Will he like my next Instagram post?

scahm

I admit that it's frivolous to ask whether my crush will click 'like' on my next Instagram photo, but I'm quite curious as to what you'd look at to answer this - it's also fun to test out as I'd get an outcome quite quickly. Is social media ruled by 11th house or 3rd house?

As Moon (the question) will square Mercury, I'm assuming the answer will be no, but Mercury being in Moon's sign suggests that he'll secretly like what he sees?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 01.22.43.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 01.22.43.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 01.22.50.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 01.22.50.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 20

Chrysalis

Neptune on the ascendant is rather apt to signify the Instagram photo. Pisces rising/ruler Jupiter retrograde in the 11th house of social media, shows your doubts (retrograde) of how this will pan out.

His 3rd ruler/mars separates from Neptune (photographs). Him mercury is also in his 11th house applying to oppose you in your 11th house.

Scorpio rules his 3rd house of communication which is a mute sign.

From all this, i'm getting a no.

scahm

Neptune on the ascendant is rather apt to signify the Instagram photo. Pisces rising/ruler Jupiter retrograde in the 11th house of social media, shows your doubts (retrograde) of how this will pan out.

His 3rd ruler/mars separates from Neptune (photographs). Him mercury is also in his 11th house applying to oppose you in your 11th house.

Thanks, Chrys. Interesting what you said about Jupiter retrograde showing my doubts - I am feeling oddly insecure about posting this for some reason.

Scorpio on his 3rd house cusp makes sense to me in showing a no - keeping communication hidden.

Does the chart show what he'll think about it? Does Mars separating from Neptune suggest that he doesn't see it in the first place?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Thanks, Chrys. Interesting what you said about Jupiter retrograde showing my doubts - I am feeling oddly insecure about posting this for some reason.

Scorpio on his 3rd house cusp makes sense to me in showing a no - keeping communication hidden.

Does the chart show what he'll think about it? Does Mars separating from Neptune suggest that he doesn't see it in the first place?

If he's not been showing any recent interest you are going to be feeling a little insecure about it. All water signs are mute signs, he has Scorpio ruling his 3rd and also mars in Pisces, so a double whammy of silence.

Mars separating and not applying to Neptune, but in your 1st house, says to me he sees it, but doesn't take much interest.

Have you not even posted the picture yet?

scahm

If he's not been showing any recent interest you are going to be feeling a little insecure about it. All water signs are mute signs, he has Scorpio ruling his 3rd and also mars in Pisces, so a double whammy of silence.

Mars separating and not applying to Neptune, but in your 1st house, says to me he sees it, but doesn't take much interest.

Have you not even posted the picture yet?

No, not yet.

scahm

You were right, he didn't like the picture. I admittedly did post something other than what I had initially intended though.

scahm

I thought I'd try this again with the picture I had initially intended to post and whilst I can see the answer being no, I'm finding it confusing to figure out why: his third house ruler sextiles him (albeit no reception) but Venus/Neptune (the photo) square - how does the reception play out with Neptune being in Pisces? It doesn't make sense for a photo to exalt him :lol:

Taurus rising/Leo moon - could it be that he won't like it out of pride? Pisces/Neptune intercepted altogether - does he just not see the photo?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 19.30.22.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 19.30.22.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 19.30.27.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 19.30.27.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 17