Am I way too idealistic?

Astrology

In my birth chart, I have Moon in Aquarius, Mercury square Uranus, Mercury square Neptune, my 7th house ruler is Mercury, and I think these astrological aspects/placements indicate why I'm so idealistic, am I right? If not, then usually what astrological aspects/placements indicate an idealistic person in a birth chart?

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Birth Chart Table.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 23

IleneK

Premium Member
I can't say if you are too idealistic or not. You would have to judge that. But if you are, you come by it honestly, astrologically speaking. Your natal Jupiter is in its dignify in Sagittarius, and also rules your Ascendant. It is also in your 1st house using traditional Whole Sign Houses.

I suppose it you are really not conscious of if you are too idealistic or not, then perhaps your Jup is in the 12th. But I would say Jup in Sag is a key factor, being associated with expansiveness, optimism, generosity. You may tend to swing back and forth between optimism and pessimism, breaking boundaries and falling back in to form, since Jupiter applies to square Saturn, creator of form and foundation. It may be that your Saturn judges your Jupiter way too idealistic at times?

Last edited:

Astrology

After I reach the Saturn return, what are some of the things that will definitely change about me? Since I have Venus trine Saturn, I think I will definitely have a late marriage in my life, or no marriage at all. I think I have too many Saturn aspects in my chart.

IleneK

Premium Member
After I reach the Saturn return, what are some of the things that will definitely change about me? Since I have Venus trine Saturn, I think I will definitely have a late marriage in my life, or no marriage at all. I think I have too many Saturn aspects in my chart.

No one can know what will definitely change about you. As you come to understand your unique expression of Saturn in your chart, you will be able to better see how you might change around Saturn's return. You can look at Saturn's hard contacts to its natal position that occur around every 7 years to see what issues and matters in your life may be Saturnine. These would include your first Saturn square, the opposition, and Saturn's closing square.

Venus trine Saturn is very faithful and devoted to relationship. It is someone in for the long haul; committed. And it can point to finding that right relationship later, when you are more matured.

Nobody has too many of any kind of aspects in their chart.
We are all uniquely what we are.