Education and Career

aamiriqbal

Hi experts
I request you to please give me reading regarding my education,career and job.My humble request to you all

Regards
Aamir

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm sorry but you are asking for a full analysis of your chart. Unless an astrologer here uses a computer program to write the report(and that's not real astrology), its far more than you can expect someone to do for you in a FREE forum.

There are thousands and thousands of pieces of information covering many areas. A full analysis by me would include at least three other charts, analysis of the challenges for you emotionally and mentally now, how you deal with change and change deals with you, a full analysis of how your minds uses consciousness, your mission in life, your strengths, the fences your Soul wants you to avoid int his life, and your energy and health profile.

A synastry with you and someone else is additional and a career analysis is even more. This would be a full "reading" and would entail more than 3 or four hours of time, which would cost real money(things are FREE here, of course)

You might get some responses, but if you don't then........

Everyone really has a question. Perhaps you could be a little bit more specific, and ask just that one question.

aamiriqbal

Thankyou for replying.I got your point.I Will be highly thankful if you answer me to this question? Will i do my Masters In my native country or Foreign Land and when can i expect to get selected?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thankyou for replying.I got your point.I Will be highly thankful if you answer me to this question? Will i do my Masters In my native country or Foreign Land and when can i expect to get selected?

I was just explaining the circumstances of how the forum works. I didn't voluteer to do work for you.

Besides, I don't do transits or make specific predictions about people's future. Its just not the way I work. Sorry.

Perhaps someone else will do that for you.