Why am i so unlucky in love

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

sea_of_qi

Why am i so unlucky in love

Well, your Ruler of the 7th house or relationships is the Moon and she is Cadent in the 12th Whole Sign House with only dignity of Face. This means it will be difficult for the Moon to produce a high quality relationship because she is weak and with few resources. When a relationship is produced it will include feelings of depression, sometimes illness, there will be hidden emotional complexes triggered, and you may somehow undermine yourself in the relationship.
Although, you can't fully escape the Ruler of your relationships being in the 12th, you can find the best partner to reduce the down side and get the most out of it.

Jupiter is the Exaltation Ruler of your 7th in his own sign and he is Cadent in the 3rd but not in an "Evil" house like the 12th. He may be able to produce a partner that works out better. You can look for someone from a foreign or far away land, someone with a very spiritual outlook on life or even a religious scholar, this person should be very learned as well. The spiritual and philosophical wisdom of this person from far away will help to heal your depressed feeling and illness connected with relationships (Jupiter in Pisces in the 9th from the 7th Squared by Moon). You may also find this person through a sibling or neighbor or through some spiritual travel within a day of your home.