Will I pass the 3-month test in my new job?

virgo18

Hello

I just got a new job. Something different than what I used to work before. It is a position of more responsibility. I will be a project manager. The company has a 3-month trial policy. If you pass it they give you the benefits, and if you don't pass it they fire you. Even though I feel confident, I want to know if I am really qualified to do this job as it means a career advancement but it is something completely new for me. But the chart doesn't look good.

Square between the ruler of the 1st house and the ruler of the 10th. Both are strong in their signs. Mars in Aries is strong, although it is in the fall of Saturn.
Saturn is in the exaltation of Mars, this means that I put this job on a pedestal (According to Lilly's reception rules). But the fact that Mars is in the sign of Saturn's fall makes me think that although I feel confident and strong, I will not seem competent to my bosses, or something likely.

Aspects in cardinal sign and angular houses are fast regarding to time calculation. Something negative will happen in 8 unities as Mars square Saturn is nasty aspect. Not good omen here.

I want to confirm if I won't endure in this job. Can someone please help? Im confused with the receptions.

Question: Will I pass the 3 month test?
Sub-question: Am I qualified?

Attachments

• test 3 months.jpg
    test 3 months.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
There is something kind of interestingly favorable here.

Before Mars makes its challenging square to Saturn with each significator strong by dignity, and yet with work/boss/Saturn receiving your poorly by fall [as I interpret reception], here is an interesting aspect that perfects first:

Dignified Sun in the 5th comes along and trines you/Mars, with Sun very favorably receiving you/Mars by exaltation.

So in this instance, I am taking the square to be a yes, that there will be a meeting of the minds in the matter; that you will pass with test, but with difficulty, and that this will not be perceived as particularly favorable about you.

But this thing with Sun coming in and trining you/Mars *first*, it almost makes me feel like a mentor, or colleague or advocate might sweep in to help you shift matters into a better light. Not sure who or what or how. You would need to be looking for that based on the context of your work life and work setting, but Sun trine Mars perfecting first, coming from the house of creativity, creative projects, new ideas, etc? That, to me, is what you want to be looking out for.

To answer the subquestion: I think the chart points to this not being a very good fit or situation for you, that you would have to work to make the job work for you, but that there may be some special support there to do so, if that is your wish to remain there.

I am truly wishing you the very best,

virgo18

There is something kind of interestingly favorable here.

Before Mars makes its challenging square to Saturn with each significator strong by dignity, and yet with work/boss/Saturn receiving your poorly by fall [as I interpret reception], here is an interesting aspect that perfects first:

Dignified Sun in the 5th comes along and trines you/Mars, with Sun very favorably receiving you/Mars by exaltation.

So in this instance, I am taking the square to be a yes, that there will be a meeting of the minds in the matter; that you will pass with test, but with difficulty, and that this will not be perceived as particularly favorable about you.

But this thing with Sun coming in and trining you/Mars *first*, it almost makes me feel like a mentor, or colleague or advocate might sweep in to help you shift matters into a better light. Not sure who or what or how. You would need to be looking for that based on the context of your work life and work setting, but Sun trine Mars perfecting first, coming from the house of creativity, creative projects, new ideas, etc? That, to me, is what you want to be looking out for.

To answer the subquestion: I think the chart points to this not being a very good fit or situation for you, that you would have to work to make the job work for you, but that there may be some special support there to do so, if that is your wish to remain there.

I am truly wishing you the very best,

Hi IleneK

The trial period was to begin the following Wednesday. I had already given them a virtual yes to their proposal. But even though I felt confident, there was something that didn't fit me. The recruitment process seemed very fast and unprofessional. We haven't even had a video call to see our faces. It had all been on the phone. They also told me that the person who was working that position before was very incompetent. Considering that it is a position that I have never carried out and that there are too many accounts that I was going to manage, I had doubts and that is why I made this horary chart. Looking at it it seemed to me that although I confident about myself, I am not the right person for this company or for the position, so I decided to decline today. Anyways, I will keep looking for a job, since I lost my past job because they were bankrupt because of the covid19.

thanks for your response,

Last edited:

Ouranos

Hello Virgo 18,

Wait, the soap regarding your proposal by the company as a "project manager" is not over yet.
The 5th House called 'Good Fortune' and the Sun in it trining your Mars (both in rulership) showed that you were chosen blindly (easy reception) by an authority figure (Sun).

Your decision is wise because of the approaching square between MarsL1 and SaturnL10 and the Moon (besieged between Saturn and Mars) just entering Pisces in 12th.

The reason I am saying it's not over is that they may come back again with the same proposal.
Aug 24th, Mars squares SaturnR - You may be facing a wall regarding your current status
Sep 10th, Mars turns R - You move in another direction
Sep 14th, Jupiter D - You are ready to quit (Jupiter ruling the 9th - 12th from the 10th = termination of employment)
Oct 19th, Mars R squares Jupiter D - Final icing on the cake! It's over.

Good luck and keep us updated,
Ouranos

virgo18

Hello Virgo 18,

Wait, the soap regarding your proposal by the company as a "project manager" is not over yet.
The 5th House called 'Good Fortune' and the Sun in it trining your Mars (both in rulership) showed that you were chosen blindly (easy reception) by an authority figure (Sun).

Your decision is wise because of the approaching square between MarsL1 and SaturnL10 and the Moon (besieged between Saturn and Mars) just entering Pisces in 12th.

The reason I am saying it's not over is that they may come back again with the same proposal.
Aug 24th, Mars squares SaturnR - You may be facing a wall regarding your current status
Sep 10th, Mars turns R - You move in another direction
Sep 14th, Jupiter D - You are ready to quit (Jupiter ruling the 9th - 12th from the 10th = termination of employment)
Oct 19th, Mars R squares Jupiter D - Final icing on the cake! It's over.

Good luck and keep us updated,
Ouranos

Thanks Ouranus. This is super interesting. They absolutely choosed me blindly. That was notorious.

But In the time line of dates you are giving me, I understood that If I will take the opportunity again I will quit on October? Then what's the point of taking that opportunity again? Or you mean that I should reject it again?
Is that move to another direction a kind of proposal from other job.

Can you please clear me this doubt?

Last edited:

Ouranos

I think you should reject it again if they come up with another proposal, similar or not.
I was just looking at the movement of the planets and I am not Nostradamus here.
Mars just separating from a square to Jupiter shows the loss of your previous job (JupiterR in 10th Lord of 9th - 12th from 10th - termination) and your ruler Mars turns Retro again to make another move to Jupiter.
Difference
- 1st time, Mars D squares Jupiter R - Poor conditions of the company
- 2nd time, Mars R squares Jupiter D - You leave
And the action is taking place with a Moon in Pisces in 12th, a lot of the changes are taking place behind the scene, leaving you in the shadow.

Future Timeline besides the one mentioned in previous post
Saturn leaves Capricorn in December 2020 and
Mars moves to Taurus in January 2021, second half of the month after it squares Saturn which should be more auspicious for a return to stability.

Best to you,
Ouranos

virgo18

Future Timeline besides the one mentioned in previous post
Saturn leaves Capricorn in December 2020 and
Mars moves to Taurus in January 2021, second half of the month after it squares Saturn which should be more auspicious for a return to stability.

Best to you,
Ouranos

Yeah, unfortunately this last part of the year 2020 is not auspicious for those who lost our previous jobs due to Covid19 and are searching for a new one.
At least I have some savings and I can survive till Jan 2021 if Im careful.

Thanks Ouranos

virgo18

Update @Ouranos and @IleneK

The guys of the project management job didnt contact me again.

But I receive an offer from another company, and even though the project seems kind of wishy washy I accepted it because is a function in which I already have experience and the money of course.

I casted a new chart for this other offer and it doesnt seem quite good either, and from their side.

I will still keeping you updated if I dont endure the 3 month trail or something goes bad.

Attachments

• se dara.jpg
    se dara.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

virgo18

Update @Ouranos and @IleneK

But I receive an offer from another company, and even though the project seems kind of wishy washy I accepted it because is a function in which I already have experience and the money of course.

I will still keeping you updated if I dont endure the 3 month trail or something goes bad.

I can't believe it. Everything went wrong. They lied to me with teh schedule, it was insane. 17 hours per day, monday to sunday! At least I realized that just before I started. So I declined again. Some employers are desperate.

I'll do what Ouranos said, If I can wait until January, I'll wait.

I can't understand this 2020 bad luck. Lol

Thank you both.