Pelvic cause?

julia_Rodes

I am at my wits’ end. I developed tingling and numbness of both feet a couple wolf months ago. Also leg pains and general fatigue. I’ve had a number of investigations to rule out neurological causes and they have all been normal. But the symptoms have worsened.
I have developed an ache in my lower back, sort of behind my buttocks, and also a subjective feeling of fullness in my abdomen. I wonder if the feet symptoms are due to a pelvic cause? So I cast this chart - and although the Ascendant is early, I can’t help Noting that the moon is square the 8th house ruler Venus. But I am at best an amateur and would really value a more educated opinion - thank you-

Julia

Attachments

• FD27D647-5E6F-4EB6-8804-46669ABA2940.jpg
    FD27D647-5E6F-4EB6-8804-46669ABA2940.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 25

Chrysalis

Im not experienced in medical astrology, but i'll throw some ideas out there for you.

Saturns conjunct the mars/asc midpoint and square the merc/jup midpoint.

Mercury/Jupiter midpoint would be something to do with the nervous system.

Sat= Mars/Asc brings you inhibitions through inflammation.

Saturn rules the bones and joints. With Saturn being connected to both midpoints and ruling the bones. Could what you're experiencing be linked to rheumatism? Maybe the early stages.

I found this link...https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/ar...s and tingling,resulting in loss of sensation.

julia_Rodes

Im not experienced in medical astrology, but i'll throw some ideas out there for you.

Saturns conjunct the mars/asc midpoint and square the merc/jup midpoint.

Mercury/Jupiter midpoint would be something to do with the nervous system.

Sat= Mars/Asc brings you inhibitions through inflammation.

Saturn rules the bones and joints. With Saturn being connected to both midpoints and ruling the bones. Could what you're experiencing be linked to rheumatism? Maybe the early stages.

I found this link...https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/ar...s and tingling,resulting in loss of sensation.

Thank you Chrysalis - I wondered that too But have no other symptoms to suggest RA. Could Saturn here indicate my spine?

Julia