Real Madrid vs Schalke FC Analysis (Different View)

EhabAtari

K9dN3kL.png

Dear All ,

I had a chance to do analysis using essential + accidential dignities and power planets after the match and I decided to present these numbers using charts so it will be easy for every one to understand.

Please feel free to post your questions in any time :)

Ehab Atari

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
Interesting and very vivid presentation. ESS+ACC dignity calculation makes sense via Rotating the chart - correct me if I'm wrong?

How do you deal if Mars is 20 peregrine, do you take it as positive or negative?

Power of planets is something you need to explain.

EhabAtari

Now , let's have a look into first chart using "essential + accidential dignities" :

1. Both planet strengths during 1st half was close (Venus =17 and Mars =18) and that was the reason for bringing the draw with goals. What I've notice that you got a number above 10 , there is a possibility to got goals.

2. In the 2nd part , Real Madrid's performance was better the until the middle of 2nd half (That's brought a goal to them) , then the Venus started to get down (17 => 11) and Mars has no changes (12) which give the advantage to Schalke to score 2 goals and win the game.

Last edited:

EhabAtari

In the 2nd chart , we noticed the following :

@Kick Off to 15 mins :

Mars => 19 to 19 (With no changes but bigger than Venus bring goal) 20 min (Schalke)
Venus => 15 to 16 (Increase 1 point of more bring goal) 25 min (Real)

@15 mins to 45 mins :

Mars => 19 to 15 (Bring 1 goals since it's still much powerful than Mars) 40 min (Schalke)
Venus => 15 to 16 (Increase 1 point of more bring goal) 45 min (Real)

And this confirmed the 1st chart "essential + accidential dignities" until 45 mins.

@45 mins to 60 mins :

Venus => 16 to 13 (Bring goal to Real since it's still got more power than Mars) 52 mins (Real)
Mars => 12 to 12 (Bring goal to Schalke) 57 mins (Shalke)

@60 mins to 90 mins : The big change

Venus => 13 to 11
Mars => 12 to 20 (Bring goal to Shalke) 84 mins and it could be more.