8th House Death

AquaMoonChild

I think an 8th house sun or stellium can signify people who think about death more than most. The 8th, 4th, and 12th houses can also indicate very private people.

Both my parents had died by the time I was 35, but then they were in their mid/late 30s when I was born. My father died in his 60s; and my mother in her early 70s. Obviously we hope that parents live longer than that, but basic demographics and life expectancy charts show us that some people will not.

We live in an area with a lot of retirees, and at our ages, death is simply a fact of life. Rather than becoming morbid or fearful about this, I am simply hoping to have our financial affairs in order and to develop some constructive views about what happens after we inevitably die. Also, to visit people in the hospital. It makes a difference to them and their family members.

Sounds right for me so far. Lost a pregnancy/baby half way through the pregnancy unexpectedly and watched him die. I was 27. less than a year later my mother who was my best friend was found with cancer after her appendix burst. 4 months later she passed. I was 16 weeks pregnant with my daughter on strict bedrest so i had to take care of myself, unborn baby, son and dying mother. ugh. I really hope its over for good or I might scream. Before 27 my life was pretty great.

I have Venus in 8th which is supposed to give a peaceful, ''beautiful'' death surrounded by loved ones but then I also have Mars in 8th which means I'm supposed to die a tragic, sudden death, possibly be murdered etc. I hope I'll have the Venus death. :lol:

RaRohini

I have Venus in 8th which is supposed to give a peaceful, ''beautiful'' death surrounded by loved ones but then I also have Mars in 8th which means I'm supposed to die a tragic, sudden death, possibly be murdered etc. I hope I'll have the Venus death. :lol:

As per vedic, i have Rahu in Scorpio in the 8th and i am looking forward to Kapala Moksham (death by breaking of skull) 😃