Love marriage

Aleena

What is the meaning of-true love marriage do not need synastry or horoscope matching??sir ,such horoscope are of divine person na??ordinary people don't have such horoscope na??

kshantaram

Premium Member
horoscope matching is done to know whether everything is alright before marriage with unknown person, or before entering into relationship with a person; not after having entered into relationship unless problems arise and are to be resolved if possible.

Synastry also not required if marrying son-daughter of maternal uncle/paternal aunt.

matching not required for love marriage, unless merely curious to understand, and not to decide whether to marry or not.

hope this helps, while you have not yet shared feedbacks on the details of the reading, how true-false-insightful etc;
takes enough effort to do a chart reading.

you are yet asking queries but not sharing feedbacks as being persuaded again and again on this kind forum.
need not be so self-centred; this is a discussion forum, not buy ready made goods and move away.

wishing well, kshantaram

Aleena

Sir u told asc lord mercury over 11th house indicate gain through communication-writing.but I don't this in my life till now.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sir u told asc lord mercury over 11th house indicate gain through communication-writing.but I don't this in my life till now.

mer-sat opp negotiation-statistical-tactical skills,
mer lord 10th for career over 11th for gains;
ascendant lord mer over 11th for gains;
gains from communications-writings-multiple friends, etc etc

what does mercury 11th for gains mean for you, according to yourself?
could discover your own relevant meaning.

wishing gains, kshantaram