Are we meant to be or will I find someone else?

skyemc

Ok so here's my burning question for any super astro-hero out there :)

I love the guy but not sure where he wants our relationship to go.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• astro_2at_dm_2_hr.8109.24941.jpg
    astro_2at_dm_2_hr.8109.24941.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 29

waybread

I'm not an astro super-hero, but I will try to read the chart.

I'm really sorry if you love the guy, but I don't see this relationship working out.

You are symbolized by Jupiter, in the 11th house of friends. Jupiter is not in a strong position, unfortunately, being in the sign of its fall and retrograde.

He is symbolized by Mercury in Leo in the 5th house. This says to me that he might be up for a casual love affair; but that no matter his chronological age, he's clinging to his youthful status instead of looking forward to maturity and commitments.

Mercury and Jupiter are not connecting. The moon (your emotional stake in the matter, seems somehow isolated or sequestered in the 12th house. It is also not aspecting Mercury (or the sun, a planetary significator for the man in romance questions.) I'm not seeing an exchange of essential dignities.

Given his apparent lack of commitment, maybe you can decide if you wish to continue or find someone ready to give you his heart.

skyemc

Thank you, waybread :)

I do love him yes but I'm not letting him to commit to me in a way, I still have an issue from my past that I need to overcome... that's probably why my moon is in 12th??

Actually I'm still confused about a lot of things, I told him when the time is right, we can finally sit and talk about it. But at least I'm in his chart? :) You don't see other woman? His ex keeps pestering him too!

ElenaJ

Waybread pretty much said it all, and very well.
He just changed signs, so he is off on a new path.
He isn't with anyone else, but what difference does that make? He isn't with you.
Moon is in the 12th for a reason, as you suspect.
You, Jupiter, just received a square from mars, ruling both self esteem 2nd and thoughts 9th.
Still retrograde, mulling over past events, when you turn direct you will aspect Neptune by sextile, which would be enlightenment, bringing you back to yourself, to your inner core.
And you will proceed to conjunct Pluto, co-ruler of the 9th house which is already energised by the mars square. This will confront you with control issues.
Consider your statement, "I told him when the time is right, we can finally sit and talk about it.", puts you in the driver's seat, but in reality you are not there, he is, by the very fact that he simply moves on.
No, sorry, you are not in his chart. He in Leo is taking care of himself.
You in Capricorn have a very different path to follow.
Keep him as a friend. You are in the 11th, and he is in his 11th, and this can be a value for both of you.

skyemc

Thank you Elena, as always, you're very insightful in giving an answer.

When you said he's off on a new path, did you mean his life in general or romantically? His business has hit hard due to the pandemic and he's been stressing out lately.

Can you predict when will I aspect neptune by sextile?

ElenaJ

He is on a new path in his life, just entered Leo.
Thinking more about himself. Leo is also creative and enterprising, looking apparently to concentrate on his career/work.

About the timing, Jupiter is still retrograde, it then turns direct, and picks up on a forward path, and contacts Neptune.
But it is not something that will hit you one day when you wake up, it will be an ongoing gradual process. As learning generally is.

Last edited: