Very stressed due to job

Deep03

Namaste,
I am pastry chef living In Auckland, Newzealand.
I have given around 4 interviews and apply for jobs everyday.
But no positive response in not coming.
My immediate senior whom i work under just got changed around 2 months and the person which is almost an enemy and against me was promoted and given that position and now he just make up issues on even smallest thing and he has made me hate my workplace now which i joined 21 October 2019.
Was not satisfied as what was promised was i was not doing that and looking for changing from November only.
Can you please let me know when is chances of getting a new job is there.
Should i complaint about him to his senior ?
And would i get a job to different city or same.
Really fedup from my job.
Please if someone can tell me when i am gone get a new job..as my visa is expiring 24 April 2021 and really want to change so want time and get a job of my interest.

Date of birth - 26/02/1991.
Place- delhi.
Time -19:48

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_job_problems.74466.49998.jpg
    astro_2gw_job_problems.74466.49998.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 27

Chrysalis

With the MC squaring the Saturn/Uranus midpoint i can see why you are wanting to leave your job, your feeling very distressed right now like you can't breathe and you just want to break free.

There's some change coming. Having now separated from Saturn, you mercury are about to change signs, at the same time, MC will conjunct the Mercury/Uranus midpoint and Merc will sq mars/uranus. I see this as you reaching your breaking point with your senior, this could be in the form of an argument to some effect. You're going to end up snapping as the way he's treating you will one day become all too much.

Deep03

With the MC squaring the Saturn/Uranus midpoint i can see why you are wanting to leave your job, your feeling very distressed right now like you can't breathe and you just want to break free.

There's some change coming. Having now separated from Saturn, you mercury are about to change signs, at the same time, MC will conjunct the Mercury/Uranus midpoint and Merc will sq mars/uranus. I see this as you reaching your breaking point with your senior, this could be in the form of an argument to some effect. You're going to end up snapping as the way he's treating you will one day become all too much.

Yes i think that would be a huge argument between me and him.
I tried to talk to the general manager as he is his boss also.
And i don't think a solution would come out of the whole problem.
But i can't find a job.
Its like i applied so many jobs i gave like 5 interviews last month and everytime its like they said no even i was fit for the job and had experience for same.
I really want to get something as my visa is finishing at 24 april 2021.
And most of the employers hire employees with a visa left of one year or atleast 6 months.
And i need to get a better job than this in term of pay to accquire a 3 years work visa.

Thanks.

Chrysalis

Yes i think that would be a huge argument between me and him.
I tried to talk to the general manager as he is his boss also.
And i don't think a solution would come out of the whole problem.
But i can't find a job.
Its like i applied so many jobs i gave like 5 interviews last month and everytime its like they said no even i was fit for the job and had experience for same.
I really want to get something as my visa is finishing at 24 april 2021.
And most of the employers hire employees with a visa left of one year or atleast 6 months.
And i need to get a better job than this in term of pay to accquire a 3 years work visa.

Thanks.

If you've been trying this long to get a new job to no avail, theres more than likely a transit planet thats having some kind of delaying or oppressive effect on you. You'll have to check out your transits.

Deep03

If you've been trying this long to get a new job to no avail, theres more than likely a transit planet thats having some kind of delaying or oppressive effect on you. You'll have to check out your transits.[/QUOTE
Yes i have put the same query in vedic astrology section.
But when i can i get a bew job according to horay astrology ?
Thanks.