Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1601  
Unread 10-25-2020, 01:59 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*




Matt Taibbi CALLS OUT Media Hypocrisy Of Hunter Biden Emails vs. Steele Dossier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpHfjBfCyyg





__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-25-2020), ElenaJ (10-25-2020)
  #1602  
Unread 10-25-2020, 02:50 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,501
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The Trump Diet Syndrome (TDS) is spreading across the nation! And Ronald McDonald is lovin' it!
The Trump Diet Syndrome (TDS) causes an irresistible craving for fried red meat, Egg McMuffins, and Diet Coke, along with an aversion to fresh fruits and vegetables.
Reply With Quote
  #1603  
Unread 10-25-2020, 03:14 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-25-2020)
  #1604  
Unread 10-25-2020, 03:16 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-25-2020)
  #1605  
Unread 10-25-2020, 04:22 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,501
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*




Biden Straight Up SAYS Democrats Running MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD
A Gaffe To End All Gaffes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xadozjY2lm4




.
This one was worse: Trump, speaking at the 2020 RNC about Covid-19, said that "Thanks to advances, we have pioneered the fatality rate. " !!!

Last edited by david starling; 10-25-2020 at 04:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1606  
Unread 10-25-2020, 04:53 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-25-2020)
  #1607  
Unread 10-25-2020, 04:54 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*








David Hogg HYSTERICAL On Twitter After Trump CRUSHES Joe Biden During Debate!
They Are DESPERATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR7jFq2NVQs




Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post




Biden Straight Up SAYS Democrats Running MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD
A Gaffe To End All Gaffes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xadozjY2lm4



.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (10-25-2020)
  #1608  
Unread 10-25-2020, 07:32 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,489
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

IT'S A MERCURY RETROGRADE REPEAT WITH the fake news polls claiming that Biden is ahead nationally. But it's the key swing states that determine the outcome & President Trump is UP and WINNING in all of them.

Texas, Florida, PA, WI, MI, OH. Trump will win them all just like in 2016.

The only poll that was correct in 2016 was the Trafalgar Poll that predicted Trump would win in 2016 & they are predicting another WIN for President Trump in Nov/2020!

MAGA!!!!!!


Trafalgar Group Head Pollster Predicts Trump Will Win



Trafalgar Group head pollster Robert Cahaly told Fox News on Monday evening that he thinks President Trump will win the November 3 election despite most polls showing Joe Biden ahead.


Pennsylvania Pollster Jim Lee: "There is Definitely a Submerged Trump Vote"

LEE: There is definitely a submerged Trump vote. Polling can be an art, it can be a science. When pollsters get the results back and they look suspicious because one candidate has a double digit lead carried by one candidate by a point or two, they should realize something is not right and that is where the art of the polling comes in. I would like to talk about the disparities, 2016 and where we are today.


https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rump_vote.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*








David Hogg HYSTERICAL On Twitter After Trump CRUSHES Joe Biden During Debate!
They Are DESPERATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR7jFq2NVQs
Reply With Quote
  #1609  
Unread 10-26-2020, 07:36 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,501
Exclamation Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Republicans are desperate to be in a position to disqualify the Constitutionally mandated Vote of the People as being legitimate.

This is because they know it will elect Biden as President.

They won't be able to prove it's illegitimate, so they have a plan to:

1) Attempt to delay the final vote tally past the legal deadlines, while exhorting registered Republicans to vote as early as possible, and hoping the "sorry, too late" votes will be mostly those of Democrats.

Since they won't be able to prove that mail-in voting itself, is fraudulent, the tactic is to slow the mail-in process, hoping the Democrats will use it the most, so it will be primarily Democratic votes that will miss the deadlines.

2) Attempt intimidation at polling places by armed vigilante groups loyal to Trump, hoping that just the publicity about this will be enough to dissuade the more timid Democrats, who waited until Nov.3rd, from voting at the polling stations.

3) Attempt to fabricate enough of a controversy over whether the Election results showing that Trump lost were valid, in order to force the final decision into the Supreme Court.

This tactic has been used only once before in American history, in 2000, when the Republican majority on the Court refused to extend the deadline for the final recount in Florida's botched election, thereby enabling it to appoint the Republican candidate, POTUS. The fact that the final recount proved that Bush Jr. had actually lost BOTH the national Popular Vote AND the Electoral College Vote, was then of no consequence.

THIS is the reason for the Republicans' otherwise inexplicable determination to bypass the normal, always-before-used timeline for the Senate appointment of a Supreme Court Justice. They HAVE TO RUSH Amy Barrett onto the Court IN TIME to disgracefully violate the Vote of the People of the United States of America.

There's no other possible explanation for it. Barrett could have been confirmed later, with no problem when it comes to upcoming cases that are already scheduled to be ruled on by the Court.

Last edited by david starling; 10-26-2020 at 07:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1610  
Unread 10-26-2020, 07:41 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

.







Biden SUSPENDS All Public Appearances

as Trump SURGES into November!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxpTOvihjkw





Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post






IT'S A MERCURY RETROGRADE REPEAT WITH the fake news polls claiming that Biden is ahead nationally. But it's the key swing states that determine the outcome & President Trump is UP and WINNING in all of them.

Texas, Florida, PA, WI, MI, OH. Trump will win them all just like in 2016.

The only poll that was correct in 2016 was the Trafalgar Poll that predicted Trump would win in 2016 & they are predicting another WIN for President Trump in Nov/2020!

MAGA!!!!!!


Trafalgar Group Head Pollster Predicts Trump Will Win



Trafalgar Group head pollster Robert Cahaly told Fox News on Monday evening that he thinks President Trump will win the November 3 election despite most polls showing Joe Biden ahead.


Pennsylvania Pollster Jim Lee: "There is Definitely a Submerged Trump Vote"

LEE: There is definitely a submerged Trump vote. Polling can be an art, it can be a science. When pollsters get the results back and they look suspicious because one candidate has a double digit lead carried by one candidate by a point or two, they should realize something is not right and that is where the art of the polling comes in. I would like to talk about the disparities, 2016 and where we are today.


https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rump_vote.html
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (10-26-2020)
  #1611  
Unread 10-26-2020, 07:50 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,332
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

[QUOTE=JUPITERASC;1073220].


Biden update....
Reply With Quote
  #1612  
Unread 10-26-2020, 07:50 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #1613  
Unread 10-26-2020, 07:51 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,709
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Republicans are desperate to be in a position to disqualify the Constitutionally mandated Vote of the People as being legitimate.

This is because they know it will elect Biden as President.

They won't be able to prove it's illegitimate, so they have a plan to:

1) Attempt to delay the final vote tally past the legal deadlines, while exhorting registered Republicans to vote as early as possible, and hoping the "sorry, too late" votes will be mostly those of Democrats.

Since they won't be able to prove that mail-in voting itself, is fraudulent, the tactic is to slow the mail-in process, hoping the Democrats will use it the most, so it will be primarily Democratic votes that will miss the deadlines.

2) Attempt intimidation at polling places by armed vigilante groups loyal to Trump, hoping that just the publicity about this will be enough to dissuade the more timid Democrats, who waited until Nov.3rd, from voting at the polling stations.

3) Attempt to fabricate enough of a controversy over whether the Election results showing that Trump lost were valid, in order to force the final decision into the Supreme Court.

This tactic has been used only once before in American history, in 2000, when the Republican majority on the Court refused to extend the deadline for the final recount in Florida's botched election, thereby enabling it to appoint the Republican candidate, POTUS. The fact that the final recount proved that Bush Jr. had actually lost BOTH the national Popular Vote AND the Electoral College Vote, was then of no consequence.

THIS is the reason for the Republicans' otherwise inexplicable determination to bypass the normal, always-before-used timeline for the Senate appointment of a Supreme Court Justice. They HAVE TO RUSH Amy Barrett onto the Court IN TIME to disgracefully violate the Vote of the People of the United States of America.

There's no other possible explanation for it. Barrett could have been confirmed later, with no problem when it comes to upcoming cases that are already scheduled to be ruled on by the Court.

Its really a crying shame that the Republicans in charge of doing all of this, the RNC people, are of no higher moral caliber then stealing.



And what did we get out of the G.W.Bush presidency, if not 10 years or more of constant wars, ISIS (who started in Iraq), and trillions of dollars of debt.



Yes, a crying' shame.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. You can find them here if interested: http://www.amazon.com/author/dmhoover
Reply With Quote
  #1614  
Unread 10-26-2020, 07:51 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,332
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

And this one is for David!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 18.03.30.jpg (38.0 KB, 2 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-26-2020)
  #1615  
Unread 10-26-2020, 07:57 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,501
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Unfortunately, Trump, the mighty Warrior-King, is sidelined for battle, due to a bone-spur affliction.
Reply With Quote
  #1616  
Unread 10-26-2020, 08:02 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,332
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

We shall see soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #1617  
Unread 10-26-2020, 08:03 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,709
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Why is Vladimir Putin moving away publicly from trump? I'd say because he can read the handwriting on the wall, as he tries to curry favor with President Biden.



Will trump finally put down Putin and call him names like he does everyone he deems no loyal to him?



https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN27A0TA
Quote:

Putin appeared less friendly towards Trump in remarks broadcast by Russian state TV on Sunday. In what may be seen by some analysts as an attempt to try to curry favour with the Biden camp, he took the time to knock down what he made clear he regarded as false allegations from Trump about the Bidens.
__________________
Some kindle eBooks on the subject of astrology, fixed stars and critical degrees. You can find them here if interested: http://www.amazon.com/author/dmhoover
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-26-2020)
  #1618  
Unread 10-26-2020, 08:20 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,501
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
We shall see soon enough.
Trump's a "wild and crazy guy".

That explains this wild and crazy election!

Entertaining though.
Reply With Quote
  #1619  
Unread 10-26-2020, 08:31 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*






Biden ROASTED For Claiming He's Running Against "George,"
Trump MOCKS Biden For HIDING A Week Out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVeuL9vVvA




Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post








__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (10-26-2020)
  #1620  
Unread 10-27-2020, 12:18 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,501
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

If Biden's a "brain salad", Trump's a "brain McMuffin", soaked in Diet Coke!
Reply With Quote
  #1621  
Unread 10-27-2020, 12:24 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #1622  
Unread 10-27-2020, 12:24 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,501
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

If politics was baseball, and Trump struck out, his fans would claim that he'd hit a homerun!
Reply With Quote
  #1623  
Unread 10-27-2020, 12:24 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #1624  
Unread 10-27-2020, 12:27 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,501
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Must have hit a nerve with the brain McMuffin post--J.A. just shrunk the text!
Reply With Quote
  #1625  
Unread 10-27-2020, 12:28 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62,481
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.