Worst Solar Return you've EVER seen

Venusmagic89

Please, if anyone has ever survived a SR like this one please let me know, I am seriously freaking out. The more I look into it, the more freaked I become. I'll post links to my SR and natal chart, but here's a description I think that'll make it easier:

http://www.astrologyonline.eu/Graphic/Form2_Display/Web2_DrawTema_Riv.asp

ASC= 5-9 degrees Scorpio (depending on if I stay where I live or go back home for my birth date) this is my natal 6th house, conjunct my natal pluto, which is 12 degree scorpio. My natal 7th is close here, but my natal 7th begins at 18 Scorpio

Mars is in 1st at 26 degree scorpio (natal 7th)

2nd house: begins at 5-8 degree Sagittarius (natal 7th)

Saturn is in 2nd at 12 degree Sagittarius

3rd house: begins at 7 degree Capricorn (natal 8th/9th cusp exact)

Pluto is in 3rd at 16 Capricorn

4th house: 11 Aquarius (natal 10th)

Neptune is at 12 Pisces in 4th on cusp of 5th, neptune is in natal 11th

Eros and Pallas are also in 4th, at 5 and 6 degree Pisces, also in natal 11th

5th house: 13 Pisces (natal 11th)

Chiron is in 5th at 25 Pisces

6th house: 13 Aries (natal 12th)

Uranus is in 6th at 23 Aries
Ceres is in 6th at 18 Aries

7th house: 5-9 degree Taurus (natal 12th)

Mercury is in 7th at 21 Taurus (natal 1st)

8th house: 5-8 degrees Gemini (natal 1st)

Venus in 8th at 15 Gemini
Sun in 8th at 15 Gemini
Moon in 8th at 26 Gemini
SR vertex in 8th at 26 Gemini
Vesta in 8th at 8 Gemini (cusp of 7th)

9th house: 7 degrees Cancer (natal 2nd/3rd cusp exact)

No planets here

10th : 11 degrees Leo (natal 4th)

No planets here, except Jupiter is on the cusp/see 11th

11th: 13 degree Virgo (natal 5th)

Jupiter in 11th at 14 Virgo (cusp of 10th)
North Node in 11th at 17 Virgo

12th: 13 degree Libra (natal 6th)

No planets here except:
Juno at 0 scorpio
Lillith at 1 scorpio

Moving on, here are the terrifying aspects : considering my natal, transits and progressions here are my worries

First of all, my SR asc for my birth place/where my parents still live is exactly conjuncts my mothers natal ASC. My SR ASC for where I live conjuncts my natal pluto and my progressed vertex, so I feel it doesn't matter where I am for my birthday, this chart is fate.

1. Stellium in 8th (sun/moon/venus and SR vertex)
2. Natal 6th on ASC and natal pluto conjunct ASC

3. Grand Cross between Jupiter in 11 (natal 5), sun and venus in 8th (natal 1st/2nd), saturn in 2nd (natal 7th/8th cusp), and neptune in 4th/5th cusp (natal 11th)

4. Jupiter rules my natal 8th. Sun rules my natal 4th and 5th. Venus rules my natal 1st and 6th. Saturn rules my natal 9th. Neptune rules my natal 11th.

5. Grand Earth Trine between Jupiter, Pluto and Mercury in 11th/3rd/7th houses of the return. (5th/1st/9th of my natal) I thought this was positive but then I looked back to the date I was in a tragic car accident in 2011 when someone was killed (and it was my fault) and this same trine exsisted on the day of the accident, but with jupiter in taurus, mercury in virgo and pluto in Capricorn.

6. Yod between mars in 1st/uranus in 6th/moon in 8th (natal 7th/12th/2nd houses)
Uranus rules SR 4th (natal 10 and 11th), mars rules SR 6th (natal 12th) and moon rules SR 9th (natal 3rd)

7. Uranus in 6th (natal 12th) is exactly conjunct my natal antivertex/ opposition to my natal vertex. Also I did the Arabic calculation for part of death (asc + 8th cusp - moon) and its the exact same degree of my natal vertex, in opposition to uranus. And the Arabic part of death 2 (asc + 8th cusp - saturn) is exactly conjunct my natal antivertex and SR uranus here.

8. SR vertex is exactly conjunct my SR moon at 26 Gemini in SR 8th, which would be my natal 2nd.
I checked my progressions and in January thru June 2017/ my progressed mercury (ruler of SR 8th) will be exactly conjunct, at 26 Gemini. My natal 8th house ruler, Jupiter is not far behind at 24 Gemini. This all occurs in my progressed 1st house. Also my progressed ASC for 2016-2017 is exactly conjunct my natal Jupiter degree, and jupiter rules my natal 8 house.

9. Mercury, SR 8 house ruler is in opposition to mars in the 1st (SR 6 house ruler) mercury rules natal 2nd and 5th, mars rules natal 12th. Also, mars is retrograde in this return.

10. Progressed sun and moon are also conjunct this year, exact in april, and in opposition to progressed Saturn and neptune. Sun and moon are in progressed 2nd, saturn and neptune are in progressed 8th but will move into 7th in November 2016. The progressed moon moves on but sun stays in opposition. (Also my transit this year is transit saturn opposition natal sun, so ill really feel that one)

11. Progressed moon directly opposes transit pluto in September 2016, but Progressed moon will be conjunct my natal moon in October 2016 (hopefully positive?)

12. Uranus is in exact square to my natal mars in the solar return. My natal moon is conjunct mars, so uranus squares my natal moon first, in march 2016. But then in my return, in June, ceres will be conjunct uranus at 18 Aries in exact square to my natal moon as if to bring that back up.

13. North node of return is in exact square to my natal 8 house ruler, jupiter. And north node is conjunct jupiter in this return.

14. Part of fortune in SR is exact conjunct my natal DSC

15. Eros is the SR is in exact opposition to my natal Eros. (In 5/11 of my natal, 4/10 of the return)

16. Saturn is transiting in opposition to my sun all year, and it triggers my natak yod between pluto at 12 scorpio, sextile saturn at 12 Capricorn, inconjunct sun at 15 Gemini. Saturn will be at 12 Sagittarius in the return, and it'll go over and over 12-15 Sagittarius several times this year!

17. The 3 and 9 house cusps of this return line up exactly with my natal 3 and 9 house cusps. The other cusps aren't exact.
The 6 and 12 house cusps of my progressed chart line up exactly with the ASC/DSC axis of this return

18. My progressed Vertex is exactly conjunct my return ASC, of 9 scorpio

19. Progressed Mars exactly conjuncts my SR MC

20. Solar arc Uranus is exactly conjunct my natal MC

21. In March 2017, my progressed moon will conjunct my natal mars, being in a square exactly to SR uranus

22. My progressed sun and moon fall in my SR 9th (or natal 3rd, progressed 2nd)

23. Saturn rules progressed 8 house, and is making an opposition to my natal sun in transit, and my prog. Saturn is opp. Sun in progressions

24. Progressed north node is conjunct progressed MC

25. SR Pluto in SR 3rd is quincux to SR sun and venus in 8th

26. Transit saturn is almost finished with my 7 house and moves into my 8 house in November 2016 , at the same time my progressed saturn moves from my prog. 8th into my prog.7th (so transit and prog saturn just swap houses)

I tried to look for positives but this Is all I could find-

1. SR venus conjunct sun (SR 8th, natal 1st/2nd cusp)

2. Grand earth trine between pluto, jupiter and mercury in the 3rd, 11th and 7th houses but I already explained above why this trine worries me

3. SR mercury in 7th is conjunct my natal ASC (but mercury rules my SR 8th and 11th)
4. SR Mars is trine my natal mars and trine to chiron in 5th

5. Progressed moon will conjunct my natal moon soon, and its currently conjunct my progressed sun, kind of like a progressed new moon. If anyone knows anything about progressed moon/sun conjunctions let me know!

6. SR mercury in 7th is sextile to chiron in 5th

7. Mercury in 7th in Taurus is in mutual reception to venus in 8th in Gemini. Both occur in natal 1st house, on each cusp end

8. SR uranus in 6th is in sextile to SR moon in 8th, although I'm pretty sure that's not that positive since they form the base of the yod in my SR which has mars as an apex but

9. SR /transit Jupiter is in a nice trine to my natal ASC and sextile to my natal moon (and sextile my prog. Sun and moon)

10. SR /transit Neptune is in a nice trine to my natal moon, and to my progressed sun and moon , and its sextile my natal ASC

11. SR mercury is sextile my natal moon, conjunct my SR ASC

12. SR venus is conjunct my Natal Jupiter
(But SR venus is in the 8th and natal Jupiter rules natal 8th) also, venus and Jupiter are in a square in my SR between 8 and 11 house (1st/2nd and 5th natally)

Please someone help!!! Am I over analyzing this or am I doomed this year? Also I tried relocating my chart to almost everywhere in the world possible to travel and all that can do is shift the houses these occur in, and the ASC of course but it seems no matter where i go, something else is negative, so I feel like I can't escape this and I'll regret it if I try to. Also I'm afraid to travel at all this year due to the danger I see in my chart. Am I the one personally in danger? Or will this impact someone in my family more?

I Checked my whole families solar returns and everyone has at least one scarey aspect

(Sister has a lunar eclipse on her birthday this year, sept 1, and she has an 8 house solar return, but moon is just into the 9th) her natal 10th is on the ASC but in the 29th degree of Sag.

(Mom has a 12 house solar return , with her natal 4 on the ASC and saturn conjunct her MC and her SR IC is exact degree of my sun, which is also my grandma's sun since were born on the same day)

(Dad has a 11 house return with pluto conjunct the IC) natal 1st on the ASC and his 2nd saturn return is this year.

Am I freaking out over nothing? Or is this serious?

Last edited:

Venusmagic89

Hello Venusmagic!
I’m interested to know if you survived and how this year played out for you.

Yes, I survived! But 2016 -2017 was a VERY painful year, no way to deny that. I went thru some seriously emotionally tramautizing things (my grandma died, my relationship ended and my ex met someone and married them several months later-someone from my work so every day I had to see them together, I lost interest in my job, I felt isolated living so far from my family, my 2 best friends moved away- one to another state, one to another country...and a few other things)
If I knew how to avoid another solar return like that I would. And solar returns repeat similar cycles every 4 years for about 12 years so in 2020 I have another similar one to that year. I did learn a lot about astrology between then and now though, and solar return is really just a back drop, or an overall picture (if you can even have one really) since the transits and how they impact your birth chart are much more important. for example, in 2016 I had pluto opposition my moon, Saturn in 8th house opposition my sun aND Jupiter, Jupiter in my 6th house (Jupiter in 6th is very unlucky transit)
but the good news is the following year, last year, I had a 5th house solar return with Jupiter in 7th and it has been an incredible year full of positive change. I moved closer to my famiiy, found a better job, a new relationship, a new outlook on life and gained so much wisdom. Solar returns no longer scare me. In a few days, I'll have a 1st house one that looks pretty promising. We will see what it brings!

Yes, I survived! But 2016 -2017 was a VERY painful year, no way to deny that. I went thru some seriously emotionally tramautizing things (my grandma died, my relationship ended and my ex met someone and married them several months later-someone from my work so every day I had to see them together, I lost interest in my job, I felt isolated living so far from my family, my 2 best friends moved away- one to another state, one to another country...and a few other things)
If I knew how to avoid another solar return like that I would. And solar returns repeat similar cycles every 4 years for about 12 years so in 2020 I have another similar one to that year. I did learn a lot about astrology between then and now though, and solar return is really just a back drop, or an overall picture (if you can even have one really) since the transits and how they impact your birth chart are much more important. for example, in 2016 I had pluto opposition my moon, Saturn in 8th house opposition my sun aND Jupiter, Jupiter in my 6th house (Jupiter in 6th is very unlucky transit)
but the good news is the following year, last year, I had a 5th house solar return with Jupiter in 7th and it has been an incredible year full of positive change. I moved closer to my famiiy, found a better job, a new relationship, a new outlook on life and gained so much wisdom. Solar returns no longer scare me. In a few days, I'll have a 1st house one that looks pretty promising. We will see what it brings!

Yeesh. I came across your post while searching for information on solar return relocation. In 2019 I have all personal planets in my 12th house and the SR 12th on my Natal 8th😬. This coming year I have Mars cunjuct Pluto in my 7th house and it’s a 7th house year for me according to annual profections. I was going to attempt relocation this year to see if it works before I take on my 2019 return. Now I’m seeing that you can run but you caint hide because it’s not so much the return as it is the transits. Glad to see you made it through.

tigerstef

Came across your post. I hope you are doing well. Although it seems I don't know as much astrology as yourself, but made me think. Yes you are overthinking every thing. Everyone goes thru trying cycles, I personally never think of 8th house as literal death, maybe I'm a pollyanna but I think of the 8th as windfalls, sex certainly. And idk I don't think comparing your families charts ad nauseam does you any good cos it seems your blowing up negativity. Remember all aspects might happen, dosent mean they will. And we all have free will. And I don't know anyone who dosent have trauma, even the people we see as having great lives. Think about if u didn't know any astrology. U wouldn't be setting yourself up. And remember what we obsess about can manifest. U should know that! I would have been thrilled with the 8 the stellium. And SR supposedly best looked at the radix between your natal, and celestial bodies that hit our angulars, the position of your rising in the Sr and radix, I mean ihave great looking srs, and nothing came of .them I also look at squares as action, or road blocks at best. Think of if your natal sun was in the 12th. I know someone who has it and boy I did not want mention, since she had already done jail time, and shouldn't have. Also alot of astrologers will not even count aspects in Sr,s just planets in angulars with what 0 -2 degree orb. Vertexes! Mine looks like a good one cos it's under actual vertex constellation on Andromeda but usually don't have any big activation as yrs go by and poignet bodies hit it. Psst nada. So remember, it also looked like Scorpio freaking u out, oi think about all the Scorpios, they probably don't look at themselves as doomed. But u know why worry when u can pray. Take everything in 24 hrs increments. Stop putting out the what ifs. I look at everything positively! This yr my Sr has mc Pluto conjunct at 0 aquarius. Venus lovely in the 5th Leo with stellium with Merc and I can't remember another anarectic degree. jup 13 degree Aries 1st house with n.n r too Aries point, with Uranus 22 and in Taurus in the first. Then I have alot of late degrees with planets in 10, 11th, 8th my sun I Believe 4th house close to the ic, and 5th hose loaded. In radix to natal they all switch to almost completely opposite 5th house radix the 11th, 10, 1sth radix 8th mc hitting the 5th etc. So I'm really really looking forward to some finally after 61 years some ease to life. So don't go to deep. After all this typing this better go thru. And remember if u don't like where you solar return hit, vacation to where ur birthday Sr lands on good stuff. All astrologers do it