Is he interested in someone else?

jascole7

A guy was interested in me and I missed the opportunity to connect with him, now I feel it’s too late and he’s move on.

I’m Cap Jupiter in the 11th house, with 9H Sag moon as co-sig
He’s Cancer Mercury in 5H and Leo Sun in 6th

Jupiter is in weak position, the situation is definitely messing with my self-esteem. It’s in his 5H, I am romantically interested in him. He is actually a Sag so it’s funny I am Sag moon in this chart.

Making opposition to him as Mercury in my 5th, we’re not talking at the moment and I feel it’s cause he’s no longer interested. But he’s in my fifth house as I’m in his so I don’t know what to make of that! He’s also making opposition to Saturn, which I think may be someone he was/is involved with? He approaches me before making aspect with Saturn.

Leo Sun is strong position but in cadent house, took this as maybe he’s not interested in another woman. Sun also trines Moon and Mars which, I believe, is my Arabic part of marriage dispositor in the chart? 7L also makes aspect to Mars and me as Jupiter.

I don’t really know what to make of the chart, honestly. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• EADBE7AF-547A-406D-BEAF-40A434E1952E.jpg
    EADBE7AF-547A-406D-BEAF-40A434E1952E.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 35

ElenaJ

Moon on midheaven approaches a square to Neptune on ascendent, open to disappointment.
Moon will then trine sexual impulsive mars in his 8th of sex, but mars approaches your co-ruler Jupiter by square so you won't appreciate it very much.

jascole7

Moon on midheaven approaches a square to Neptune on ascendent, open to disappointment.
Moon will then trine sexual impulsive mars in his 8th of sex, but mars approaches your co-ruler Jupiter by square so you won't appreciate it very much.

Thank you ElenaJ! I’m not all that sexually attracted to him so I could see how that could play out, should it ever come up. Are you seeing anything that suggests he’s involved with/interested in someone else?