Friend lost borrowed gold/pearl pendant!

Lela

Hi all!

A friend of mine is getting married next week. Last Sunday her future husband’s grandmother borrowed her beautiful and very old gold/pearl pendant for wedding. She got home, unpacked things including that pendant and that is last thing that she remembers. She searched everywhere and couldn't find it! She is supposed to return pendant after wedding.

She mentioned to me that she lost borrowed pendant on 23.06.2007., at 21:44, Sarajevo, Bosnia.

So my question is “where is my friend’s pendant?”
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=xemfileUHzAq0-u1182756662

11th house – My friend’s 1st house – Sagittarius, Jupiter in her 1st house/her Asc. Good Sign!

Friend’s second house in Capricorn. Saturn in her 9th house in Leo in conjunction with Venus. She should search for pendant in north-east side of flat /south-west wall, place connected with fire (heating bodies, stove), upper parts of room. Related colors: Leo – red, orange, yellow; Saturn – black, dark.

Moon in Libra, her 10th house. POF is also in Libra (her 10th house, mine 8th). POF in Libra is related with colors: white, light colors (pastel).

Moon in sextile with Saturn. Jupiter trine Saturn! All good signs!

Problem is, she searched as I give her instructions and could not find anything.

Did I make mistake? Maybe I am looking at wrong house because pendant is not hers but borrowed!

Please help! It will be great if she could find pendant before wedding.

Thanks!

Lela

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Lela, yes, try looking again, but now at the second house of the future husbands (7th house) grandmother (to find the grandmother, first find his mother (his 10th house) then the mother of the mother (10th of the 10th). Then look at the 2nd of that house. Maybe you will come to a different conclusion. I have no time at the moment to look at it myself, sorry. Good luck! You seem to know what you are doing in horary.

Lela

Hi Starlink!

Thanks for advice! I just contacted my friend; she said her future husband’s mother borrowed her pendant, not grandmother! So now I calculated as you wrote (it is just complicate to follow: husban’s mother/husband/friend!?:))!

Frind - 11th house, Sagittarius.
Friend’s future husband -5th house – Gemini,
Husband’s mother –his 10th house so in this chart that would be 2nd house, Pisces. Ruler of Pisces –Jupiter.

So now for the lost item I am looking 3rd house! It is in Aries and ruler is in the same house (Mars).

There is no major aspect between Jupiter and Mars.
Moon in husband’s mother 8th house (3 degrees from 8th house). This is a bad sign!
Moon is separating from husband’s mother ascendant ruler (Jupiter).
There is no aspect between Mars and Moon.
Moon in 8th house (Libra) in sextile with Venus (ruler of 8th house). Bad sign! Also Venus and Saturn are in conjunction, so Moon is in sextile with Saturn too.
POF in opposition with Mars!

So many signs show that my friend is not going to find that pendant!

I would really appreciate if anyone has some time to give opinion on this horary chart.

Thanks!

Lela