Will I be a finalist in this competition?

girlcat

I entered a state screenwriting competition through my university and submitted my feature screenplay...I won't know if I am a finalist or not for a few weeks but am dying to get some sort of prediction on this!

I didn't know what to use for events and if I'm supposed to be the moon?

Thank you,
GC.

Attachments

• finalist.gif
    finalist.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 29

girlcat

i did a crazy amount of research trying to find what would rule competitions, didn't come up with anything so i guess i'll give it a shot in the dark...
obviously i am moon in the third house of communications, late degree leo, does this mean it's void? should i just stop here?
since i entered through school, perhaps the ruler will be 9th, which is on the cusp of aquarius, either traditional saturn which would make the ruler in the 4th opposite uranus. or do i use uranus? then in that case it would be in the 10th conjunct MC.
but then i was thinking although i did enter with affiliation with my school, i mainly did it just for myself to see where i stand compared to others...would that then make the event ruler the 10th? if that's the case then it would be pisces, again do i use traditional ruler or modern? i've read about astrologers using both. jupiter is conjunct chiron in the 8th. neptune is on the 8th/9th cusp and opposes me, the moon...ugh, doesn't sound very promising.

ANYWAY, maybe i'll just wait those couple of weeks this is giving me a headache.

GC.

starlink

did a crazy amount of research trying to find what would rule competitions
Competition falls under the 5th house I believe.

But if you want to figure this one out, you probably just have to see who is stronger , you or the competitor. Competitors themselves are 7th house, The competition 5th. So who is stronger, Moon or Saturn?

Moon is VOC and cannot therefore act. Saturn however is going to conjunct Venus, the ruler of competitions,so someone else will win I think.

Last edited: