Help needed: influence of Uranus on my chart (transits)

Soulstice

Account Closed
Hi!
Could someone help me analyse how Uranus is ´acting up´ in my chart and will be in the foreseeable future? Thanks so much!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_marie.72227.8698.png
    astro_w2at_marie.72227.8698.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 32

Frisiangal

Hi,
Generally speaking, transiting Uranus through Taurus is like an earthquake that has unsettled, yet not totally destroyed (Pluto) the sign's physical, practical requirements for safety, security, and stability. It often initiates a separation of ways, leaving the old way that has become ' too normal and unexciting' behind, to bring about an alternative manner of existence. This can sometimes mean the independent reliance upon one's self in the future it initiates, which is not necessarily a negative influence.

The transiting aspects made to natal planets (e.g. Mars) and the houses ruled can be suggestive of the theme to play itself out. Uranus is the modern ruler of Aquarius, but the traditional ruler of the sign, Saturn, can also be of influence in cases where natal Moon has as much, or more effect upon an individual than the sign under which they were born.
There is a long-ongoing square between transiting Saturn and Uranus.
The first Saturn return around 29 years old sees the initiation into adulthood which, literally for you can mean standing on one's own two feet (Pisces rules the feet).

Natal aspects are also of importance, as they show the inherent nature acting though the transits.
There is a natal Moon-Uranus and Mercury-Uranus in stressful aspects with each other that can suggest a recipe of 'mental-emotional clashes' in attempts to break free of factors that can feel to be controlling of nature (Moon opp. Saturn) in following one's free will (Sun square Saturn).

One transiting aspect does not usually work alone. Other transits to the chart are also of influence in bringing about a change in life, often in association with the once-in-a-lifetime aspects made by the personal progressed planets to the chart. You may wish to check these out for further information.

:smile:

Zora

Account Closed
Hi!
Could someone help me analyse how Uranus is ´acting up´ in my chart and will be in the foreseeable future? Thanks so much!

Hello Soulstice,

do you mean uranus as transit ?

Transit uranus as your 5th house ruler - a.o. also house of love and romance - will first time transit activate your natal mars on 02-12-2023 by square.

Mars rules your 7th house relationship- and uranus transit will be about relationship - to energyze you to start a new one. Or to get more self-independant (5th) in an already existing one.

Soulstice

Account Closed
Hello Soulstice,

do you mean uranus as transit ?

Transit uranus as your 5th house ruler - a.o. also house of love and romance - will first time transit activate your natal mars on 02-12-2023 by square.

Mars rules your 7th house relationship- and uranus transit will be about relationship - to energyze you to start a new one. Or to get more self-independant (5th) in an already existing one.

Hi Zora, sorry for my late reply, I never saw this message! Yes, I meant Uranus as transit! I don't have a relationship, and never have in the past. Am experiencing issues with my parents at the moment, I feel uneasy, trapped, but it could all be in my head. I would like to get to know someone (new!) romantically, very slowly though ... perhaps it'll be in the cards.

Do you see anything in my current transit chart relating to my uncomfortable feeling around my parents at the moment? It's making me unhappy. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• daughter transit horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_27-5-1993_16-37_a_20-7-2021.jpg
    daughter transit horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_27-5-1993_16-37_a_20-7-2021.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 10

Soulstice

Account Closed
Hi,
Generally speaking, transiting Uranus through Taurus is like an earthquake that has unsettled, yet not totally destroyed (Pluto) the sign's physical, practical requirements for safety, security, and stability. It often initiates a separation of ways, leaving the old way that has become ' too normal and unexciting' behind, to bring about an alternative manner of existence. This can sometimes mean the independent reliance upon one's self in the future it initiates, which is not necessarily a negative influence.

The transiting aspects made to natal planets (e.g. Mars) and the houses ruled can be suggestive of the theme to play itself out. Uranus is the modern ruler of Aquarius, but the traditional ruler of the sign, Saturn, can also be of influence in cases where natal Moon has as much, or more effect upon an individual than the sign under which they were born.
There is a long-ongoing square between transiting Saturn and Uranus.
The first Saturn return around 29 years old sees the initiation into adulthood which, literally for you can mean standing on one's own two feet (Pisces rules the feet).

Natal aspects are also of importance, as they show the inherent nature acting though the transits.
There is a natal Moon-Uranus and Mercury-Uranus in stressful aspects with each other that can suggest a recipe of 'mental-emotional clashes' in attempts to break free of factors that can feel to be controlling of nature (Moon opp. Saturn) in following one's free will (Sun square Saturn).

One transiting aspect does not usually work alone. Other transits to the chart are also of influence in bringing about a change in life, often in association with the once-in-a-lifetime aspects made by the personal progressed planets to the chart. You may wish to check these out for further information.

:smile:

Hi Frisiangal :smile: Thank you so much for your reply. What you say here:

"There is a natal Moon-Uranus and Mercury-Uranus in stressful aspects with each other that can suggest a recipe of 'mental-emotional clashes' in attempts to break free of factors that can feel to be controlling of nature (Moon opp. Saturn) in following one's free will (Sun square Saturn)."

Could this point at me and my parents' relationship? I feel like I'm trapped for some reason at this moment (I'm an only child), especially in my relationship with my mother.