When will they tell who receives the scholarship

gemitau

Hello!

Some days ago I casted this chart. My question is when will they announce who will receive the scholarship. This is a small private arts school. Money is not from the government.

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.57460.9781.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.57460.9781.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

gemitau

Hello Aquarius. No, this was implicit in the previous question but it's a different money source. This is private and only to partially pay my studies, the other was public funding for entrepreneurship.

Thank you

Chrysalis

Thank you. But first, can you give me the time limit/range they would be announcing this scholarship? Weeks/months/years?

gemitau

It should be weeks or days! Maximum maximum 2,5 months which is when the course is supposed to start. But normally they tell it before the summer vacation- that is around right now. Things are less certain this year because of obvious reasons

Chrysalis

Okay well going on the time frame, looking at the lot of success which falls at 6° Pisces, the announcement should be when moon ingresses/transits the sign of Pisces.

These time frames would be...

From July 8th - 11th and August 5th - august 7th

gemitau

Okay well going on the time frame, looking at the lot of success which falls at 6° Pisces, the announcement should be when moon ingresses/transits the sign of Pisces.

Thank you Chrysalis, this July 8th-11th sounds very likely

gemitau

Update
They didn't tell yet. Guess it will be 5-7 August