Dreams ✨

Thirdteenth

I think Jupiter here helps it out, so at least it wont misguide you. Jupiter the greater benefic merges and fuses his own qualities to Saturn. Maybe they feel prophetic or accurate.

This is very much correct. There’s always a message to be learned from these dreams. I remember I had a dream last year, I was in a very dark house. It was pitch black and everything felt like it was caving in. I was just walking through this house trying to find an exit but during trying to find an exit, the floor opens up and there’s an abyss below. Now, there is where my dreams goes blur a bit. I sorta almost fall in it but I get sorta pulled above it but very close to the abyss out the door. I had a follow up dream, but I was saved by someone yet again. However, they were taken by a dark shadowy figure and brought into that very pitch black house.

Thirdteenth

I was sister shook and I felt bad for that person taken, however I ran to safety. Another dream I had was me being chased by two guys with whips lol but I digress on that.

Thirdteenth

that’s like the in-personality these days

I’ve noticed :lol: I’m glad I come from an area where I don’t really have to encounter a lot of people like that but even in this somewhat traditional area, they slip through the cracks. I swear, these sort of personalities don’t like me at all because they think “I’m mean” because I don’t tolerate that around me.

What’s your thoughts on these types?

Last edited:

Bunraku

I’ve noticed :lol: I’m glad I come from an area where I don’t really have to encounter a lot of people like that but even in this somewhat traditional area, they slip through the cracks. I swear, these sort of personalities don’t like me at all because they think “I’m mean” because I don’t tolerate that around me.

What’s your thoughts on these types?

So long as they do things for me that I ask for I have no complaints. :)
Like make me tea, wash the dishes, sweep the house, etc.

I don’t really like personalities that’s too dominating. But if they can’t stand up for themselves then I don’t like that.

Bunraku

I always claim I’m submissive and very dutiful. But they all complain I’m too dominating or whatever. I’m like no I’m not I’m just asking for basic tasks to be done :lol:

Thirdteenth

I don’t really like personalities that’s too dominating. But if they can’t stand up for themselves then I don’t like that.

I’m similar, however I do not mind a dominate personality but dominating and tyrannical is a huge no. I don’t like that all because I find that to be taking advantage of your masculinity or lack there of.... What I like is a quiet dominance, you know a inner confidence in yourself to where you really would not need to prove yourself that you are dominant. I can be very submissive and accommodating Bunraku, which why I’m very like hesitant when I’m offered something romantic you know.

Thirdteenth

As a princess should :lol: I find princesses often...aren’t too keen to really standing up for themselves, more so showing out...

See, I like too do things myself. It’s hard for me allow someone to just do something for me, when I can do it myself but recently I’ve been learning to be okay with it. It makes feel like I’m being lazy lol. I like using my body for all tasks, even the simplest of chores.

Bunraku

I don’t like to do chores at all. I like to be lazy, that’s why I always ask them to do it :lol:

Btw if they make me pay for dinner I’m out!!
I love gifts. If someone gifts me makeup or art supplies, I’m happy forever :lol:

Thirdteenth

What’s your love language?

Acts of service and gift giving, maybe slight words of affirmations but it’s acts of service for sure lol that’s how you know I’m really feeling you when I....go out of my way, to spend my money...and get a gift for you. Oh, and it will be a gift that you would need in your day to day life.

Bunraku

Acts of service and gift giving, maybe slight words of affirmations but it’s acts of service for sure lol that’s how you know I’m really feeling you when I....go out of my way, to spend my money...and get a gift for you. Oh, and it will be a gift that you would need in your day to day life.

OMG SAME!
Mine are acts of service and gifts too.
Though acts of service seems to be more eternal to me in terms of gratitudes and purity. Gifts are material and ephemeral, but it’s the thought of it that truly counts which brings happiness. Plus I’m an amazon addict so I love gifts loool :)

Thirdteenth

OMG SAME!
Mine are acts of service and gifts too.
Though acts of service seems to be more eternal to me in terms of gratitudes and purity. Gifts are material and ephemeral, but it’s the thought of it that truly counts which brings happiness. Plus I’m an amazon addict so I love gifts loool :)

You know what’s more better than gifts, gift cards lol also I understand the amazon addictions...because I’m one too but...but...I put restrictions on myself. On the price and the amount of stuff in my cart.