"Beauty" in natal chart?

Horus

The planets associated with luck namely Sun, Jupiter ,Venus + Part Of Fortune and North Node in the first house make people radiate positive energy, when they enter a place people like them easily.

The PoF and NN are calculated points, not planets and thus they do not not confer energy or "radiate". Look to their planetary rulers for their energetic expression.

Horus

Potentially, Neptune can create a beautiful person. But Neptune can only create beauty if it's found in the 1st house or aspect to someone's personal planet. And Neptune's beauty is different because it usually refines or distances the person from who they really are when people look at them. At least, that's what I think.

Neptune in the 1st can add some of the same characteristics as a Pisces Rising native. Neptune doesn't "refine" it's actually the opposite -it dissolves whatever it touches-- it blurs boundaries. A 1st house Neptune can be vague, evasive, "foggy", "soft" or "rounded", polymorphic or "shapeshifting". They can change looks and seem different to others through various moods and phases, depending on the sign.

On the ASC or in the 1st, I can see this planet projecting a more spiritual, "soul beauty" felt on the etheric plane I suppose, but that depends on the native pursuing the higher, more positive octave of the planet (as opposed to addiction, delusion, etc.), and where they are in their own evolution.

AppLeo

Neptune in the 1st can add some of the same characteristics as a Pisces Rising native. Neptune doesn't "refine" it's actually the opposite -it dissolves whatever it touches-- it blurs boundaries. A 1st house Neptune can be vague, evasive, "foggy", "soft" or "rounded", polymorphic or "shapeshifting". They can change looks and seem different to others through various moods and phases, depending on the sign.

I suppose so. I guess refine isn't really a good word to use in the context of neptune because something that's clear or blurry can be refined. If you have bad eyesight and don't wear glasses you don't have to see how ugly the world is around you because it's blurry. The blurriness refines (purifies) your vision. And when you put on the glasses you can also have a refined vision because you can perfectly see something beautiful.

That's just what I think. Kind of missing the point at this point though.

On the ASC or in the 1st, I can see this planet projecting a more spiritual, "soul beauty" felt on the etheric plane I suppose, but that depends on the native pursuing the higher, more positive octave of the planet (as opposed to addiction, delusion, etc.), and where they are in their own evolution.

Yes, Neptune is the higher octave of Venus!

LyP

I did not want to do another topic because of this
But ... what makes a person seem to be always avoid, distracted, drugged, drunk (without being)?

AppLeo

I did not want to do another topic because of this
But ... what makes a person seem to be always avoid, distracted, drugged, drunk (without being)?

Astrologically..?? Because they have a lot of Pisces placements or a prominent Neptune.

LyP

ok my friends the person who look "drunk" is me...
i don't wanna post my chart because i already post my chart so many times and i'm ashamed of my egocetrism

i have neptune square sun,conjunct uranus,
neptune trine moon,neptune inconjunct mc (someone know what this mean?) and semi-square asc

AppLeo

ok my friends the person who look "drunk" is me...
i don't wanna post my chart because i already post my chart so many times and i'm ashamed of my egocetrism

i have neptune square sun,conjunct uranus,
neptune trine moon,neptune inconjunct mc (someone know what this mean?) and semi-square asc

That would explain it.

LyP

astro_w2gw_01_aa.51243.62630.gif

my chart .__.

Cupid Arrow

I'm a newbie,however you have Pluto on your ASC, that's powerful energy. You have Venus and Mars in the 1st conjunct; according to what I have read from others thus far, you would be considered pretty or have beauty. Since its in the 1st, wouldn't you exude this energy? And Pluto is sitting right on top of your ASC, powerful, sexy etc.