Will we buy a new house?

what does it mean to have the Moon in the 1st house for a horary?

Hello,

I need help with my chart. We have been planning to buy a house. when i drew up the chart i see moon in the first house. what does it mean?

My question: will we buy a brand new house?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_buy_a_new_house_hr.33263.63826.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_we_buy_a_new_house_hr.33263.63826.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Sunrise

Re: what does it mean to have the Moon in the 1st house for a horary?

Hello,

I need help with my chart. We have been planning to buy a house. when i drew up the chart i see moon in the first house. what does it mean?

The moon there shows your deep desire to buy the new house (Saturn's exalt moon - home). You are emotionally involved and you act like that.
What do you mean when you say "we want to buy" ??? You and your spouse (if any)??? you and your family ???? It seems that other people are involved, but maybe has something to do with the office.
There are many aspects and even light collection.

The moon there shows your deep desire to buy the new house (Saturn's exalt moon - home). You are emotionally involved and you act like that.
What do you mean when you say "we want to buy" ??? You and your spouse (if any)??? you and your family ???? It seems that other people are involved, but maybe has something to do with the office.
There are many aspects and even light collection.

Yes, true...I preffer a newly built house to buy.

We means me and my husband.

What do you mean my light collections? Office?

PurpleReign

Hello,

The question has ascending in early degrees, which usually means the chart can’t be read (or rather “shouldn’t” be read) because it won’t be reliable or valid. Early degrees usually indicates that it’s “too soon to tell” and you have to let the situation unfold more before you ask. Maybe you’re asking the question too early in the process (as in, you haven’t started looking for houses yet or maybe you and your husband have only discussed the possibility of moving once or twice but not seriously). It can indicate you’ve already made horary charts about the subject before and are doing at again in hopes you get a different or ore obvious answer. You can read up on early ascending degrees and late ascendent degrees in horary and what it means online.

Sunrise

Yes, true...I preffer a newly built house to buy.

We means me and my husband.

What do you mean my light collections? Office?

the chart and any chart can be read. And your chart It is valid.
The initial degrees there indicate the new situation or the question that just came. or Also the original squads say that there is still a lot to be done for this market.

What do you mean by my light collections? Office?
I mean you will definitely have a middleman for this market. A professional who will help you with this purchase.

Transportation and light collection usually signify assistance from third parties.

So I want to ask you if you've got someone from the office to help you in this market.

the chart and any chart can be read. And your chart It is valid.
The initial degrees there indicate the new situation or the question that just came. or Also the original squads say that there is still a lot to be done for this market.

I mean you will definitely have a middleman for this market. A professional who will help you with this purchase.

Transportation and light collection usually signify assistance from third parties.

So I want to ask you if you've got someone from the office to help you in this market.

First of all thank you so much for the reading and the explanations.

It is very true that we are at the beginning of this buying a home process. More over it all came up in the mind suddenly. We never thought we will go back (relocate) as we just have relocated with in the last couple of years.

Speaking about the middleman, we haven't got any middleman yet.

We just have planned to go back and buy a house. I wish we get a brand new house.