Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 06-16-2021, 09:17 PM

Do I have Covid antibodies?

I was very ill with 'flu' last year, 5 days before the first official case was recorded in the UK. I was ill for three weeks in total, the cough and breathing were the most prominent symptoms. Ventolin did not help with the breathing nor did steaming with hot water - which usually works. I am being tested for antibodies and awaiting the results so thought it might be interesting to run a chart.

The Ascendant (me) ruler is Venus in the 10th house (the treatment) in the sign of Cancer. Jupiter in Pisces rules the 6th house (the illness). Jupiter and Venus are in mutual reception by exaltation. There are no applying aspects between Venus and Jupiter and separating aspects with Moon conjunct Venus and Moon trine Jupiter - would this suggest I did have it? Is there anything else I should be looking at?

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Do I have Covid antibodies.jpg (52.0 KB, 3 views)

Unread 06-17-2021, 12:20 AM

Re: Do I have Covid antibodies?

If the question is "Did I have covid?" then we would look at a separating aspect [reflecting something occurring in the past] and signified by you/Venus and the illness/6th ruled by Jupiter.
Venus and Jup did aspect by trine at 1 deg Can-Pis in really strong mutual exaltation. That suggests to me that, yes, you did have covid.

"Do you presently have covid antibodies?" is different question.

I would think that "Did you have covid?" would be the true underlying question.
What do you see as the true underlying question?

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Oddity (06-17-2021), The Everqueen (06-17-2021)
Unread 06-17-2021, 09:17 AM

Thank you for looking at the chart. I did run a chart last year to ask the question 'Did I have Covid?' and that showed a 'yes' so this one confirms it I suppose. Therefore, if I have had it then it should follow I have antibodies as that's how the body works! I did read an article about a recent study that showed people do still have antibodies 18 plus months after infection which makes me hopeful as I don't want to have the 'vaccine'. I should get the results of my test in a couple of days and will update here.
Unread 06-18-2021, 10:42 AM

Got the result in this morning, it came back negative as the number was low - although they say it doesn't mean you don't have any... Weird and pretty pointless!

It did cross my mind last night regarding the chart, that exaltation is something that doesn't last so whilst I may have had Covid the antibodies strength may wain - which is quite possible what has happened as it was 16 months ago.
Unread 06-18-2021, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Everqueen View Post
Got the result in this morning, it came back negative as the number was low - although they say it doesn't mean you don't have any... Weird and pretty pointless!

It did cross my mind last night regarding the chart, that exaltation is something that doesn't last so whilst I may have had Covid the antibodies strength may wain - which is quite possible what has happened as it was 16 months ago.
Yes, antibodies do not remain indefinitely. We catch other covid viruses every year, so it is quite possible that you did have covid and the antibodies from that illness are no longer present.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Jupiter Rocks (06-18-2021), The Everqueen (06-18-2021)

Tags
antibodies, covid