going through very tough time. birth chart included

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacelover

hello. iam an aquarius sun, capricorn moon, pisces rising. i have sun and mercury in 12th house. iam going through a very tough time. i want to know about my hidden enemies. as sun in 12th house tend to have hidden enemies, can i find out who are they? i have always felt that my mom and my sister are my hidden enemies. i get very negative vibes from them n usually whenever something good happens, both of them equally become mean. they're never happy when iam happy. anyways this is one part of my life.
my whole life i have been fighting with something or other. misunderstandings,isolation and alienation are the words that define my life. at this point of time iam physically and mentally not well. iam overweight and i have communication problem.
the things that i most hate in my chart are sun in 12th house and moon in capricorn. i feel i can never get ahead in life with these placments. there's lot of hate and lot of misunderstandings for this placement. they are not good with people at all.
i have literally achieved nothing in my life. in academic terms i have a diploma and degree(computers) in my hand but i didnt do well in that. and i dont think i can get anywhere with that. i want to be independent but i dont know in which area of life i can shine. do you think hidden enemies are getting in my way? i want to know what career path should i take and i want know what is my personality exactly. sometimes i think death is the only options for me...

please help me. i know my chart is bad and iam sorry. but iam good person.

Attachments

• birth chart.jpg
    birth chart.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Ebenia

Hi,

sorry you are having a hard time. Do not worry, it will get so much better in May and June and there onwards when the formations that are currently n the sky will lessen that are now hitting your natal Mars and Moon. Do not worry, it will get better very soon :)

kimbermoon

Death is never an option; that reward is meant for those who have completed their mission and purpose in life. Your Nodal axis explains that. Yours is about finding balance in relationships.
Career wise we consider the implications of the 10th H/MC and any connections with the 2nd and 6th houses in particular. As such:
Sagittarius MC- tenanted by Saturn/Venus/Uranus; the influence of 3rd/11th and 12th house matters are carried out into the public eye.
ruler of your life path: Jupiter in Pisces/1st H; afflicted by Venus/Saturn; problems with the self-image;
Saturn/Venus provides the detriment to achieving your version of success in life and this too is related to your relationships in life. Problems with self-image
Venus trine Mars shows the way to reconcile with others in more positive ways but the Moon [emotions] is restricting and limiting;
Moon sextile Jupiter shows another path available to you;
2nd H: Mars in Aries in it's own domicile, making the trine Saturn more powerful; leadership, management, achievement in later life through hard work and dedication to a goal;
6th H: Leo ruled by the Sun while the energy is transferred to the 12th; fears, insecurities, self-doubts;
additionally Pluto in 8th sq Sun and Mercury; obsessions/paranoia about secret enemies; this is only your imagination at work;
Mercury denotes the workings of your mind, and with Pluto, you tend to be your own worst enemy.
Sagittarius occupations often have to do with sports and outdoor activities; also things relating to education, cultural exchanges, working with the law.
Chiron in the 4th; the influences of your past conditioning and programming [family interactions] serve to disrupt or upset your dedication towards a career. These are the formulas to use in terms of your career. Your true personality is a combination of Pisces, Aquarius and Capricorn; your Moon is inhibited and prone to depression; independence may be halted by things hidden in the past, or secrets therein. There is much more to consider in terms of every factor of your life, as shown in the chart.

sworm09

You've got mutable signs on the angles, so having any sense of consistency in your life may be a tad difficult.

Jupiter in the 1st house indicates a benevolent, tolerant, idealistic nature, and it shows that you have much to gain from that as well. Jupiter rules the 10th, so your career is connected to this as well.

Are you perhaps interested in working with the public? Perhaps doing social work, getting involved with charity or anything like that?

Saturn is hanging out in your 10th square Jupiter. Saturn in the 10th is peregrine making recognition and feeling recognized difficult; probably makes you more apprehensive than anything else. Saturn square Jupiter makes it hard for your benevolent nature to get the recognition that it deserves.

Jupiter receives Saturn, so I think this is something that won't hold you down too much. Saturn rules your 11th and 12th, so social contacts/fear of hidden enemies impede your happiness as well.

I think that focusing on that Jupiter is the best way out of this; focus on discovering philosophies, helping others, reaching out and promoting moderation and wisdom to others.

peacelover

Death is never an option; that reward is meant for those who have completed their mission and purpose in life. Your Nodal axis explains that. Yours is about finding balance in relationships.

is that because my true node is in aries in 2nd house?

kshantaram

Premium Member
pisces asc, sensitive, wise, spiritual/ethical, jupiter own pisces asc protective of the chart, trine aspect scorpio 9th for luck, higher education, occult and research aptitude. trine aspect cancer 5th for education, romance, position.

jupiter own asc riches and growth to classical literature and knowledge, teaching thereof, advisory roles.

saturn-venus 10th artistic aptiutdes and leadership. saturn aspects own acq 12th protective of foreign lands, while aspecting sun-mercury 12th could perhaps impact health tending to hospitalisation perhaps, prone to health issues related to lower legs/feet perhaps. saturn lord 12th over the 10th could tend to career issues however, while saturn 10th known to tend for rise and fall.

sun aspects own leo 6th protective of employment matters while may not be good for the opponents, while sun-mer conj acq could suggest mathematical and oratory abilities, aptitude for reform/innovation. could tend to high expenses perhaps, while constrained finances same time.

mars-rahu the node own aries 2nd could be aggressive in speech, while could be inclined to earnings in distant lands, while finances could be volatile with rise and fall. rahu/ketu the nodes 2/8 axis prone to sudden issues in life.mars aspects own scorpio 9th protective of luck, occult and research aptitudes, while may not be good for health of father probably.
mars lord 9th over the 2nd good for finances but volatile especially conjunct rahu.

all planets between rahu-ketu stressing chart with disappointments, hope jup asc own pisces protective overall.

rahu has just entered libra 8th heading towards natal ketu libra, and ketu towards natal mars-rahu impulsive aries, reverse overlapping transit of the nodes tending to lifestyle reversals coming 1.5yr to care for. ketu over mars-rahu aries 2nd could tend to injury/surgery of the head/throat etc to care for. while could impact family and finances, contracting bank balances perhaps.

jupiter transit elevated cancer 5th good for education etc trine scorpio 9th for higher education and luck while aspects own pisces asc trine natal jupiter good for general well-being and protective. jupiter cancer however makes debilated aspect over moon capricorn 11th impacting income-gains-friendships.

moon aspects own cancer 5th protective of education/educational activities. thus various planets aspecting own sign opposite, jupiter own pisces asc protective of the chart. however chart under stress as all planets between rahu-ketu the nodes. mars-rahu aries highly impulsive, ketu libra 8th prone to injury/surgery/accidents/pain especially abdominal/urological perhaps.

wonder with saturn-venus 10th sag, sun-mer acq 12th, jupiter own asc, moon aspecting own cancer 5th for education -whether inclined to teaching of arts/crafts, may be computer art, or may be electronics industry-mechatronics could be good perhaps or the teaching thereof/advisory-consultancy roles and leadership thereof.

hope asc jupiter transit leo 5th aspect sun-mercury sun lord 6th promotes employment opportunities, may be abroad-foreign countries, while jupiter leo trines own sag and saturn-venus 10th for career, as well as trines mars-rahu 2nd for finances/rahu finances through foreign sources.

saturn come christmas or so moves to sag heading towards natal saturn-venus 10th calling for long-term decisions of life and career promotion, over the next 2.5yrs of saturn return.

hope generic observations/inputs enable take stock of the chart and the transits, find relevant and useful enough, with hope, while being prepared for the ups and downs and the stresses of life. while jupiter own pisces asc could be protective. hope some appeal for arts, teaching, advisory roles, electronics/mechatronics etc.

hope jupiter transit leo 6th come aug or so promotes employment-career prospects, while health may need an element of care. while the rahu-ketu overlapping transits 2/8 axis could keep under stress coming 1.5yr.

mars lord 9th settling life at 28+, and at 32+ mercury lord 9th from moon.
sun-mer acq 2nd from moon for finances, may be through oratory abilites, teaching mathematics etc abroad perhaps, while expenses could be high and under strain. while could have reformist-innovative aptitude. saturn-venus 10th artistic aptitudes.

best wishes,

kshantaram

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Please get outside help, to peace

peace,

You said:
...sometimes i think death is the only options for me...

I know that this is a difficult time for you and for that reason I am locking down this thread to prevent any more responses.

This is NOT a suicide counseling station, it does not pretend to be, it does not have the right people, it is not staffed appropriately, it simply doesn't have the ability to give you the help you need. For that reason, the sooner you look AWAY from this forum, the sooner you can look for help in an area where you are going to give you the help you need.

Our Fourm members suggest these links may be able to point you in the right direction to help solve your problem:
http://www.suicideprevention.ca/in-crisis-now/thinking-about-suicide/
http://www.cmha.ca/mental-health/find-help/emotional-wellness/
http://www.suicideforum.com/
http://www.takethislife.com/suicide-forums/
http://d2lrevolution.com/no-suicide-zone/?gclid=CJbqx42XprwCFWLHtAodQx4AKw

Wishing you health,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.