Natal Moon conjunct Neptune and Sun in 12th

Garnikki

Hey everyone. Which could be healthy ways to cope with these placements? I have such, and should also note that Sun/12th house cusps are in Libra but I wish to not post full chart for privacy.. Would like to change my life, start becoming a real person, to make my own living and rely less on others around me. Stop being addicted the first thing that comes across and makes me feel good whether it's substances and relationships or art which I get bored of doing after a while.. at least to make money with it. But I hear Neptune and 12th house are all about self-sacrifice, by helping others you help yourself yet often end up disappointed that I don't get in return what I give. Soo... advice please? :)

StelliumNoise

Hey everyone. Which could be healthy ways to cope with these placements? I have such, and should also note that Sun/12th house cusps are in Libra but I wish to not post full chart for privacy.. Would like to change my life, start becoming a real person, to make my own living and rely less on others around me. Stop being addicted the first thing that comes across and makes me feel good whether it's substances and relationships or art which I get bored of doing after a while.. at least to make money with it. But I hear Neptune and 12th house are all about self-sacrifice, by helping others you help yourself yet often end up disappointed that I don't get in return what I give. Soo... advice please? :)

Lol this is funny. Its a reflection of your 12th house Sun.

For addiction, what's in your 5th house?
First step to stopping addiction usually involves deep introspection into childhood and beyond, to first understand what reasons you have to escape.

Once you see your reasoning, you began to draw power from this place and start to associate the addiction with these things on a conscious level and this actually works wonders.

Jovee1982

I have a lot of planets in the 12th house ( Sun, Venus, and Mercury). I would suggest you learning about your 12th house power and this site may help (http://www.8and12houses.com). To keep yourself from being sad, experiencing anxiety, addiction or depression the cure maybe to be of service to others. Did you know 12th house is a very intuitive, spiritual, and emphatic house especially if you have your moon conjunct Neptune. Do you find yourself drawn to occult subjects ( I hate that term by the way, or feeling other peoples emotions). If so you may want to dive into that a bit deeper and use it to help others. I am learning to instead of being scared with the placements I was born with, to accept them and see how I can make this work to my benefit. I just look at it as its meant to be and obviously there is something I have to learn in this lifetime which is why I have the placements I do. I also a multiple planets in the 8th house, so let me tell you I am on a journey. LOL

Last edited: