Whats wrong?

Nightsky

Banned
Hi,

Question: what's wrong with my partner? He seems too cold with me lately and this is worrying me.

I want to know why. He never open up so I need some help to find out what's wrong with him.

Many Thanks,

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-05-01.28.27.jpg
    PicsArt_08-05-01.28.27.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 26

Nightsky

Banned
What made me ask this? He was annoyed as I try to communicate with him.

Me the mercury in my 3rd as communications opposing him the jupiter. Does not liked by him? He is in his 2nd house shows he is too busy with his work. (He seems very much into work lately like a workaholic.)

Chrysalis

I think he just wants some space. Saturns conjunct Jup/Mc midpoint and mars is square Jupiter conjunct Asc/Mc midpoint.

Are you inclined to be smothering, as in texting him throughout the day when he's working or asking him lots of questions about what he's been doing etc when you see him? It looks like he's feeling smothered by you at the moment and needs some breathing space.

Jup conjunct moon/dsc midpoint show he's okay in the relationship, its just the current situation of him needing you to back off a bit.

ElenaJ

Yes, he was irritated and agitated about something with his work, and it spills over onto you.
Sun in 4th and ruling 4th trines ascendent and descendent, so it will work out ok at the end. He just needs space, and he acts cold to you to define his borders.

Nightsky

Banned
Thanks chrys and Elen. That is true he was so busy with his work deadlines and I kinda annoyed him. I am a perfectionist and was saying something which he was least bothered about and I was very adamant and was saying that I was right :D on my side and never gave up. So he has got annoyed.

Thank you so much again for the post. Best regards :)