hopes and Wishes. But Jupiter is in Moon's detriment L1. I, personally, won't like the outcome which I assume means the assistant will not be moved to another office like I hoped.

To look at the outcome, I think I would use 4 houses turned from L8? I read L8 can do with investigations, and the 4th house of the matter tends to be the conclusion. In this instance that would be L12 turned L4, Jupiter in L1. Jupiter in Capricorn conjunct Pluto. I think my boss will be fired, sadly.

Wanted to say yesterday I found out someone tried filing unemployment on me and two of my coworkers! I think the L1 ruled by Capricorn shows this, Jupiter in Cap, etc. I remember someone saying Saturn lorded over criminals and prisons or dishonest people.

Your employer might be 'given the choice' of whether he or she wishes to stay with the company or step onto another type of plateform or operation connected with the company, but I don't see your employer being dismissed from their duties or receiving the pink slip.

Mercury (lord of Virgo-work, is making a trine to Mars, (Grand trine connected to the MC-employers Ascendant) your employers lord of the 10th house, & Virgo (work) is intercepted, held back from experiencing the cudo of the 8th house (terminations, changes transformations). I think there will be a release of some type, but I think it is Mercurial in understanding (known) and doesn't involve your boss being fired. An agreement will be met on all sides of the team and the expression will be satisfactory for all those involved.

You should separate yourself from worry (Moon registers as the Astrologer's fret concerns with conclusions Cancer on the 7th H.C.), Moon is lord of the 7th, opposition (separations) Sun, Venus in 5th H.C. (speculations of endings) Gemini-8th house from the 10th, concerns of the changes that will go on at the company, mental-emotional worry, expressed-mixed up in the identification of thoughts, presege, affection connected to your employer or others.

It is Saturn you must pay attention to, he is dignified in the 4th house from your employers 10th, there will not be detrimental actions taken against your employer to consider terminating his office.

Take heart situations will turn out satisfactorily.
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

LovelyMissAries

Mercury rules 6th of colleagues, but Mars rules L10 and is in Pisces, and in addition squaring Sun and Moon (I think its squaring Sun...I just looked, but am now on the typing screen. That's how bad my memory is.)

The sign of Scorpio speaks of endings and probably a disagreement with the outcome (Moon). Sun is the employer too.

swanswings

Beneficent kindness to you and all whom you know.

With both tropical and sidereal, Jupiter is the lord of the hour and lord of the day

With sidereal (Krisnhamurti), Jupiter and Moon are fallen. Moon is disposited by Mars; Jupiter disposited by Saturn.

https://imgur.com/O0BXP8e

Venus Rx is combust, and both Sun and Venus Rx are in the grief-bringing 6th House of Slaves, In H/V astrology, the 6th is also the House of Open Enemies.

Sun and Mars are parallel, and both are contraparallel the Asc.

Lord of the 10th, Mercury is in the 7th (and is out of bounds by declination). The 7th is the 10th from the 10th, suggesting someone who is married to her career. As 7th and 10th lord, Mercury gives a natural capacity for productive partnerships, particularly business partnerships.

However, this question was posed with Mercury out of bounds. A consistent theme with OOB planets is a need to be free.

In H/V astrology, family happiness is one of the themes associated wihh the 2nd. Here, “my team” represents the family,

Saturn, ruling the 2nd and 3rd house, indicates Sagittarius’ attachment to her intellectual capacity and a resultant rigidity with which the insecure ego protects its few precious bits.

(H/V qualities associated with the 3rd are different from western.)

Due to ruling the 3rd house, Saturn becomes a temporal malefic and tends to give some selfishness with what one’s efforts have earned them, or with what they may hope to possess. As a natural malefic, Saturn tends to cause separation and loss that is due to selfishness or lack of needed resources.

Ultimately, does this post refer to the boss or to the querent at the time of posting?

With reverent respect,

S

swanswings

The boss is one person.
The assistant is another.
Moved is one question.
Fired is another.

One rule that is followed by some prasna/horary practitioners, with a question asked after dusk, there is less light for a clear answer.

The Moon is a general significator for the whole situation. With the sidereal, the Moon is fallen in Scorpio in the 12th (the house of loss). With the tropical, she is in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter in fall.

The position of the Moon in prasna always tells something about the question and the questioner.

12th house Moon (with whole sign houses) can point to the loss of someone who is mother or mother-like.

Acknowledgements to you for your concern/compassion for her.

With reverent respect,

S

Chrysalis

The boss. Basically will the boss or her assistant be moved / fired from our team?

Yes, your boss will get fired. The Arabic part for loss of job falls @ 13 Virgo which Sun/boss is square and which mars opposes. [Although separating] but i think when moon forms the T square with sun/mars it should trigger it off, which would be 9-10 somethings.

LovelyMissAries

Yes, your boss will get fired. The Arabic part for loss of job falls @ 13 Virgo which Sun/boss is square and which mars opposes. [Although separating] but i think when moon forms the T square with sun/mars it should trigger it off, which would be 9-10 somethings.

Sadly I think she will be too, do you see anything representing her assistant? Would it be Mercury?

LovelyMissAries

Sorry for the late update - I missed anything being posted here, and actually came back because I thought of it. My boss was asked to show proof of something. She had a disagreement with HER boss in the midst of this and had a meeting with the higher up above her. So far, no, nothing has happened. Everyone is in their same positions. We haven't heard about any disciplinary action or anything so I assume nobody is getting fired.

On a separate note, about a few weeks after I posted this (maybe a week) My dad's boss was actually fired. Everyone hated him. Mentioning it for translation's sake.

LovelyMissAries

Things have changed regarding this that I think warrants a new chart. My friend at work discovered, concretely, the boss has been taking a large amount of money out of her account. Will post soon!

LovelyMissAries

Hey, sorry for singing this post but I believe she is getting fired! It was a series of events unfolding, almost like a second chance, but we caught her stealing red handed and she went off the rails. It all happened this week and pretty suddenly too.