Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-26-2020, 03:09 PM
clara9 clara9 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 6
Meeting new boyfriend in 2020

Hello,



im wondering what about opposites in horary. I asked if i will met my next boyfriend in 2020, I know, 2020 is only 2 month but maybe there is a chance. Im wondering sun opposite uranus in about 5,5 degrees. So despite the opposite, will it be "yes"


Best regards,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new boyfriend.JPG (77.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg new boyfriend2.jpg (28.1 KB, 6 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-26-2020, 07:56 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,319
Re: Meeting new boyfriend in 2020

For horary purposes, only traditional house rulers are used. You are represented by Saturn, not Uranus, while your potential partner is Sun. Modern planets add a little detail sometimes, but even if you would consider them house rulers in natal charts, they don't function that way in horary.

Sun has separated from a square to Saturn and is no longer in aspect to it. Did you recently take a tentative interest in someone but find them unattainable? Or that pursuing them wasn't feasible for some reason? Or did someone show some interest in you and then move on?

Saturn is in its own sign, but in the isolated twelfth house. However, Saturn's house of joy is the twelfth. Looks like you're pretty content on your own. Would you say that's correct?

My take is that this may not be a time when you really want a new boyfriend all that much. Maybe you see having one as nice but not necessary. Or maybe, that would be nice but there's no one in sight you really want.

That's my stab at it, with my very basic horary knowledge. Maybe someone better versed in horary can tell you more.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
clara9 (10-27-2020)
  #3  
Unread 10-26-2020, 08:49 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,210
Re: Meeting new boyfriend in 2020

I don't think that the remaining months of 2020 promise a new boyfriend for the reasons that Osamenor indicates regarding lack of aspect between the primary significators, Saturn and Sun.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
clara9 (10-27-2020), Osamenor (10-26-2020)
  #4  
Unread 10-27-2020, 02:56 AM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 5,732
Re: Meeting new boyfriend in 2020

Opposition means breaking apart or obstruction in horary sense. More headache than its worth.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
clara9 (10-27-2020), Osamenor (10-27-2020)
  #5  
Unread 10-27-2020, 11:01 AM
clara9 clara9 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 6
Re: Meeting new boyfriend in 2020

oky thank you to all.



@osamenor: Yes but they are to cling to me. i feel like a child if im with them because they care too much about me. Im old enough to care about me on my own


i want to have a relationship (and child) but not treated as a child from them



If im saturn, then sun will make a sextil within 23 degrees or? 23 days?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-27-2020, 08:34 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,319
Re: Meeting new boyfriend in 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by clara9 View Post
@osamenor: Yes but they are to cling to me. i feel like a child if im with them because they care too much about me. Im old enough to care about me on my own
So you don't want this person as a boyfriend. Sounds like your real question is whether you'll find someone else to be your boyfriend by the end of 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clara9 View Post
If im saturn, then sun will make a sextil within 23 degrees or? 23 days?
The next aspect between Sun and Saturn is so far off that as far as the chart is concerned, it's a no. It's not even close enough to be considered an applying sextile yet.

The late degree ascendant, in my understanding, indicates that the matter is already decided or that it won't change. Saturn being ensconced in its own sign and favorite house--the isolated twelfth--also suggests that. It still seems to me that you're content, more or less, with singlehood. Or at least that you feel it's the best of your options right now. Maybe it's about wanting to shake off this clingy person. Saturn does NOT want to be clung to, and neither does Capricorn. You'd rather be on your own, doing your own thing, than with this person.

But you specifically asked about 2020, and as you pointed out, that's only two more months. So this chart is only telling us about the next two months. It doesn't apply beyond that. If the situation isn't going to change within the next two months, it can still change anytime after that.

But if I'm reading it right, you still have an out right now: you can focus on doing your own thing, whatever that is, and make it clear to Clingy that you are Not Interested. If what you're really looking for is a good excuse to shake him off, you don't need a boyfriend for that. Your own word should be enough. Probably will be: Saturn is domiciled in this chart, while Sun is peregrine. That gives Saturn more strength.

If you really want a boyfriend too, then there will come a time when conditions are better for finding one. It just doesn't seem to be that soon.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
clara9 (10-27-2020)
  #7  
Unread 10-27-2020, 09:04 PM
clara9 clara9 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 6
Re: Meeting new boyfriend in 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
So you don't want this person as a boyfriend. Sounds like your real question is whether you'll find someone else to be your boyfriend by the end of 2020.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post

The next aspect between Sun and Saturn is so far off that as far as the chart is concerned, it's a no. It's not even close enough to be considered an applying sextile yet.

The late degree ascendant, in my understanding, indicates that the matter is already decided or that it won't change. Saturn being ensconced in its own sign and favorite house--the isolated twelfth--also suggests that. It still seems to me that you're content, more or less, with singlehood. Or at least that you feel it's the best of your options right now. Maybe it's about wanting to shake off this clingy person. Saturn does NOT want to be clung to, and neither does Capricorn. You'd rather be on your own, doing your own thing, than with this person.

But you specifically asked about 2020, and as you pointed out, that's only two more months. So this chart is only telling us about the next two months. It doesn't apply beyond that. If the situation isn't going to change within the next two months, it can still change anytime after that.

But if I'm reading it right, you still have an out right now: you can focus on doing your own thing, whatever that is, and make it clear to Clingy that you are Not Interested. If what you're really looking for is a good excuse to shake him off, you don't need a boyfriend for that. Your own word should be enough. Probably will be: Saturn is domiciled in this chart, while Sun is peregrine. That gives Saturn more strength.

If you really want a boyfriend too, then there will come a time when conditions are better for finding one. It just doesn't seem to be that soon.

i dont know if i want something from him, maybe he will change his behaviour. Im not sure, If not there will be no relationship, if yes i could image something with him. I dont know "who" is sun. If he is it or someone other. Maybe 12th house is something with this uncertainty if he or someone other is it. Is it important that im in his 6th house, work or health? Maybe a colleagure if i will get a new job, next year (or december) this year?



I only know that my natal chart is showing a possible relationship and new job in March 2021 (also Solar Return). Thank you for your help, i will keep you updated what happens

Last edited by clara9; 10-27-2020 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-27-2020, 10:10 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,319
Re: Meeting new boyfriend in 2020

You didn't specify a particular person. You just asked if you'll find a boyfriend in 2020. That makes Sun whoever you thought you would find to be your boyfriend. Did you think it would be this person? Did you think it would be someone else?

If you want a specific answer, you need to ask a specific question. That's how horary works.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2020, boyfriend, meeting

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.