Did my neighbor kill her baby

aquarius7000

Hi,

The child is Jup. Neighbour is Mars and child's 8th is Venus via chart's 2nd.

The Moon is in the 2nd and she is actually grieving. Also, in the past (when child was born), Mars (mother) was strong in Capricorn so she could not have hated the child. Mars was not malicious through debilitation. Mars had no negative aspect to Jup or to Moon.

Moon - Sun's recent opp. actually shows she hates the male in the house/ her bf.

tikana

What has this thread even come to? Its an amateur learning forum yes it is, but I've seen worse threads than this opened about topics similar to this, with less negative attention.

Let the battles commence.

Op lives in a block of flats where a "supposed" murder lives amongst her, i think id want to know too, if this female was the killer who id been living amongst.
It's a viable question to be asked, i don't see the problem.

well, we have child offenders list website where you can punch an adress and see how many child molesters you have in your block. You dont see people asking "will my neighbor abuse my kid?"
Cops question neightbors to establish if this is ongoing or one time thing.

ashriia

thats a totally different arguement, and I think you know that.

I appreciate your delineation though. Regardless of the rest :sideways:

well, we have child offenders list website where you can punch an adress and see how many child molesters you have in your block. You dont see people asking "will my neighbor abuse my kid?"
Cops question neightbors to establish if this is ongoing or one time thing.

aquarius7000

She definitely hated her boyfriend no doubt, and was scared of him before this even happened.

And she isn't a bad person. She was definitely grieving, her boyfriend was as well. But someone killed that baby and severely injured the other one. One of them snapped.
Is there some male of authority that she doesn't get along with? The Sun normally signifies that. This Sun is in Aries and very strong and could also have harboured negative sentiments against her and/or the baby itself. Sad story though that the infant had to bear the cruel brunt of it. :crying:

Ashriia

Do you have the date and time of the 911 call, and the approx. hour, date and address to the block of the incident. I should like to study the chart to try to see (as exact as possible) where the energies originated from.

Thanks in advance
Student of Astrology

ashriia

Hi,

I am not giving out that information for privacy reasons.

Ashriia

Do you have the date and time of the 911 call, and the approx. hour, date and address to the block of the incident. I should like to study the chart to try to see (as exact as possible) where the energies originated from.

Thanks in advance
Student of Astrology

Ashiira
Do you have the 911 call in time, I am not interested in your exact address? Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to intrude upon your privacy.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited: