Can anyone shed light on my Saturn square to Mars & Jupiter

katydid

When someone asks about a 'generational' aspect---one involving the outer planets---I look to what transits the person is having at the time.

You have Jupiter and Saturn transiting your natal 5th of hobbies, romantic interests, children, and creative pursuits. The 5th describes what you find most fun and how you have fun. So your personal quest right now might be to have FUN and have an emotional spark in your life.

Jupiter and Saturn are the generational planets connecting to your personal Mars.

So your personal goals and motivational energy might be affected by this generation angst provided by the Jupiter/Saturn square.

Saturn/Sag in the 3rd wants to refute and deny organised religions and structured belief systems and break free from rigid institutional doctrine.

And yet that Saturn is being challenged by Jupiter in Pisces, which is an inherent emotional resonance with spirit, religion, and the higher power.

It may feel difficult having those conflicting feelings battling each other internally. Perhaps it is exhausting at times. :pouty:
These kinds of huge questions may overwhelm you at times?

Your Mars is on the 7th house cusps, which is the Descendent---the axis of personal relationships. -----♂️ mars conjunct descendant/opposite ascendant-- - when something is opposing the ascendant, it feels as if the parts of you it represents don't belong to you.

Mars represents initiative, motivation, drive. So Mars on the 7th cusp makes it hard to feel self motivated? One tends to look to others for motivation and ambition.

That Jupiter/Saturn internal struggle is an underlying issue that makes it difficult to figure out what you want or need. Those conflicting feelings and beliefs make things seem so complicated that it confuses you. But there are ways to work through it. Join a group that explores these same notions and ideas?

TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS---focus on your personal needs and goals.
With Mars in Pisces, you might sometimes be unsure about what you want. Life may happen to you because you struggle to control what’s happening.

What would it take to make you happy? You have bursts of energy tied to emotion that are coupled with periods of inaction. It makes things inconsistent. With Mars in Pisces, you might be moody, so your drive is completely tied to your frame of mind and could change back and forth. It its up to you to learn how to best ride those volatile emotions and keep moving forward.

TRANSITS:
23 aq=jup, 8 aq=sat

Jupiter and Saturn are transiting your 5th of love, romance and creative pursuits.

So this is a new time and new beginning for YOU. But only if YOU do something about it. How can you do that?

Aquarius rules the internet, social media among other technological advances. With Aquarius on your 5th, and the transit of Saturn and Jupiter there now, maybe you can join some online groups with the same interests and beliefs that you have?

Maybe online dating would be good for you right now? You could learn to navigate emotional connections with some space to help you feel more comfortable and yet build a strong foundation and connection?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930??

Jupiter and Mars are conjunct

plus oppose my ascendant and both squared by Saturn
Jupiter and Mars have opposing natures :smile:

i.e.
MARS nature is to SEVER and SEPARATE aka divide by cutting or slicing especially suddenly & forcibly
however
JUPITERS nature is to CONFIRM and STABILISE
and so clearly
these are very different agendas
and
it is important to determine which is the stronger planet
BOTH dignity-wise and by location

Both planets are angular so are both strong by location
so both planets have the ability to act
HOWEVER
your natal is a Night Chart - sun is below horizon
and so
Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are NOT of the Sect in favor
because
for Night Chart

Moon, Venus and Mars are of the Sect in favor
and so for this particular natal chart
Mars has more ability to act than Jupiter

blackbery

:mars::jupiter::pisces:Your chart is unique in that you have so many planets on the 4, 7, 10 angles and those particular houses are very important to you. With the :mars::jupiter::pisces: 7th you must put a lot of attention to being in a relationship. Your partner must be able to keep up with you, friendly banter, friendly wrestling, you like a partner that challenges you. :saturn::square: can bring out the too aggressive and too violent aspect of :mars: so don't let them ever hit you or pretend it's all fun & games.

:chiron::conjunct:10th, you are a great healer, maybe through words, communication. Is this something that interests you. :gemini: rules hands, massage therapy, reiki.

You muat have quite the story to tell of your family. You must have moved a lot and experienced very unusual childhood. Your family roots are very, very important to you. You probably go into that Ancestry stuff and know where you all came from.

I haven't seen a chart like yours so different from the rest. I would love you to post about yourself if you are not too private. Fascinating chart.:happy:

blackbery

:saturn:4th often indicates some type of sadness with the father or the home-life in general. I wonder if he's the one that was violent with you? I hope not.
Maybe you don't want to talk about it but I would like to know how astrology in your chart has played out so far.

Zora

Account Closed

Attachments

• ! Chart Clip.jpg
    ! Chart Clip.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 27

Zora

Account Closed
Can anyone shed light on my Saturn square to Mars & Jupiter

Jupiter and Mars are conjunct plus oppose my ascendant and both squared by Saturn

Jupiter mars conj. is of wide orb and additionally one is above horizon in 7th house /personal relatonships and the other one still in 6th house- health and work. IMO- Saturn doesn't square your mars - within a valid orb.

Saturn rules your 5th house - own life energy - own will -own ego, own I AM- self-expression and own creativity and being self-independant on your own. 5th house is also house of love and romance and sexual attraction - enjoying your life and having fun. With capricorn in 5th - ruled by saturn- one mostly feels inhibited in younger years, one takes all seriously - and feels easily responsible for all - but also quickly guilty or as the restricted scapegoat and black sheep - father's eyes were on.

For me- 5th house - male principle and sun house - is also house of father /male father figure. Father as first male and gender support, father as first authority figure and father as first male model role to be a man yourself and father experience in childhood. With saturn ruling your 5th trining your aries northnode short behind 8th house cusp - your father figure relationship and your own relationship with yourself as man and male being -looks like karmic or fated to me.

With saturn in sag in a pluto ruled 3rd house - communication and mental mind and thougths - opposing your gemini chiron in 9th house- education - it looks like your father had high standards of perfection on you and high standards of expectation on you - to fullfill - what left an inner wound and weakness in you - to be not good and not intelligent enough.

Your father probably able to get snarky and verbally disrespectful - able to use words like hurting laser-swords and to go over your boundaries.

With jupiter in 6th house- squared by your saturn - you as a child had probably to learn early to not show much about your own needs and emotons - to hide yourself and to kinda be better invisible. And to not deliver him verbally the weapons- he could suddendly use afterwards against you. For the main reason to protect yourself - pluto as ruler of 3rd in 2nd house -self protection, defending own existence, own body and own territory - sesquiquadrates your mars as your 8th house ruler with mars/pluto correspondence energy. And pluto semisquares your uranus in 4th house - emotions - as your 6th house ruler - work and health and sextiling neptune in 4th.

Able to take impact on you in later life in encountering people and relationships - neptune rules your 7th house. And in your work/job situation, too - as well in your health - 6th - ruled by uranus.

As 3rd is also house of siblings - might be you additionally had a competitive sibling relationship - too (?) Pluto zero degree exact semisquares your moon in 4th house. Always connected with a deep subconscious fear to get existentially completely destroyed, abandoned and left helpless alone.