Are you a "Martian" type of person?

Humanitarian

My Mars is kind of prominent, as it opposites Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron, trine Sun, sextile Moon and AC, and it conjuncts fixed star Merak, Part of Fortune, sesquiquadrate Pluto, and even contraparallel Pluto and Lilith, too.

Youareallbeautiful

I am the more Scorpio type rather than Aries type, but a mix of both too.

Mars in detriment in Aries ruled house, 8th in Libra but Pluto domicile in 8th.
Mars conjunct Part of Fortune in Aries, Mars trine Uranus.

The will is indefinitely strong, and I know no way of stopping once on my course.
Often my thoughts are complex, my purpose is knowledge in all forms, unabashed, not controlled nor received with contemplation.
Jupiter and Sun square Mars.
Pluto opposite Moon, trine Sun, trine Jupiter.
I am too strong of a personality for some and require moderate people to balance me out. Cardinal / Fixed. Or at least fairness in relation to the full person I am which defies technology like this.

Night chart, so my Mars is considered in sect if you are traditional.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

I am the more Scorpio type rather than Aries type, but a mix of both too.

Mars in detriment in Aries ruled house, 8th in Libra but Pluto domicile in 8th.
Mars conjunct Part of Fortune in Aries, Mars trine Uranus.

The will is indefinitely strong, and I know no way of stopping once on my course.
Often my thoughts are complex, my purpose is knowledge in all forms, unabashed, not controlled nor received with contemplation.
Jupiter and Sun square Mars.
Pluto opposite Moon, trine Sun, trine Jupiter.
I am too strong of a personality for some and require moderate people to balance me out. Cardinal / Fixed. Or at least fairness in relation to the full person I am which defies technology like this.

Night chart, so my Mars is considered in sect if you are traditional.
Mine is in sect too, but it's kind of uncertain, since I was born on sunset.