Did Marilyn Monroe kill herself?

Ukpoohbear

Did Marilyn Monroe kill herself?

I am of the belief that MM didn’t kill herself and there was something sinister to her death. A lot of fans still speculate to this day what happened, so let’s utilize horary. Maybe some fans will come across this upon searching the Internet for answers, and they will find the use of horary an intriguing technique to use in answering this question.

At first I took MM to be the ascendant and I read the chart as her being Mercury in the 4th house, having died in her home, under rulership of Jupiter, the killer.

According to the following quote and link, using the 1st house for Marilyn would be correct -

- "If a question is asked regarding a mundane situation in which the querent is not personally involved but has a strong sympathy and inclination, then use the 1st house to represent the party the querent favours and supports."

- https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

However I have since been corrected by a group of astrologer's I am familiar with, and told I am always the Asc, and it is this interpretation I choose. This makes Marilyn the 7th house, Jupiter. Her death would be the turned 8th house, Mercury. Mercury is in rulership of Jupiter, meaning MM had rulership over her death.

Verdict: accidental suicide.

marilynhorary-2.jpg
]

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This video from the housekeeper who discovered Marilyn's body, backs up the findings of this horary.

- Eunice Murray talks about the day Marilyn died - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3wz-4XitAk

Also: On this day, May 19th, in 1962, Marilyn Monroe sung Happy Birthday to the President of the United State, John Kennedy. Less than 3 months later she would be dead.

Marilyn Monroe - Happy Birthday Mr. President - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck

aquarius7000

Hi,

MM is 1st house. Mercury is debilitated in Sag. Dispositor, Jup, which also rules the 8th, is also debilitated and conj. Sun, ruler of 12th. Prescription drugs' overdose killed her.

Ukpoohbear

Hi,

MM is 1st house. Mercury is debilitated in Sag. Dispositor, Jup, which also rules the 8th, is also debilitated and conj. Sun, ruler of 12th. Prescription drugs' overdose killed her.

Thank you for providing your own interpretation. Looks like the verdict stays the same even with a different house used as the significator.

aquarius7000

Thank you for providing your own interpretation. Looks like the verdict stays the same even with a different house used as the significator.

This is like your cop Horary. Since you have no personal relationship to these people, we don't need to give you the first house as the querent. The main subject of your question gets the first house in my readings.

Ukpoohbear

This is like your cop Horary. Since you have no personal relationship to these people, we don't need to give you the first house as the querent. The main subject of your question gets the first house in my readings.

I find it confusing the opposing views. I guess it is about coming to your own conclusions after studying it yourself. I’ve picked up horary from reading on this forum and elsewhere, not studying it, which is probably why it’s confusing.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I find it confusing the opposing views. I guess it is about coming to your own conclusions about studying it yourself. I’ve picked up horary from reading on this forum and elsewhere, not studying it, which is probably why it’s confusing.

I started out with Modern planets as rulers of signs. After some time, when I couldn't clarify even to myself (which means I could never to somebody, whose chart I was working on) why for 3 signs I was inclined to use newly discovered planets as rulers, whilst with other signs I was fine that the same Venus, which ruled Taurus, to rule Libra also. Same with Merc ruling Gem and Vir. That is when I stopped going 'by the book'. I needed to see what gave me enough knowledge to work with and work things out for myself.

Moral of the story: if you get lost in what A says or B says, you will remain confused. Get basic knowledge/strong fundament, even if contradictory, try using it practically on different charts and people, and see what works for you and your readings. Keep an open mind. For instance, I do not rule out outer/new planets completely. I just don't use them as sign rulers. I also often go with my gut feeling if I have it in 'connection' with a particular chart. Most of all, I will never give in to somebody bullying me into using their method or trying to impose upon me... Lilly says, or Frawley says. They are all experienced, but not God. Use your own mind coupled with experience and the knowledge you gain from it.

My goal is to get my teeth deeper into Prashna (jyotish Horary) Astrology, which Western Astrology calls Horary

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Jyotish astrolgoy should be good, there is a guy who does youtube videos on Jyotish I really like. Here is a link to his channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhSM44HoLZQrjGFttqvI5A

I want to study horary, I will probably start with traditional and Frawley. Traditional astrology makes more sense to me, although I can see the purpose of newly discovered planets and how they can signal the change in consciousness of man. However, with things like horary, then I see the sense in sticking to the traditional planets for the main interpretation to keep it accurate and concise.