Unlucky Natal Chart

Bankstown

Im a strong believer in astrology, i would say i'm a very spiritual person and astrology for me seems to be about 90% accurate. Upon looking into my personal natal chart i discovered some gloomy insights regarding my future.. and it scares me, mainly because regarding my life astrology is so true. For starters the only planet in my 8th house is uranus. meaning unexpected finances, death and sex life. all very serious aspects. My love aspects seems to point to divorce and disappointment. I don't know how to feel am i bound to a life of tragedy? :unsure:

Below is my natal chart:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 3.59.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 3.59.51 PM.png
    44 KB · Views: 50

AppLeo

Are you kidding me...

You're going to use astrology as an excuse to have a disappointing life?? Unbelievable...

And isn't your Uranus in the 7th House?? :lol: Why don't you use astrodienst to calculate your chart because that chart is so hard to read.

Your chart looks pretty good honestly. You have Mars and Venus in your first house, as well as Mercury and Sun on your 2nd house cusp. Those placements indicate a strong person who knows what they want.

AppLeo

Upon reading my whole natal chart reading, from cafeastrology.com it said uranus was in the 8th house... if jupiters in the 8th count me a happy girl :tongue:

Uranus is clearly in your 7th House based on the chart you posted. You must've entered different times for the cafe reading and the chart you posted on this thread.

does that mean weird relationships?

No. Jupiter in the 8th basically means that good things happen to you related to death, sex, or the occult. When someone dies, you probably inherit money from them with minimal issues. Sex is spiritual and pleasurable. You may also have a knack for occult subjects, allowing you to understand the hidden messages of life much easier because you are naturally psychic. Your Jupiter is located in Pisces, making your Jupiter energy very well to do in the 8th house.

Bankstown

Uranus is clearly in your 7th House based on the chart you posted. You must've entered different times for the cafe reading and the chart you posted on this thread.

No. Jupiter in the 8th basically means that good things happen to you related to death, sex, or the occult. When someone dies, you probably inherit money from them with minimal issues. Sex is spiritual and pleasurable. You may also have a knack for occult subjects, allowing you to understand the hidden messages of life much easier because you are naturally psychic. Your Jupiter is located in Pisces, making your Jupiter energy very well to do in the 8th house.

ok i just looked at astrodienist and its showing the same thing.. i think i am getting confused because it says on the side uranus is in aquarius? what are the things to the left of the chart?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 5.02.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 5.02.51 PM.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 18

AppLeo

ok i just looked at astrodienist and its showing the same thing.. i think i am getting confused because it says on the side uranus is in aquarius? what are the things to the left of the chart?

You must've entered incorrect birth information on cafe astrology because Uranus is clearly in your 7th house. Uranus is in aquarius. The things on the left of your chart tell you the placements individually.