What are my talents? [Traditional and Modern Astrology interpretation]

Larxene

Hi, I would like to know what my talents are...I don't seem to be very aware of them >.<

Note: No Vedic Astrology interpretation please~ I wouldn't understand the interpretation :)

~Larxene<3~

Last edited:

Zuri

Here are the talents that I (an intermediate-level student of astrology, not a professional astrologer) see in your chart:

Counseling Ability

The ruler of your 6th House cusp (Libra=Venus) is located in the 8th House (House of Reincarnation). As the 6th House rules health and work style, this placement suggests that you may have counseling ability to help others. This is reinforced by the fact that the ruler of your 10th House cusp (Aquarius=Uranus) is also located in the 8th House, which means that your career will involve transforming others in some way.

All of your planets are located in the Western Hemisphere (the right side of the chart, to the right to the MC-IC axis). This strongly suggests that you're more interested in helping others above your self-interest.

Intellectual Impulse

Both your Sun and Mercury, both in Aquarius, are located in the 9th House (House of Philosophy). This strongly suggests that you're interested in intellectual ideas. Your core being (Sun) and thoughts (Mercury) lie in 9th House matters such as higher education, philosophy, and religion. This is somewhat mitigated by your Saturn (which can also represent delay) being in that house as well, which suggests somewhat of a tendency to dismiss new philosophical approaches that you come across. However, your Saturn has good aspects.

Leadership Potential

In addition, your Sun in Aquarius conjuncts your Midheaven (the 10th House cusp, which rules the career) in Aquarius. Sun-Midheaven conjunction often symbolizes leadership potential in your chosen career.

Good Work Ethic

Your Saturn in Aquarius (ambition) also conjuncts your Midheaven in Aquarius, which means that you'll be a hard worker. This is reinforced by the fact that your Saturn also conjuncts your Sun (core being) and Mercury (thoughts). Plus, Saturn is Aquarius's traditional ruler (in modern astrology, Uranus is), so it's considered domiciled.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, I would like to know what my talents are...I don't seem to be very aware of them >.<

Note: No Vedic Astrology interpretation please~ I wouldn't understand the interpretation :)

~Larxene<3~

Using the whole sign house system, the 2nd house of your possessions, including your talent and other attributes, is under the sign of Gemini. And the second house ruler, Mercury, considered exalted by some in the sign of Aquarius, is in the angular 10th.

So I see your talents in the area of communication, both personal and electronic, and that you are able to look at a lot of little things [Gemini] and with the help of a very strong 9th house stellium in Capricorn, show drive and determination to put all of it into a meaningful, larger framework. You have a lot of potential to accomplish things.

What are your interests or inclinations?

Larxene

@Zuri:

Thank you for your reply~ :)

Yes, I do like to counsel others; I enjoy listening to people's problems and offering solutions to them, have them come back to me and tell me "It worked!!" :D

...I tend to hide my philosophical side though when giving advice because I have been shunned in high school for being too philosophical. :(

Also, I like to shock people with my insights ;) It's so much fun seeing that bewildered look that says "How did you know that??" or "Wow, you're right!"

Regarding the intellectual impulse, it's really an intellectual obsession. It's hard for me to stop reading 'interesting' things.

I have been in leadership roles for most of my secondary education. I don't particularly appreciate it though. :| Leading feels...easy. Except when you have to motivate people to do things. >_<"

I'm too hardworking in the wrong places, mainly when it comes to reading 'interesting' things~

Thanks for your response! Appreciate it! :D

@gen6k:

Why do you say so? [I think I can see some of that, but I like hearing how other people reason~]

@IleneK:

What synchronicity! I was just reading up on the whole sign houses system!! :D :D

I'm good at written communication, mainly because it allows me time to structure my responses :) I feel a strong need to arrange and sequentialize information all the time, and to put all the random things I hear into one coherent system~ I like creating systems of ideas~~

I have too many interests!! >_<" Here's a (current) list:

1. Philosophy (Ethics, Epistemology, Metaphysics, Aesthetics)
2. Psychology (Analytical, Personality, Social, Behaviorism, Cognitive)
3. Mathematics (Pure and Applied -- I want to learn both)
4. Logic (All forms except the obscure and extremely specialized ones)
5. Traditional and Modern Astrology (lol)
6. Divination (Astrology, Runes, Tarot, etc)
7. Teaching (anything in general)
8. Writing (Fiction, Poetry, Comedy)
9. Singing (bad at it)
10. Sketching (bad at it, but improving)
11. Languages (English, Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese)
12. Swimming, Martial Arts, etc...

....I think you get the idea >_<. Here's a personwho might have considerable talents but is too distracted to focus on a few to make a difference. :D (Wait, I'm not supposed to be smiling...)

To make it worse, I'm interested in learning just about anything that catches my attention. Just today I was learning about some historical eras to understand more about astrology; it was fun~

I'm inclined towards philosophy, psychology, languages and math~

Thanks for the response! :)

~Larxene<3~

gen6k

hey. the 3 aquarius positions make the 9th house more in tune to sciences, metaphysics, innovation kind of harder logic type things and also maybe like modern political science. the eleccticity is also part of aquarius stellium.

on the other hand you also have and Earth grand trine, so maybe some understanding of structured physical sciences is also possible.

you can go both deep and wide, but something like interdisplinarian courses could help you synthesize or work in new types of fields.

but whatever it is it has to have an idealist, philosophical, psychological, pragmatic bent or it wont utilize the best portion.

IleneK

Premium Member
@IleneK:

What synchronicity! I was just reading up on the whole sign houses system!! :D :D

I'm good at written communication, mainly because it allows me time to structure my responses :) I feel a strong need to arrange and sequentialize information all the time, and to put all the random things I hear into one coherent system~ I like creating systems of ideas~~

I have too many interests!! >_<" Here's a (current) list:

1. Philosophy (Ethics, Epistemology, Metaphysics, Aesthetics)
2. Psychology (Analytical, Personality, Social, Behaviorism, Cognitive)
3. Mathematics (Pure and Applied -- I want to learn both)
4. Logic (All forms except the obscure and extremely specialized ones)
5. Traditional and Modern Astrology (lol)
6. Divination (Astrology, Runes, Tarot, etc)
7. Teaching (anything in general)
8. Writing (Fiction, Poetry, Comedy)
9. Singing (bad at it)
10. Sketching (bad at it, but improving)
11. Languages (English, Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese)
12. Swimming, Martial Arts, etc...

....I think you get the idea >_<. Here's a personwho might have considerable talents but is too distracted to focus on a few to make a difference. :D (Wait, I'm not supposed to be smiling...)

To make it worse, I'm interested in learning just about anything that catches my attention. Just today I was learning about some historical eras to understand more about astrology; it was fun~

I'm inclined towards philosophy, psychology, languages and math~

Thanks for the response! :)

~Larxene<3~

It is refreshing to get a response like this! You are fortunate to take interest and pleasure in the pursuit of so many subjects and ideas.

Under the circumstances, I think the path to allowing you to chose a reasonable subset of your interests is to examine your Saturn very carefully in your life, both natally and by transit, and also to explore your Virgo energy as ruler of your 5th house of creativity. These energies will see you through this wide swath of potential to meaningful study and occupation.

Whatever subject or subjects you choose, I know you are going to have a blast!

Larxene

@gen6k:

Yes!! I like hard logic! :tongue: But I also like 'soft' subjects!! Initially I like to learn in a 'hard' manner, then proceed to 'soften' my approach and ideas.

I assume I can go both 'deep and wide' because of Aquarian influences and the Earth Trines and Earth influences? However, the Grand Trine's first part is the ASC cusp...does that count as a Grand Trine?

Yes, I'm thinking of doing interdisciplinary~

Seems contradictory doesn't it? Pragmatic yet idealistic and philosophical...

Thanks! <3

@IleneK:

Sometimes less is more~ :biggrin:

Yes, I thought my Saturn needs to be put under close scrutiny too...seeing as it's pretty strong in my chart :joyful: I will definitely check out Virgo's influence; it explains so much about what games I prefer to play~

Thank you!! :)

IleneK

Premium Member
@IleneK:

Sometimes less is more~ :biggrin:

Yes, I thought my Saturn needs to be put under close scrutiny too...seeing as it's pretty strong in my chart :joyful: I will definitely check out Virgo's influence; it explains so much about what games I prefer to play~

Thank you!! :)

Saturn will be not only help you cull your favorites from the long list of interests but it will be your best ally in your studies.
Cheers!