Where is my pendant!!

kurojung

I lost a silver pendant nearly 2 months ago :-( I am pretty sure it is in the house, as I remember taking it off and putting it on the bedstand.

The second house is capricorn, saturn is in the 10th in libra. I'm also looking at venus (jewelery) and moon (silver) and maybe jupiter (the pendant has some spiritual value)?

Tried looking high up in south-east area, where there is a black cabinet, but nothing so far!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_103_where_is_pendant_hp.45165.9856.jpg
    astro_2gw_103_where_is_pendant_hp.45165.9856.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 25

fensi88

I work with Regiomontanus house, so your pendant is represent with Jurx sure sign it will be found! Also, the same rulers both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent. First look at places on the wall across from a door. It is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right of places that I would suggest you to search. It is near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.
When ruler is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look In a child's room, game room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Also near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.

Direction: North by West
Near colour:blue, red

POF is in Can in 8 house. Look in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
Ruler in 8 house means that item is totally out of sight. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: white, silver

kurojung

wow thank you fenis for that amzingly detailed description! so my guess of being high up was wrong lol

its been a difficult one to find, but i will start looking through living room/diningroom first. i hope i find it soon, and will let u know !