cancer or leo?

kalinka

you are entitled to an opinion

you are also entitled to your opinion. Just because you can't read it, it doesn't mean that it isn't possible.

as to why June 15 - August 15, October and December is vague
explain your reason HOW it is exact/precise :smile:

You are somehow a bean counter...If you did read my full analysis, then you should also noticed that these dates are just steps to reach another step. June 15-August 15 is not vague. This is the time when sidereal Moon and Mercury appeared in the Sun sign in 1989. October and December might be vague for you but I purposely didn't go into more detail because Neptunian seems to be sure that her birthdate must be before october.

Nightsky

Banned
Seriously, I do not know these calculations and these posh way of mentioning details of angles, degrees, formulas but I can sense things and get the answers.

Its more like most bookworms aren't perfect nor they achieved something? Some illiterates have proved so much which a pro cannot. Cos they are born with somethings others cannot. That way I think kalinga is right some way with her experiments and I have noticed she is better in her predictions.

Experimenting is not wrong at all.

neptunian

Hi jupi,

Yes, it is not a horary. She has asked a question in horary and I have noticed that she is very desperately needing help. I just wanted to help her someway :) I hope that, with the personality number traits I could find a number that matches with her personality and with that we cast a chart and see which the planets sits in which sign that time.

Is it wrong to experiment? After all we all are here to learn and one can correct us when we are wrong.

Seems that you are in correcting mode today :D

Yes, i desperately need help on this matter. Thanks for all the guidance you are doing. :)

neptunian

You are somehow a bean counter...If you did read my full analysis, then you should also noticed that these dates are just steps to reach another step. June 15-August 15 is not vague. This is the time when sidereal Moon and Mercury appeared in the Sun sign in 1989. October and December might be vague for you but I purposely didn't go into more detail because Neptunian seems to be sure that her birthdate must be before october.

Yes, Kalinka. It is for sure; before october.

Nightsky

Banned
I am a homebody, very close to mom, i prefer solitude with a few close ones.
All these sound like cancer. what do you think? Thanks again :)

Not just cancers are homebody. I've seen many pisces are homebody than cancers especially men 😆

Btw do you like cooking or just being at home.

I have a feel that you are a pisces rising.

neptunian

Not just cancers are homebody. I've seen many pisces are homebody than cancers especially men 😆

Btw do you like cooking or just being at home.

I have a feel that you are a pisces rising.

Thanks Nightsky. :) I agree, it could be. Pisces rising fits.

Not much interested in cooking. Let's say just being at home.