Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-16-2021, 06:48 PM

Something big happened this year, what can you see?

Just curious if you can find a big event that happened within the last 6 months, no hints...just my chart, see if u can find it in the transits/progressions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_245gw_lets_test_the_chart_2021616.67654.275931.jpg (56.5 KB, 14 views)

Any texts that have direct quotes come from my own personal license of Solar Fire Gold, and I do not hold these copyrights, but the copyright comes from Solar Fire, Astrolabe, and CELESTE software. http://alabe.com/

|CLICK HERE to see my chart|CLICK HERE to see my chart with CHIRON aspects|
Unread 06-25-2021, 10:02 PM

Re: Something big happened this year, what can you see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageypoo View Post
Just curious if you can find a big event that happened within the last 6 months, no hints...just my chart, see if u can find it in the transits/progressions!
~love linked to an idea/faith
+ Personal transformation
Spark of luck, lotto earnings

5-6 July - You became a believer after instant luck and quick earnings.

Last edited by alphatauri; 06-25-2021 at 10:12 PM.
Unread 07-17-2021, 09:47 PM

It is senseless to not give the date of the event. If you make the target a six month period, it is an attempt to test the impossible. Many things might happen in six months. It would take weeks to scan a six month period, and then pick one in many contacts in that time.

There is no reason to hide the exact date of the event. How could the astrologer cheat? If all he has is the chart and the date of the event, then that is a real test. If he has a six month period to scan, it is a pointless test of astrology. It is rigged to fail, and it is a monumental waste of lots of time without a paycheck. No, no, no.
Unread 07-18-2021, 03:58 AM

I'll take a shot at it.

You have a powerfully placed natal Pluto and Saturn. I wager that you were able to achieve business success in a field related to IT, additive manufacturing, space exploration or something similar. You may have gotten financing for your business. If this is correct, I suggest you carefully consider whether an expense or change is necessary to promote or improve your business as Saturn is headed for the 2nd house. I suggest you determine how much is needed in reserve and do a worthy SWOT analysis to protect your business.

Tags
happened, year