I've been waiting for this moment for quite sometime now, are his feelings genuine???

dandelionnn

Earlier december I messaged Him and told him how I felt about him all along. He didn't say much about it when he replied. He just said he liked me back but wasn't ready for a relationship.
On Christmas day, I recieved a message from him expressing his true feelings toward me. He told me how much he realized he did have feelings for me, and that he couldn't wait to see me and be with me.
I'm just wondering if he is being genuine and if anything should come out of it like a relationship?

I'm going to first give me interpretation on this chart.
His moon and jupiter are in signs ruled by planet venus...venus is in sign Aquarius, so his "significator" is in saturn. Saturn is trine neptune and chiron and conjunct the Ascendant all in applying aspects. What could this mean? It's also sextile mercury, in applying aspect as well.
I am planet venus. The only planet aspecting venus is the moon, which is in SQUARE and in applying aspect. I'm guessing it just means how I feel bout this whole situation. Uneasy..unsure, lacking trust...etc. Which is exactly how I feel.
I hear that in horary astrology, it's good to look at aspects between planets mercury and jupiter for some reason. In that case, Mercury and Jupiter are in a trine, applying aspect.
Overall I see that mostly all of these signs are positive and that I shouldn't worry so much as everything should turn out fine (?).
Yay. So that was my interpertation, what is yours?

Attachments

• lalalal.jpg
    lalalal.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

misskitty

Hi dandelion. Saturn conjunct the Ascendant is believed to destroy the question. I would let the situation breathe for a little while and ask again.

Also, his significator would be Mars (7th house). The 5th house is never used for relationship/partner questions in traditional horary. 5th represents children, 7th is relationship and partners.

Last edited:

virgo18

BTW

Moon trine (A) to Mars.... I say YES. He's feelings are genuine.

As you are also represented by Venus wich is under the power of saturn conjunct Asc and squares the Moon which also represent you and lives in the 7th(he's ascendant): makes me think that you don't trust yourself with this guy, or you unconsciously not feeling worthy to be with this guy. But its psychological. Do you understand me? You may feel that yourself is not okay yourself. And the late ascendant says that you already knew the answer, which is YES but you don't trust it.

Last edited:

misskitty

Why would it destroy the question? it;s already practically answered.

If you've read Lilly, he says that Saturn in the Ascendant will seldom bring a favorable outcome and can destroy the question depending on if the rest of the chart is favorable or not.

Last edited:

misskitty

Did you create a chart for this on 12-28? I see you posted a question about moon conjunct venus.

Yikes, you are right. Looking back on dandilionn's posts it seems she has asked multiple questions about the same person. Saturn on the ASC strikes again. From now on I'm researching past posts for a poster to make sure I'm not answering multiple questions about the same situation.

Sorry dandilionn, your original question which was posted earlier in December in the Beginner's Horary forum will has the most accurate answer. http://astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43455

Last edited:

JupiterEyed

In the querent's defense, in earlier chart discussion they were prompted to ask again at a later date due to a VOC Moon and too early Ascendent.

misskitty

Yes, it certainly is a matter of great debate. Some believe you can ask again with those considerations, and others believe that the chart is still readable. My belief is that original chart held the answer. Early ASC can mean that there is something the querent doesn't know. So that with the Moon making no more aspects before leaving the sign suggests to me a clear "no."

Had I known that there were previous charts, I wouldn't have suggested that the Querent ask again above. I should have researched for past questions, and will from now on. You dilute the answer with each additional chart, unless something really significant had changed.

Last edited:

dandelionnn

Yikes, you are right. Looking back on dandilionn's posts it seems she has asked multiple questions about the same person. Saturn on the ASC strikes again. From now on I'm researching past posts for a poster to make sure I'm not answering multiple questions about the same situation.

Sorry dandilionn, your original question which was posted earlier in December in the Beginner's Horary forum will has the most accurate answer. http://astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43455

Sorry, that chart made in earlier december did have to do with the same person only they did not express their true feelings until the 25th. So now this is a new question, even though it's still kind of the old one.
The question asking about the moon conjunct venus aspect was this question: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=yeyfile5x3hR0-u1201210446
i guess it is my fault i asked again. This is actually the original chart in the link, i just can't upload it bc i am not using a computer right now. Sorry.

Last edited:

misskitty

Sorry, that chart made in earlier december did have to do with the same person only they did not express their true feelings until the 25th. So now this is a new question, even though it's still kind of the old one.

Expressing feelings isn't a significant change. That would have been shown in the original chart, which holds the most clear answer and the final outcome.

If someone else disagrees they can attempt to help you, but my belief is that asking multiple questions about the same situation is pointless and only muddies the chart as this one above was muddied. Your question was destroyed by Saturn because the question had already been asked. You asked above if anything would come of it. I stand by the original chart, which says no.

dandelionnn

How has he acted since that conversation? Has he attempted to see you or contact you?

The same. He's been wanting to see me but doesn't know how. He has a DUI, so he can't drive. And it doesn't help that I don't have a car either. Maybe this has something to do with what you see in that chart?

misskitty

How far does he live? Are there trains, busses? Forgive me for asking so many questions. I am trying to see the situation in the original chart.

dandelionnn

How far does he live? Are there trains, busses? Forgive me for asking so many questions. I am trying to see the situation in the original chart.

About twenty minutes. There are no trains, only city buss's that are pretty difficult to catch. Do you not see what the poster virgo18 does?

misskitty

Do you not see what the poster virgo18 does?

Have no idea what you are referring to. Do you mean his delineation? Yes, and I don't agree with it. I don't believe the chart is valid. As I said, if someone feels differently they are free to respond.

That is what I expected, unfortunately. I once had a guy ride his bike over 40 miles once because he wanted to see me. If he wants to see you, nothing will stop him. He would find someone to take him, chance the difficult busses, etc. I have to stand by the original chart which shows that perhaps he wants to see you (Venus and Mars applying a trine), but he is not motivated enough to do anything about it (Moon in late degrees and cadent, Venus fixed and cadent). Why? Who knows. Maybe there is something you do not know (Early asc). I don't think anything will come of it.

Last edited:

rafaella

Saturn is well dignified in Libra, so the negativity it brings will be to a lesser extent. According to Lehman, with Saturn in the 1st querent may be 'lying' or that there is some additional information regarding the situation that the querent is withholding, which might be crucial to the interpretation. Additionally when Saturn comes up in the 1st house it usually does mean that the querent has asked this question before, so this chart may be invalid.

But as I mentioned, Saturn being dignified it softens it up and the negativity it spreads is not as difficult. Venus (querents ruler) also trines this Saturn, whihc I'd say is positive as there is mutual reception.

I do believe this person is not ready for commitment, as he previously said to you. Saturn may mean delay and waiting period for you until things move forward. Moon does trine Mars (quesited), but it will square Venus first before getting to Mars. Recepton is also none existent, so he may not be very fortcoming right now....I think wait 4 months, before you see change with this man....