claiming back bank charges

zohra

Hi all

I am in war with my bank for claiming bank charges that are so unfair:eek:
I am a novice and try to set up the scene

i have casted a question on 3rd of March 2007, bristol at 11:18 am angleterre using regiomontanus system

"Will I get back the bank charges from the bank?"

Asc cancer Lord 1 Moon in Lord 5 Venus
The quesited Lord 8 Saturn R in Lord 3 Leo

Moon separating en sextile to Lord 8 (the significators had recently be in contact) Yes on 28th of march, forwarded a letter before action to the bank.

Moon In lord 5 venus, I am enjoying myself in taking those steps against the bank? Maybe yes. However saturne is in exaltation/triplicity of venus.

Saturne in Lord 2 moon or leo (if leo in detriment if Moon in detriment). Moon in detriment in capricorne.

It seems all hate each others. I do not like for sure my bank and I guess the bank hates me as regards to money claims.

I am trying to finish the story
saturne trigone sun sextile moon (will I receive some sorts of compensation

thank you for your critics

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi Zohra,

I'm a little confused.:confused:

When I run your chart on Astrodienst I get a 0 degree Cancer rising, but the Moon in Virgo, in the 4th house, not the 5th. ???

I think, if this is so, the very early ascendant is warning you that the question is 'premature', and that the situation is still in development.

Could you please confirm for me what degrees are on the ascendant in your chart (just in case I've drawn it incorrectly)?

Thanks very much!
AG:)

Mia

Hi Zohra

On a practical note, for some very sound advice concerning claiming back bank charges, try the 'Martin Lewis' site - I just go on to Google and type this name in. He's a 'for the people' financial advisor and has set out a step by step process which makes the whole thing very easy. He even has generic letters on his site that you can just download and use when you are writing to the banks. I applaud this man of the people and his support for the underdog. Check it out - there's so much advice on his site regarding other ways of saving money too.

Kind regards
Mia

AquarianEssence

I would read Saturn ruling the 8th and being in the 2nd as their money coming to you. I see that Moon only has as her applying aspects, trine to Neptune and Mars, then sextile to Pluto. She's already completed the sextile to Saturn and inconjunct, adjustment to Uranus. Could it be they've already decided on and made an adjustment? Neptune and Uranus, ruling 8th are in mutual reception so in a way, its like Moon will trine Uranus. That would be a yes, very soon. Be sure to let us know how it turns out.

zohra

Hi Aquarianessance

to cut the story short, the bank send me a letter telling me blablabla, charges are lawfull so i am sending a second LBA letter before action with 7 days of answering, hence on 20 march will put my claim to court. Unless they decide after the second letter to pay full refunds

Could you precise why you are using pluton, neptune uranus?

AquarianEssence

We can leave out the planets not discovered when the horary rules were put in place if you like. The IAU seems to be in agreement that Pluto shouldn't get notice :)

Moon, you, makes no more contact with them, assuming they are the 8th, since Moon already separated from Saturn. The only aspect Moon makes before going void is a trine to Mars. That is yes. Mars rules intercepted 5th and 11th. The interception shows what wasn't done that needs to be, and will. Leo and Aquarius show what is deficient that has been projected onto the 2nd houses they rule. Sun is exalted and Saturn is debilited so the fault is on their side. The 5th is the 10th of the 8th, placing your significator in a position of authority over them. The 11th is the 4th, end of matters for the 8th. The only way this can be wrong is if I have the wrong house using the 8th, but I'm sure that's right because you share and trust them with your money. Hopefully, if I'm missing something here, someone will step in and correct me.

zohra

Hi Aquarianessence

Fascinating readins, I like the methodology that you use for the horary, I completely disregarded "the 11th is the 4th, end of matters for the 8th" which is significant in this context. Many thanks for your help, i will keep you inform with forthcoming events

kisses

AquarianEssence

Thanks, I hope I'm right. If not, we'll learn something by taking a second look at the chart knowing the final outcome. Be sure to let us know.

zohra

Hi Aquarianessence

Just to keep you uptodate, taking Lloyds to court until now they did not respond. They have until 4 june 2007 at 16:00 to put a defence, if not than I won:34:

Mia

Good luck Zohra, I've just sent in my first letter requesting bank statements so here's to the both of us!

Mia

zohra

well well well

the bank responded to my claim, so now i have asked the court a draft orders of direction hence we may go to the court:38:

I am unsure as to whether i should use my recent casted question to answer the outcome.

According to aquarianessence, "The only aspect Moon makes before going void is a trine to Mars. That is yes. Mars rules intercepted 5th and 11th. The interception shows what wasn't done that needs to be, and will"

so i assume i have done now everything only some bundle to forward to court and defendant depending on the judge direction....

zohra

Hi Aquarianessence

The first one when I casted my question...

I am unsure as to whether i should cast another question?

regards
zoe

AquarianEssence

No, I was referring to the chart for the court date and time. You should be able to see everything in that. Look at the ascendant as you, the plaintiff, it should describe you and your situation the best. The descendant will be the defendant/bank.

zohra

Hi Aquarianessence

To keep in touch with the story, since last time, i have received a settlement letter from Lloyds but with terms i do not agree. However i contacted them on 20th friday to ask when the money will come. The solicitor told me in 2 weeks time. Can I use an elective horary to ascertain when on friday 3rd of august, money will be in my bank account:59: