Superheroes and Villains

LionKing

Jenna Jupiter said:
Totally Uranus (Attraction) with Venus (Beauty), somewhat cold! Angelina Jolie has Uranus/Venus connected so i guess that's why she could do that character.

/JJ

LionKing said:
Hmmm I have that aspect in my "Leo" area. (Venus 0 degree Leo and Uranus 12 degree Leo.) Maybe that is why women think I'm so emotionally cold. Never thought of that. V/r LionKing

AquaScorpio

About the X-men:

I agree completely about Wolverine, always doing things on his own, the way he wants and fights in a total Aries fashion.

Gambit would definitely be Gemini

Not sure about Virgo for Xavier tho...Virgos aren't very good teachers or leaders for that matter. Capricorn makes more sense, as his character was somewhat based on MLK Jr. I was thinking Pisces too so maybe sun in Capricorn moon in Pisces (or Cancer)

Beast- Virgo perhaps? Very analytical, sometimes criticizing, definitely intellectual but never comes off as the leader type. I would think maybe Aquarius but he always seemed to care about fitting in, not very Aquarian. This one is a bit tough

Cyclops- Longtime leader of the X-men, not super talkative, not too flashy or self absorbed. Somewhat shy or conservative. Maybe a Cancer? Takes him a while to confess his feelings for Jean Grey.

Somewhat harder to do than I thought haha...

Michelle Pfeiffer was the better cat woman. My little boy loves watching Superman at the moment. I am not sure if he was mentioned in the thread, but natally Reeves has Jupiter square Pluto (super-power).

Natally I possess some amazing powers.

I was was born with super-sensitivity (Pisces planets & squares to Neptune). I can feel people's pain from miles away, I have the power to take on their pain. I also leave reality and transport into fantasy worlds, sometimes I don't come back for a while :whistling:.

I have the ability to confuse people (Mercury-Neptune) there are many confused and lost people out there because of my special ability. Never ask me for directions it's a big mistake on your part.

I have amazing defence systems (Saturn rising & Sun opposed Saturn), powerful stone walls protect me from the environment.

I have astounding intuitive receptivity, strange ideas come into my head, but no other mortals can understand me, only those who vibrate mentally on the Uranian level (Mercury trine Uranus in 3rd).

I was the fastest worker in my last job, super speed (Mars in 6th). The bosses put up a notice at work highlighting who was top of the board (Miss) because I worked in a male environment, and boy was I fast, I am a bit lazy now, but at the time I got extra bonus pay!!! :w00t:

I have more super powers, some corrupt some helpful, I have powers that are hidden waiting to be revealed.:bandit:

Super Ray to the Rescue :biggrin:.

Fun thread, Goodnight.

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
Spawn;

was murdered went to hell, agreed to lead satans army to take over earth.
Came to life again and refused becase he sold his soul for love and his love has another
Fights against the army of darkness using their own weapons.
will eventualy die and be forced to go to hell anyways, unless can redeeme himself.

Leo Rising,
A proud man, tricked into selling his soul to satan, Sun in aquarius a cold hearted killer, former government assassin or a great barbarian knight (darkages :D) Wielding a muscular arms and body carrying a giant axe (Mars in aries) A disstant killer, Mars 12th house conjunct saturn and neptune and venus in libra

Trying to save his imortal soul turned against his once former masters to rebel against them *sun in aq* slaying all the un-justices that haunt humanity, *pof MC* Trying to reach god through the killing of secret enemies of humans and eternity keeping in the silent shadows forever never being accepted by humanity (12th house party)

Attachments

• Spawn_Medieval_2.jpg
    Spawn_Medieval_2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: