Read My Chart- Love or career?

PlutorisingLee

I would be very grateful if anyone can shed light on a few questions.

The more I learn about aspects and placements the more this question pops up for me- what is going to be more central in my life - love or career?

Should I tie myself to the traditional model of marriage or not?
Should I focus more on marriage or work?

For example, my north node is in the 4th house and I see some people saying it means giving up career for home. Also my Sun and Venus aspects to Uranus are usually read as "open relationships" rather than traditional ones.

I realize its all a matter of my free will but nevertheless I would love you take on these questions. Anything else you can add about career/love would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• my chart.gif
    my chart.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 32

Larxene

Hi PlutorisingLee,

From a traditional perspective, I believe that love is more central to this life than career. Using the natural significator of marriage, we have Venus in the 9th Place in her domicile. She is contrary to the sect in favour though, and although the 9th Place is favourable, it is not a busy place. Then we have the accidental ruler of marriage, which is Jupiter here. Jupiter opposes this place from the Ascendant sign. Jupiter is of the sect in favour (the day sect) and is in a pivotal sign. Venus also participates in managing 7th Place matters because it aspects it by sextile. Thus we have both benefics dealing with that place, although Jupiter is placed to its Detriment, which some traditional authors say makes its signification 'turn bad'.

So yeah, 7th House matters will be good, but there will be troubles sometimes.

As for career, I would take Mercury as the significator, with Venus influencing it. This is because Mercury makes a heliacal setting within +/-7 days of your birth, and the Moon is separating from it and applying to Venus. Mercury also rules over the 10th Place and the MC. Mercury/Venus careers would typically involve all kinds of arts, music, theater, things pertaining to women (like makeup, apparels, fashion designing, etc). Sales and communication roles in connection to these topics are also a possibility.

It looks like you are a person who is very much focused on 9th Place matters: religion, education, philosophy, travel. Are you a religious person?

Also, do people generally find you physically attractive?

Larxene Xenohart

PlutorisingLee

Hi PlutorisingLee,

From a traditional perspective, I believe that love is more central to this life than career. Using the natural significator of marriage, we have Venus in the 9th Place in her domicile. She is contrary to the sect in favour though, and although the 9th Place is favourable, it is not a busy place. Then we have the accidental ruler of marriage, which is Jupiter here. Jupiter opposes this place from the Ascendant sign. Jupiter is of the sect in favour (the day sect) and is in a pivotal sign. Venus also participates in managing 7th Place matters because it aspects it by sextile. Thus we have both benefics dealing with that place, although Jupiter is placed to its Detriment, which some traditional authors say makes its signification 'turn bad'.

So yeah, 7th House matters will be good, but there will be troubles sometimes.

As for career, I would take Mercury as the significator, with Venus influencing it. This is because Mercury makes a heliacal setting within +/-7 days of your birth, and the Moon is separating from it and applying to Venus. Mercury also rules over the 10th Place and the MC. Mercury/Venus careers would typically involve all kinds of arts, music, theater, things pertaining to women (like makeup, apparels, fashion designing, etc). Sales and communication roles in connection to these topics are also a possibility.

It looks like you are a person who is very much focused on 9th Place matters: religion, education, philosophy, travel. Are you a religious person?

Also, do people generally find you physically attractive?

Larxene Xenohart

Hi Larxene Xenohart Thank you so much for your perspective, what type of astrology do you study or practice? It seems interesting.
I agree that love is everything- that's the thing it already is. In terms of relationships, marriage- I personally feel I should find my path in life and right now I'm faced with many decision as to what type of career to take.
You are absolutely right, I've always been deeply interested in religion and psychology and I study and will continue to study :).

Can you please elaborate on what type of troubles in relationships you mean?
I seem to attract people who try and control me or even worse. The other type are very spiritual people, some of them Neptunian types.
I was hoping focusing on traditional values would help me figure out what type of person to choose- but it seems my nature wants something else.
That's the confusion...

I wonder - from what I know my Mars in Aries in the 7th house and my descendant in Pisces determine the type of partner.
From your perspective who could be a good partner?

and yes to your last question :biggrin: why do you ask?

ps. I don't know if art or research of 9th house topics are a good choice for me in career? I wish I could choose art and be successful there.

Lee

Last edited: