Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-09-2020, 09:40 PM

Smile Chart Reading

Hello! I recently found an interest in astrology. Can someone help me with my chart please? I have researched as much as I can but I would like an opinion from someone who has been studying this longer than me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-11-4-1994_13-02.jpg (46.3 KB, 16 views)

Unread 05-10-2020, 01:02 AM

Re: Chart Reading

You have mars and Mercury conjunct in the 9th house so I would imagine that you would be very good at debating ideas and learning your whole life. You also have a chart that would present you well to the public and people would like you because you have the sun and moon so prominent and you don't have many planets in the lower half so that makes you less inward looking.
The Following User Says Thank You to curiousabout77 For This Useful Post:
BreezyBee28 (05-12-2020)
Unread 05-10-2020, 11:32 AM

Agree.. I would also add that you had a crazy year or two in 2018-2019 (and maybe even this year) as you had Pluto square your Sun which is rather serious at ~25 - did something happen which had you start looking at astrology?

Interesting chart, there's quite a bit going on - like that Mars-Pluto trine, you could really put your will to work if you want to go for something.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Unread 05-11-2020, 02:23 PM

Smile Re: Chart Reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Agree.. I would also add that you had a crazy year or two in 2018-2019 (and maybe even this year) as you had Pluto square your Sun which is rather serious at ~25 - did something happen which had you start looking at astrology?

Interesting chart, there's quite a bit going on - like that Mars-Pluto trine, you could really put your will to work if you want to go for something.

Thank you and yes, it's been a rough couple of years. I was struggling in school, relationship problems, my grandma died last year before Thanksgiving, and financial issues. I started looking into astrology because I was looking for something to help guide me in the right direction. I feel like my life is stagnant right now and I just need some guidance.
The Following User Says Thank You to BreezyBee28 For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (05-11-2020)
Unread 05-11-2020, 03:06 PM

I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through all that, that is rough

I've been through some pretty... intense stuff so if you have any questions would be happy to answer them - this forum as a whole is good for those though (and so is astrology, at one point it was my guide too when there weren't really any others)

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Unread 05-11-2020, 10:50 PM

You also have pluto contacting your moon and uranus as well as having contacted your Sun recently so we are talking about a really fundamental development of self going on in your life at the moment. And uranus adds a shock and change element to it.
Unread 05-12-2020, 12:44 AM

Thank you for the feedback. It all makes sense. I'm always trying to learn something new.

Tags
chart, reading