Lilith conjunct ascendant

Nicholaa

Does anyone here have Black moon Lilith conjunct the ascendant or in the first house? Or do you know someone with this placement?

I have Lilith conjunct my ascendant in the first house (3 degrees). Two friends of mine have Lilith in their first house as well.

I have read about the symbolism. Adam did not want an equal relationship so God created Eve from his rib. Lilith represents a wild and natural woman.

In my life I have met MANY men who have seemed to be obsessed with a need to use my body. Some men have been obsessed for many years even if they have not had feelings for me.

There are men who wants to have a relationship with me as well, but either they try to control me in a direct way or through hot/cold behaviours. Some men feel inferior to me. They look up to me and they would accept anything just to be with me. I can't be attracted to someone like that.

My two friends with Lilith in the first house are having very similar experiences and they are both single. I'm 34 years old and they are about the same age.

I was just wondering if this is typical for this placement? I have a lot of things going on in my chart so it might have to do with other things, but I really resonate with the story about Lilith. It's difficult for me to have an equal relationship. I have never had one.

I also have lilith conjunct my natal ascendant; less than 1 degree & have similar problems & intense experiences. I have not found much information on it. Anything you can lead me towards would be greatly appreciated.

nadyak

I m so drawn to this topic,

So I m born on 26.02.1988 at 04.00 pm in Sofia/Bulgaria

I met a guy that is younger then me with 13 years / he has the most weird natal chart that is bugging me a lot, 21/dec/2000 at 7:00 pm sofia/bulgaria

He has a big stellium with the most famine planets in 7th house including Lilith, first thing i saw in him is that he has addiction of women, he is drawn by them no matter how they look.
At the same time he is jealous abusive to me
I have Lilith conj Asd Leo

No idea how to deal with him

He is crazy

Neptunian Rainbow

I m so drawn to this topic,

So I m born on 26.02.1988 at 04.00 pm in Sofia/Bulgaria

I met a guy that is younger then me with 13 years / he has the most weird natal chart that is bugging me a lot, 21/dec/2000 at 7:00 pm sofia/bulgaria

He has a big stellium with the most famine planets in 7th house including Lilith, first thing i saw in him is that he has addiction of women, he is drawn by them no matter how they look.
At the same time he is jealous abusive to me
I have Lilith conj Asd Leo

No idea how to deal with him

He is crazy

I have never found a way to solve destructive relationships. The only solution for me is to say goodbye and move on. So that is what my advice would be.

My father has Lilith conjunct Neptune in the 7th house. Lilith squares his ascendant. He has mistreated several people with a prominent Lilith.

My closest friends all have either Lilith conjunct an angle or conjunct the NN or SN. I am in a relationship now with a man who has Lilith conjunct Mars and Venus. He accepts me and loves me and we have a harmonious relationship.
I recently discovered that a man who has contacted me about once per year for the last ten years has Lilith on the NN. He does not know me but he tells me that he is certain that I am the right woman for him. He probably feels like “Lilith” is his destiny. My Asc-Lilith-Neptune is on his Lilith. When I was a teenager I dated someone for two years who had deep feelings for me, he has Lilith conjunct Mercury and Sun.

It seems that Lilith people are the only type of people I can have healthy and long lasting relationships with. When I study the charts of other people I see the same pattern.

harmat

Hi too, I have a Black Moon Lilith in my 12th Ac. Pisces ticket closely with Ceres and Lucifer. I brought myself together with emotional intelligence and thought I wanted to discover an axis that shapes emotional intelligence. This has become observable for me in the focal points of the Earth Moon. Has anyone already counted on this axis and identified the focal point of the Earth in the formula that shows instinctive behaviors?

Jacklier

Im a man with Lilith conj ASC Scorpio.
Im pluto diminant and girls see me as something scary, while women see me as something attractive. The girls i`ve dated were always first accepting my invitation, but when we meet they get all this wrong scary vibes from me and the conversations become really uncomfortable and i just dont force nothing more and tell them "Goodbye". And im not seductive, nor a womanizer. But with women its something more pleasing. They want me, search for my company. I like my lilith, because he makes me handsome, but i have problems with datings, because girls see`s me as an seductive person and that only in their heads and imagination. There are women who see in me a "one-night stand", but i dont that kind of things. I even think of them as immoral, because i believe in giving your love, time and body only to the person you are in a relationship. Its funny when i see women who both want me and are scared of me... But, hey, what can i do. I can control myself, but not people`s image of me. :alien::lol::tongue:

harmat

Im a man with Lilith conj ASC Scorpio.
Im pluto diminant and girls see me as something scary, while women see me as something attractive. The girls i`ve dated were always first accepting my invitation, but when we meet they get all this wrong scary vibes from me and the conversations become really uncomfortable and i just dont force nothing more and tell them "Goodbye". And im not seductive, nor a womanizer. But with women its something more pleasing. They want me, search for my company. I like my lilith, because he makes me handsome, but i have problems with datings, because girls see`s me as an seductive person and that only in their heads and imagination. There are women who see in me a "one-night stand", but i dont that kind of things. I even think of them as immoral, because i believe in giving your love, time and body only to the person you are in a relationship. Its funny when i see women who both want me and are scared of me... But, hey, what can i do. I can control myself, but not people`s image of me. :alien::lol::tongue:

According to my research, the Black Moon Lilith shows something
different in the male and female formulas. For men, however, the
female emotional intelligence for which she is the "perfect" WOMAN
with whom she wants to relate both emotionally and sexually is only
possible if she learns to live in a social relationship. That is, he
learns the opposite pole of the point of Eve. In your case, it can be
put on the Taurus.
My research confirmed that the Lilith - Eve axis in the radix formula
shows the development of emotional intelligence. In the case of men, to get
from one, individual to social, two connections. And until it succeeds, he
will be unhappy and unable to relate to the other sex. He is constantly involved
in emotional games. Respectively, the person will reflect the negative qualities
of himself to the other.
On an instinctive level, you’re looking for a mysterious woman with high
emotional intelligence who has high sexual energy and mystery, but you can’t
keep it. Only if you accept the energy of Taurus in yourself and realize that
this is the only way you can keep the woman and work with her. Of course, then
it is worth avoiding the middle of the axis on an energetically conscious level.

lmxhd

I have lilith conjunct with my ascendant too but in capricorn. I also have lilith sextile with my moon in scorpio, I don't know if that lilith energy it's stronger or smaller honestly.

Doemure

I have Lilith in my first house, in exactly 2 degrees, super close to my ascendant line and an ascendant conjunct lilith in 3 degrees.

Reading the previous posts, I've honestly never had extreme experiences with men or people in general obsessing over my body or had men obsess over me. I do however notice that people seem to be attracted to me even though they have no reason to, and there is always sexual tension between me and someone but maybe only I notice it.
Some things that seem to be accurate that I've read about this placement are people having strong reactions to me, or being mean to me for no reason.

I'm just getting into reading about Lilith and this has all been so interesting to read. If anyone could offer some more insight on my placings that would be great too!

I also have Mercury sextile Lilith 1st dergee, Moon trine Lilith in 2nd degree, Venus Sextile Lilith, Sun Square Lilith, Jupiter Trine Lilith in 4th degree if anyone is interested in educating me on what those mean. :love:

UberKattt

I guess this is an older thread, but it seems to stay active over the years and I’m finding it resonant and would like to contribute as well. I came into my understanding of Lilith through the work of Tom Jacobs, which profoundly resonates with me to this day and which I highly recommend to anyone with interest.

I don’t have Lilith in my first house or conjunct my Ascendant, but I do have True Black Moon Lilith in tight square to my Ascendant (1° orb). She is also conjunct my Mars (2°), Mercury and Sun (4°), sextile my Moon (0°), square my Saturn, which is my chart ruler (2°), square my Uranus ( 2°), square my Neptune (4°), and square my Jupiter (4°). Needless to say, she features very prominently in my chart. It may also be relevant to note that I have a close Venus-Pluto conjunction as well (1°), with Venus being the ruler of my Sun, so some of the themes represented by Lilith may be echoed and modified by this.

In my experience of Lilith, she has taken shape as a general unwillingness to be controlled in any way by others. I feel intimately connected to wild things, find Nature to be deeply healing to me, and, over the years, have cultivated an intimate relationship with my body and her natural cycles, rejecting masculine-themed interventions of all kinds (ie, allopathic medicine, industrialized food, etc). These are things for which I have been shamed, ostracized, and exiled in various ways throughout my life. My approach is one of voluntaryism, which, for some reason I can’t quite understand, is generally vilified as a philosophy. *shrug*

I have experienced various forms of sexualization and abuse from a very young age, which an understanding of Lilith has helped me to heal.

I’ve done a good deal of healing with regard to dysfunctional relationship patterns, because I seem to always attract intense relationships with manipulative and controlling partners (the Venus-Pluto underscores this I’m sure). Both men and women seem to be intimidated by me, though perhaps for different reasons, and while I can almost always sense a man or woman’s attraction to me, generally only the bold and the brash will pursue me in any meaningful way.

I also find myself attracted to other Lilithian types, with exes and love interests usually having BML and/or Asteroid Lilith in strong aspect to their Sun, Moon, Midheaven, Ascendant, Venus, Mars, or some combination of these. I find that in men with these placements, there is a tendency to be drawn to Lilithian themes in women, sometimes projecting their own Lilith nature onto the other person altogether depending on the aspect, as was the case with a BML-opposite-Sun/Venus/Mercury man with whom I was involved. I’ve noticed in some of these men a tendency to express Lilith’s qualities through being highly sexed, intensely desirable in a raw primal way, and commitment-phobic, which will take the form of a player-type approach to relationships, and a tendency to trigger Lilith-type wounding in their partners. There is a general, though not ubiquitous, inclination I’ve noticed in men with these placements toward BDSM, whether healthily expressed or not, and this for me is part of what draws me in, whether due to my Venus-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio, or as a way for me to consensually reframe and work through some of Lilith’s issues. Probably both, for me.

I have been in two committed relationships with men with prominent Liliths.

The first man was born on the exact same day, month, and year as I was, four hours earlier than I, and so he had a majority of the same Lilith aspects that I do (crazy, right?) Given the challenging nature of my own chart nearly perfectly conjuncting his in our synastry, this was the most difficult and unforgettable love relationship I’ve ever experienced. The sex was absolutely off the charts, and has honestly ruined me for other men. There was also a good deal of emotional abuse prevalent throughout the relationship, and a couple of instances of sexual abuse as well. One thing that featured prominently in my relationship with this man was his tendency to want to own me in a real sense, though he never acknowledged this openly. He provided for me financially, and seemed to think that entitled him to dictate my behavior, and also used this along with his connections to the local community power structures in an attempt to control me, sometimes shutting down arguments by handing me cash, unprompted, as if to buy my silence and subservience. Again, some of this may have been influenced by his having the same Venus-Pluto conjunction as I did, but with his in his first house while Scorpio ruled his second house. Regardless, one of the feelings I came away from this relationship with was one of needing to flee “Eden” (this materially abundant existence with everything provided for me) in order to be true to myself as a person. After I ended the relationship, I wanted to remain friends with him because I did really love him, and he payed lip service to the same wish, but he ended up severing all contact with me by impregnating another woman and bringing all of his flying monkey friends into a plot to have me run out of town, erasing all trace of me from his life, and this reminds me very much of Lilith’s story in its own way. I’ll never be able to speak to him again, and his smear campaign against me is the image that lives on in the minds of his followers.

The other man I mentioned, is an ongoing story. We have not been together very long, but we are in a committed relationship due to an unplanned (at least on my part) pregnancy. It remains to be seen just how this relationship will unfold, but I am not optimistic at present because of his attitudes toward women and relating in general. This man has Black Moon Lilith very tightly conjunct his Ascendant (0°), sextile his Venus (1°), sextile his Uranus (1°), trine his Chiron (4°), conjunct his Jupiter (5°), conjunct his Saturn (5°), and square his Neptune (3°). He also has Venus-Pluto themes going on, with a square between the two of 1°. Additionally, his Asteroid Lilith is conjunct his Scorpio Mars (3°) and opposite his Moon (4°).

The reason I like him so much is because we share such similar views regarding health, freedom, and how to raise children, which is a rare find. He’s very outspoken against certain agendas of oppression, which is a quality we share that I’ve also found to be uncommon and highly desired. We also have a good deal in common sexually and kink-wise, though I’ve come to realize that he approaches it from a very unhealthy place, and I have given up having sex with him as a result. This man also has a thing about ownership of women, though he is more conscious of it than the one I described above. He is similar to the first in that he is also taking on the role of provider, and using that as a means of shutting down discussion with me on matters of relationship issues, though in a different way than described above.

His relationships before me have been very usurious with regard to women. He views and treats them as sex objects and sees them as something to be subjugated rather than as people who are equal to him, and he has never lived with a partner prior to me, despite being nearly middle aged. He views any attempts to work on the relationship on my part as efforts to control him, and subsequently rebels against them in very unhealthy ways. He also has a very negative view of Lilith as a mythological figure, totally subscribed to the mythological smear campaign levied against her these past few thousand years. It’s so strange to see, because in some ways he totally embodies the energy of the Lilithian archetype, while at the same time disdaining the energy when it is present in women.

Anyway, that’s a bit of my experience with men with prominent Lilith placements, which is something I don’t see discussed often or with much nuance or detail.

As far as I go regarding the themes discussed elsewhere in this thread, I generally find that Lilith’s themes extend well beyond those of a sexual nature, into areas more regarding personal sovereignty and an unwillingness to maintain the status quo regardless of the alienation that comes with living a life true to one’s own principles. I do find the sexual element and gender relations to come in as very strong themes as well, and I have a strong belief in equal relationships as well as a strong magnetism when it comes to men. I feel eyes on me wherever I go, both desirous and fearful (as repressed/shadow elements of people’s psyches will often elicit) and have adopted a kind of tunnel vision just to be able to go about my day-to-day activities. Men tend to view me as either sex object of temporary obsession or as femme fatale, and they either want to use me or serve me. I’m not attracted to submissive men, and I don’t tolerate the domineering kind well either, refusing to submit on anyone else’s terms but my own regardless of the cost, although the domineering type is usually what I end up with. It seems that I just continue living out variations of Lilith’s story regardless of how much healing work I do on myself. Maybe someday I’ll find a way to transcend the less desirable elements of this archetype I’m living out, or maybe I’ll just go out on my own and live it up on the Red Sea, so to speak. ;)

Thanks for reading.

Lonerose99

@UberKattt While not at the Asc, I knew a man with Lilith in his first house, and what you say about his treatment of women as sex objects and people to be subjugated to him was how he was too. Never married and now in his 60's! And yep, same for any attempt to discuss the problems in the relationship means trying to "change" him in his words. Very possessive. He displayed verbally abusive behavior. Upon first knowing him, I had no idea. He covered it in a shy charming nature that draws you in. Playful. I had to end it after break-up make-up over a period of time. Way too much drama for me.