Will my father's mental wellbeing improve?

scahm

I'm worried about my father's mental health - he's going through deep financial strain and is unable to leave a loveless marriage, so on top of being stressed, he's also incredibly lonely. As a daughter, it's incredibly difficult to watch, but I also harbour my own resentments towards him which affect my relationship with him. He tries to make amends as he needs support but I find it difficult to get along with him.

I want to know if there'll be any improvement in his circumstances - is there anything that will bring him joy?

I know the Moon in Capricorn squaring Chiron doesn't look optimistic, but I'm hoping someone can spot something positive within the chart.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 20.01.26.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 20.01.26.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 20.01.34.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 20.01.34.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 21

Chrysalis

Your fathers mental wellbeing will continue to be weak with applying moon square mars/neptune midpoint. A feeling of not being happy with his life, and is to weak willed to do anything about it. If he has a tendenacy to drink he could go down this route too as his way of dealing with things. Also currently succeptible to become ill, as his immune sysytem is weakened.

There will be improvement in his wellbeing when Jupiter squares with sun/moon midoint in just over 1° which will make him feel much more positive about life. This coincides with the time when venus conjuncts sun/ura midpoint, because of this planetary combination im inclined to think he could meet someone new romantically and this is what breaths life back into his life.

scahm

Your fathers mental wellbeing will continue to be weak with applying moon square mars/neptune midpoint. A feeling of not being happy with his life, and is to weak willed to do anything about it. If he has a tendenacy to drink he could go down this route too as his way of dealing with things. Also currently succeptible to become ill, as his immune sysytem is weakened.

There will be improvement in his wellbeing when Jupiter squares with sun/moon midoint in just over 1° which will make him feel much more positive about life. This coincides with the time when venus conjuncts sun/ura midpoint, because of this planetary combination im inclined to think he could meet someone new romantically and this is what breaths life back into his life.

Thanks for looking at this chart, Chrys. I can see how you're right already, he's constantly complaining and has a terrible diet, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has issues with his health.

Do you see anything suggesting an improvement in his finances? Perhaps the Venus/Sun/Uranus can suggest this? I know timing is difficult to predict, but approx. when do you think this might be?

Chrysalis

When i said ill i didn't mean seriously ill, its just with his current weakened state he will be more prone to catching a bug or two. But then i suppose with this covid still around he needs to be careful. It would be a good idea for you to get him some good vitamins to take whilst he's going through this period of life.

The point when things improve for him which includes the ven=su/ura, if your father is not inclined to meet someone new, then yes it could be money as Venus rules money too. I swayed towards the romantic side because you said he was in a loveless marriage.

Timing i have no clue, I've totally given up on timing at the moment. But its only a degree or so away so i don't think were talking years and years away. Maybe a year or so (hopefully). But there is a definite improvement coming his way.

scahm

When i said ill i didn't mean seriously ill, its just with his current weakened state he will be more prone to catching a bug or two. But then i suppose with this covid still around he needs to be careful. It would be a good idea for you to get him some good vitamins to take whilst he's going through this period of life.

The point when things improve for him which includes the ven=su/ura, if your father is not inclined to meet someone new, then yes it could be money as Venus rules money too. I swayed towards the romantic side because you said he was in a loveless marriage.

Timing i have no clue, I've totally given up on timing at the moment. But its only a degree or so away so i don't think were talking years and years away. Maybe a year or so (hopefully). But there is a definite improvement coming his way.

Thank you so much, that's good to know.