Wondering about my life/ confused about my chart

Hello all,

This is officially my first post and I hope you guys could help me figure some things out! For the last 2 months I have been feeling very depressed/emotionally unstable and I have been pretty much a social recluse. I was hoping somebody could have a look through my natal chart and figure out how I can overcome this depression/social phobia to better my life? I know it takes some time to become used to astrology and I was hoping somebody could guide me through this whole process as I am a newbie in life and to astrology. Any help would be greatly appreciated and returned in the future! Here is a link to my free natal chart

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.c...hour=23&d1min=55&citylist=Karaj,+Iran&lang=en

Thank you!

p.s are there any better free natal charts out there?

EJ53

Banned
...I was hoping somebody could have a look through my natal chart...figure out how I can overcome this depression/social phobia to better my life...and guide me through this whole process as I am a newbie in life and to astrology...

...p.s are there any better free natal charts out there?
A better/clearer chart would indeed be helpful, KofT...

...AW Members generally get their free charts from astro.com (extended charts section), and post use the following guide to post them here :-

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

-

EJ53

Banned
I think your posted chart may not be correct, KofT...as it shows a birthtime of 23.55, but is calculated/drawn for a birthtime of 11.55...(so the chart you get from astro.com might look different...but it will be correct, if you input your data correctly.)

-

Sorry about that :(

Here it is attached.
Hope it helps

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sahba.24722.32084.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sahba.24722.32084.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 27

EJ53

Banned
...For the last 2 months I have been feeling very depressed/emotionally unstable and I have been pretty much a social recluse. I was hoping somebody could have a look through my natal chart and figure out how I can overcome this depression/social phobia to better my life?..
To do this, we need to look at the progressions and transits to your natal chart...So you need to post two other astro.com charts (from the extended scetion)..."natal and progressed chart" (for a date of 30th Oct 2009) + "natal and transits" (for 2 months or so ago...say, 1st June 2010)...

The first of these reveals the "lessons of the natal chart" that are being focused upon during the 12 months from your last to next birthdays...whilst the second reveals any planetary transits which have been teaching those lessons over the last two months...(and perhaps causing your feelings of depression/emotional instability).

[Note :- The natal chart indicates the lessons we are learning during the whole of our lifetime...The "day for-a-year" progressed chart indicates which of these we are focused upon during a 12 month period...The transits indicate the timing and nature of events that are intended to teach us those lessons.]

-

EJ53

Banned
Analysing the charts - step 1

here they are atttached.
Thanks, KT......Sorry to be a pain, but knowing which charts are needed (+ why) and how to get them is part of the learning process...(for any beginner who happens to read this thread).
____________________​
Having drawn up the neccessary charts...The next step is to identify any aspects made between the inner planets (and points) of the Progressed chart to all planets (and points) in the Natal chart...(For this, I allow an orb of 1 degree either side of exact.)...Thus :-

...Your Psun (at 26 degrees Scorpio) is trining (120 degrees) your Nmoon (at 25 degrees Pisces)...respectively from your (natal) 4th to 8th houses...

...Your Pmoon (at 12 degrees Sagittarius) trines your Njupiter (at 12 degrees Leo)...from N4th to N12th...

...Your Pmercury (at 12 degrees Sagittarius) trines your Njupiter...from N4th to N12th...

...Pmoon/Pmercury are conjunct in Sagittarius/4th house.​
____________________​

EJ53

Banned
Analysing the charts - step 2

From step 1...We have identified that the Natal planets being activated by progression (from age 20-21) are the Moon and Jupiter...So, step 2 is to identify the natal chart lessons of these two planets :-

1. Nmoon in Pisces/8th trines Nchiron in Cancer/12th, sextlies (60 degrees) Nsaturn in Capricorn/6th and is quintile (72 degrees) Nneptune in Capricorn/5th......And that whole configuration is being activated by the (step 1) Psun, so we need to understand it fully* in order to interpret this transit correctly.

[*Note : The problem with any natal configurations/placements is that they can only be fully understood through a retrospective review of what happened at every progression/transit made to them over a period of time/years...requiring a detailed knowledge/experience of the individual's life to-date, which only he/she can have....(That's why we need to learn to analyse our own charts, rather than rely upon "cold readings"/interpretations by third-party astrologers...no matter how skilled/competent that astrologer might be.)]

My "cold" analysis of this configuration is "a perceived lack of adequate nurturing during childhood (Chiron) and a strong ability to empathise with others (Moon), provides you with both the compassion (Neptune) and self-discipline (Saturn) to make helping others a pleasure (5th+6th)....but only you can interpret this configuration correctly (as explained above).

And this desire to help others is being activated by Psun in Scorpio/4th...giving you an intense (but perhaps subconscious) need to express it, for about two years now (since Psun arrived within 1 degree of an exact trine with Nmoon)...and continues for two more (until Psun is beyond a 1 degree orb of Nchiron).

My "cold" analysis of this is thinking too deeply about yourself adversely affects your confidence (Mercury square Jupiter), which restricts your ability for compassionate action (Neptune qcx Mars)...and overcoming that is the key to fulfilling your strong emotional need to nurture others (qcx "pointing" to Moon in Cancer/8th).

And this need to nurture others is being activated by Pmercury in Sagittarius/4th...making you think you ought to be more outgoing.

EJ

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Analysing the charts - step 3

Progressions determine our "mindset" (where our thoughts are focused), but these rarely result in actions/events unless the natal configuration is also triggered/activated by a transitting planet...

So, Psun aspecting your Nmoon/chiron/saturn/neptune configuration makes you feel a strong need to help others...but you might act upon that feeling only when a transitting planet comes within a 1 degree orb of making an aspect with one of the planets in the natal configuration...

...Thus, step 3 is to look at the transits (of slow-moving planets) to identify any aspects being made by them to the natal configuration(s) that are being activated by progression :-

1. Your "transits to natal" chart (and my ephemeris) indicates that Tjupiter/uranus/neptune aspected the Nmoon/chiron/saturn/neptune configuration during the two months that you have been feeling depressed, KT...Neptune doing so constantly, but Jupiter/uranus only recently...

Thus, Tneptune in Aquarius/7th (humanitarian compassion for those close to you) + Tjupiter/uranus in Pisces/8th (ideas that might help those in need) have been prompting you over the last two months to "to get involved in helping others", rather than acting only by "feeling compassion".

Hence, KT..."For the last 2 months I have been feeling very depressed/emotionally unstable and I have been pretty much a social recluse..."......because I have not yet taken the action to help others that the planets are urging me to take....which causes "depression by stagnation of personal growth".
____________________​

2. Your Jupiter/Mercury/Mars/Neptune configuration was activated by a transit of the North Node in Capricorn/N5th...requiring you to take responsibility for expressing your need to nurture others, as a step towards achieving your natal NN in Aquarius/6th aims...(These aims can be ascertained by searching the Net).

EJ​

Last edited: