Hey

Capstellium

I've always been interested in and disappointed by astrology. A little less disappointed when I went beyond sun signs and magazine horoscopes. Recently, however, my interest has spiked, primarily because I'm at a 'desperate' crossroads in life. As a young, confused student, and one with a stellium and MC in Capricorn in 10th, and Taurus ascendant, I've been contemplating suicide for a long time due to great indecision pertaining to career/direction choices. I don't know what I want, what to do, what to think and started poring over my natal chart. But I dunno, I feel more Plutonic/Scorpionic than anything else :|

You know, most resources out there are ********. Ambiguous, or atrocious grammar, bombastic, overly simplistic, etc. of course mostly without any citations, any sources of where they got that astrological knowledge from. Usually forums are a last resort for me, but I've been seeing lots of in-depth knowledge on here that often actually makes sense (aside the abundance of preliminary knowledge as well which is expected on forums and which I also possess).

Please welcome me and kindly head over to my post here to help me with my career (life) if you will. Lol

Last edited:

cappy1991

Hi,
I read your other post as well. I'm new to astrology probably know less then most on here, but I just wanted to let you know I'm here for you if you need to talk. I wish I could help you in reading your chart but you probably have more knowledge about it then me! Anyways rather then try to convince you not to think suicidal thoughts I'll just let you know that not long ago I suffered from depression, thinking things were hopeless too. It *****. But if you want to really have power and status you got to push past those feelings. It doesn't matter if you are a nobody right now or if you feel stuck because you can get out of that especially if you stop dwelling on the negative. Death is an easy out. If you want to gain status keep living is all I can tell you. One thing I have heard from astrologists before is that basically your future is not set in stone in the stars. You can use it to help you in your situation but you have to make a move one way or another. I'm a Capricorn Sun and I want a good paying career that I also love too. I have all this responsibility and sometimes I feel guilty like I'm not doing enough or that I'm doing things wrong. But everyone's path is different. You just need to take time to figure yourself out more. Trust me, if you did kill yourself you give up so much power and you waste so many opritunitys