2020 still alone,depressed,introvert,shy,boredom everyday.

Meluzina

I will replay tomorrow but firstly, you got the pluto-jup-saturn going through your fifth so I had the idea that it test your ability to find a meanungful entertainment and secondly for emotionally self sabotaging people is hard to find a hobby since they will always think they suck, and the moon in aries is pretty quick temper too..

Meluzina

And that 5 house thing, I like to thing that 5h the house of the ability to enjoy yourself is the build up for 6h of work. So you have to understand the concept of enjoying something so you could enjoy ther things, more practical or somehow connect it. Capricorn which is the sign of your 5th is famous for not really understanding the concept of entertainment (fun). It might understand free time as surplus time to get something done. Plus you have mars there so another sign of competitivness and wanting success. Your saturn which rules 5th is in fiery and expanding sagitarius. You even have moon in aries. I would maybe suggest taking up some sport, maybe even martial arts. Or something where you can maybe travel a little bit, discovering new stuff, exploring learning new stuff, something you can put energy into, something a little adventurous. You can maybe even take it metaphorically and do it on a mental plain, you are virgo right, and mercury im venus so you are a clever person, aren't you. I don't know maybe what your soul is looking for is some good guitar jam but if you say you have time for it once every two weeks them I don't feel passion. How come you don't have any time?

Zora

Account Closed
Firstly i need to get out of this enviroment,i don't want it,i don't like it,i think i'm emotionally weak and sometimes scr it up.Guitar exercice is a priority,wanted to do it from kid,but again didn't have the proper time again.Dissapointemnt in every area,stuck for long time.
:sad:

Yes - right you should move home and environment - this is transit supported now by transiting saturn until the end of this year.

neptunian

When this situation will stop,why my chart dont give me answer to this.

You have moon with rahu in the eighth house. Your anxiety can come from this. Also moon squared by mars; this can bring inner tension.

When jupiter transits into pisces, it will be in your seventh, house of relationships, and trine your natal venus. High possibility of meeting someone you can have a relationship with. 13 may 2021 - 27 jul 2021 and 28 dec 2021- 10 may 2022. Jupiter is your natal seventh ruler; so I think this transit can help.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Not to dampen your spirits, but a very important thing to understand here is that things will happen ONLY when the time is right and you are actually ready (not just willingly but internally ready) to be in a relationship. No amount of pushing, moving or raising n no. of threads will speed that process up. You need to let go and get on with yourself and your life instead of feeling self pity. And, NO, >30 is not late. Who determines when it is late? The more you whine and pine, only proves 1) you are not able to let go of that thought 2) you are not mature enough yet.

Ever lost a key? You can search high and low for it, turn the house upside down, but you don't find it. Some days later, it drops out of the pocket of some pair of jeans or jacket. Moral of the story, you let go and stopped looking for the key and you found it. Pisces on the 7th shows some pining and suffering involved because you need to learn to like to be with your self first (which your posts show you are not unfortunately). Also, Merc. - Sat is screaming for you to develop some mature thinking !! Merc. rules your Asc. so shows how you need to be before your Dsc. can get you what is right for you.

neptunian

Αlmost 1 year later,a big gap to wait to solve some issues.:pouty: Should i consider a therapy visiting a psychologist?

You yourself can give a better decision about this. If you feel so, do it. Speaking to someone can be good. Try once if you want, you can see it is helpful or not.

I looked at many charts; friends, acquintances,celebrities. Mostly seventh ruler is aspected when they marry. Jupiter transits to venus can be a time for meeting a significant other. In this time period, you can attract someone more easily. If your birthtime is accurate, Venus is in the third house. You can meet this girl in your neighbourhood maybe; a shop, a bookstore, a cafe or a park in your neighbourhood, your local area.Don't miss the opportunity if it happens. Because your south node is in libra; you may lack assertiveness. You are going towards aries; aries is about taking action and self-confidence.

This girl can have an intimidating look at first. Venus in swati nakshatra. Seventh house ruler in seventh, somebody can help you.
Third house is also neighbours. Education class or a colleague.

These are the things came to my mind right now Nightfall. Your jupiter is good actually in pisces in the seventh house. When you have a relationship, it can bring happiness. I hope this happens for you. :smile:

neptunian

Fear/insecurity is the only obstacle.

Virgo ascendant tend to give such tendencies sometimes. Have you ever tried talking to a girl you like? You don't have to answer of course. you may not know what somebody think about you if you don't communicate. If there is somebody you like, try to communicate more, start conversation. ask her about going to the cinema or theatre or another activity or having lunch together. If you get no, will this be the end of the world. No. There is a saying of Ingrid Bergman "i don't regret a thing I've done, i only regret the things i didn't do." she was a virgo sun and an aries moon.
Next time when you like somebody, try to be friendly and start conversation. you have mercury in libra, you can talk kind i think.

I think with virgo energy, you harshly criticize yourself; how can you know what other people think? you can't know. i think you don't let people get to know you. i was also very shy, withdrawing a lot; but with time i overcame a little bit.
You have aries n.node; you are learning to be strong by yourself. Your n.node in third, try to be more communicative with people around you if you can. Have you read the book Astrology for the soul? it is very insightful about understanding ourselves.

neptunian

No,i've never tried this before,talk to a girl i may like,i harshly criticize myself cause i don't sympathize myself as it is,but same time no courage or confidence to help my self with major changes,fearing will fail and will dissapointed.I'm not learning to be strong by my self,i feel too weak as a person,emotionally,mentally.

I will get a look to this book,even if i don't understand much about astrology this period.:wink:

You find that book and read :) my south node part definetely relates to me. i realized myself better.

That is the reason you need to learn to be strong. I am also learning to be more self-assertive too. I also have shyness and introversion, i can understand you to a certain degree. But there are many people who deal with these type of feelings as you feel. you need to face your fears..
As i said, if you can't adapt to small talk with people, ask them their sun sign, moon sign.. i think you like astrology.. because you are here.. you can try to communicate with them with the topics you like. Maybe there are people around you who is also interested in same things. Join a class about a hobby if you can. You can encounter with similar-minded people.

And also i understand there are things you are not satisfied with in your life.
Make a list about the things you want to do; how you can change things, go one by one trying to achieve your goals. What is the first thing you need to change, you can focus on that.

chiron square your sun, wounds about self-expression. Your n.node aries' ruler is mars in capricorn, with patience and effort, you can achieve the things you want i think.

neptunian

I can make a list of things and interests,lessons about learning electirc guitar,even in this age,as hobby in house for ex,follow nutrition and gym programs,taking road trips with bike,learning meditation could help,trying life coaching,or some kind of therapy for self confidence boost,make different music play list of music i prefer and enjoy to listen often.:wink:

BUT,my main obstacle here this moment,is that my current job/job enviroment,small salary and lack of time,doesn't give me the opportunity to get that kind of list and follow it so to achieve some of them.I need some space and free time i don't have.

So,i'm stuck and trapped as i cannot take from nowhere plesure,plus i cannot express my self and have tendencies of hiding,be introvert and too shy,i fear that if will i open to others some things i am ashamed for they will revealed and it could be a shock for them and a bad moment for me too.:crying::unsure:

My moon is injured,malefics are there too,11th house of friendships not promising,i dunno what else to say.

My brother also likes playing guitar, learnt to play it by himself, he has aries moon too squared by mars. he also goes to gym a lot.

I understand you. You're not happy with your job. Do you have the chance to prepare for an exam? but you say lack of time with this job. If you quit the job, can your family support you while you prepare for an exam for another job? If you have the chance for heading towards another direction in work, you can try it. You are a virgo, if you can study well, you can get good results.

You can keep certain things to yourself in your friendships.
Your eleventh ruler trined by uranus, you can have eccentric, authentic friends actually, free spirits

Yes, your moon has difficult aspects, but its dispositor is strong. Firstly, accept your personality. Being shy, having fears doesn't make you weak. everybody can have such things. change your perception about yourself.
Did your mother or parents criticize you for being shy in your childhood? there are many shy people who achieve a lot things. embrace yourself.

Jupiter will have positive aspects to your sixth house and tenth house in a short time. the thing is how you will do job change, If you have opportunity to study for an exam, do your best to pass it.

Your mercury squared by neptune, you make yourself believe about yourself as weak because of your inner securites.

You have saturn sextile mercury which rules career houses. I wonder what job this aspect can signify for you...
an office job maybe typing, using discrimination, entry of information, working at a bank maybe, because tenth ruler in second.

neptunian

I already failed to an exam some days back,exactly cause there was no time for preparation and study,cause of 6/7 days of work,only some mornings free and that's all.My family cannot support me financially for long time,so i'm trapped to continue,and most jobs i searched for were far away from where i live,no car or motorbike i have to use for daily purpose.

The house of friendships and relationship don't seem to be promising.

Hi, Nigtfall

I understand.. you are stuck.. you need to achieve the most difficult it seems. You are overwhelmed by working a lot. But apply again for the exam next year. Try once more. Difficult while working; but try it. solve tests as much as possible after understanding the subjects. while working even, you can study on the phone when possible, if it is possible. Do your best one more time. maybe you will pass next year. also keep applying for other jobs if you find appropriate ones.

Transiting saturn is over your mars, ruler of 9th (exams) this year. Jupiter in pisces will make a good aspect to your 9th ruler. You do your best, i hope you will also be luckier.

Cary2

Banned
Moon squares the As/Mc midpoint and Mars opposes it. Moon squares Mars, so we say that Moon-square-Mars is at the As/Mc midpoint. Plus Saturn on the IC squares the Moon/Mars midpoint.

You come from a family that is full of hostility and dispute. Your depression (that is what you describe with nearly every word you write) stems from that. Saturn on the IC reinforces the theme and makes it a stifling burden. You are burdened by your harsh family background. Moon/Mars/Saturn = "bitter past"

You may feel bullied, but you too may become a bully when the opportunity arises because of the family influence. This will require imaginative handling. If this festers from neglect, violence could result.

The angular Saturn makes you inhibited, otherwise you might be violent.

Cary2

Banned
The anxiety comes from Uranus-square-Jupiter at the Saturn/Neptune midpoint. This is severe anxiety.

Your Moon-square-Mars likes to complain endlessly, but you need to seek some therapy. Turn to your spiritual resources or to psychological resources is my advice.

clip11

View attachment 85824

Last 6 months i've tried harder to change things for me,but i couldn't make it to get out of deadlock i'm in.I want to quit my job,i want to hide from everyone,i feel uncomfortable,weak,insecure,i cannot look people into eyes for long time.

I need more time for my self,even to do simple daily things,boredom kills me,i start anything and after awhile i want to retire or quit as no plessure i take from any king of activity i try.
You have many of the same placements I have in some of the same houses and the majority of my planets are concentrated on the northern part of my chart and I'm a Virgo rising.