Serious troubles, What is going to happen?

Night Sky

I don´t feel the crushing weakness and helplessness that I have felt for the last two years anymore. In fact I feel strong. Moon progressed into Aries today.

I need help. I first asked a question a minute before asking "what should I do?" Libra rose at 29 57. I saw that chart and thought it was a waste of time. "what should I do"...?

I then asked the question "what is going to happen?"

I am abroad, living dependently, no job, no friends, no life, no prospects of life, what the hell am I doing? I love the beach, and only just started to appreciate the climate. Sunshine. But what the f am I doing here.

My Dad sent me an email telling me I´m wasting the best part of my life. Thanks Dad, always helpful. My Mum´s friend in England sent me one saying why haven´t I written her about my army thing that I was so enthusiastic about. I didn´t reply to her. I had nothing to say.

I have panic and I don´t know the answers.

If I am Mars and Moon:

Mars does nothing, he just sits alone in Aquarius in the 5th house. But there is not fifth house in my life, none whatsoever. My life is a misery, the most fun I get is online poker for fake chips, which I lose almost instantly.

Moon in Libra in house 12.
Separating from Pluto 1 degree. It tallies with the Solar ARC Pluto I´ve just been through, which incidentally is exactly one degree separating.

Moon trines Jupiter after a long time. But actually opposes WEAK Venus first, ruler of 7th and 12th. I don´t see these as good.

9th ruler Mercury is effing hopeless. so damaged. I will never go back home to England, and even if I did it would be under illusions again.

I really need some help in sorting myself out.

Attachments

• What is goin to happen2.JPG
    What is goin to happen2.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 31

starlink

I
first asked a question a minute before asking "what should I do?" Libra rose at 29 57. I saw that chart and thought it was a waste of time. "what should I do"...?

A late Ascendant shows that deep inside yourself you know what you should do. You probably dont want to face it.

In the second chart, the Ascendant is too Early. This shows that it is too early to answer this chart. You will probably get more information about what to do in due time.

Moon in Libra in house 12.
Separating from Pluto 1 degree. It tallies with the Solar ARC Pluto I´ve just been through, which incidentally is exactly one degree separating.
Try not to mix natal with horary. Pluto is not used in horary, except for showing some sort of inner upset or devastation and in your case, being there in the 12th and Moon just leaving Pluto, it does show you are emotionally self sabotaging yourself after you have gone through some emotional turmoil.

The 12th house is the house of self-undoing and from that point of view I think your father could be right I'm afraid. I know it does not sound nice, but I think you are lost and need help, professional help. You just need to be put onto the right track again.

A good look at your natal chart and its transits (maybe you could post a thread in the "astrology and psychology" Forum?) could probably also show you why you got into this mess.

Your horary chart is very difficult to read. I cannot see the houses clearly.Could you maybe do one (maybe in Astrodienst), reduce to 63%, than upload, leaving all the extra's out except Algol and the POF ? That would unclutter the whole picture quite a bit and makes it much easier to read.

Thanks!

Starlink

Last edited:

Night Sky

Thanks for replying Starlink.

Mars as house 1 ruler is actually very strong in dignity. Parallel Venus. Parallel Neptune.

Moon trines Jupiter Ruler of 3rd and education. Moon is ruler of 10th, career.

Since asking this question, and I must say in my defense I was in a real Panic at the time, and as you say completely lost.

Since asking the question I´ve decided to take an English Teaching course the Celta, and to teach English as a foreign language. It´s one of the only things I can do, I have a degree in English Literature, but lacked the confidence for a long time.

Can you see in this chart some of these things?

Mars in this chart rules AC + house 6, house of work and job, and Mars is in house 5 house of romance yes, but house of children, and with Mercury ruler of 9th house, house of higher education/ travel, which signifies foreign nature of my course, I want to travel and teach English to kids.

You were absolutely right on the premature state of the chart. At the time I had no idea of what I wanted. I decided on the course only two days ago. But as you see some of the significators were there in place already.

Thanks Starlink.:)

Last edited:

starlink

Nightsky, I am not around for a couple of days. When I am back I will run the chart myself because I really have trouble reading yours and will come back to you. Hopefully tomorrow, otherwise wednesday.

Cheers, Starlink

Night Sky

Don´t worry about it Starlink, I think i´m on course now. I´ve decided on a direction to pursue, it won´t be easy, but I am happy with it.:D You don´t need to reply to this question. Look at my horary for the teaching course.:)

starlink

Allright, here I am. I printed the chart out for myself, the one with the too late Ascendant, calculated in Astrodienst. What you immediately see is that the Ascendant is extremely early which shows that more information will come to you before you will be able to know what to do.

Mars as house 1 ruler is actually very strong in dignity. Parallel Venus. Parallel Neptune.

Mars is not in Pisces Spectrum, it is still in Aquarius at 27° Mars is not that strong. It is in it's own term but for the rest he is Peregrine and also Void which shows that you have certainly some initiative left but just dont know exactly where to go, you are a bit in nomans land. I find parallels in horary complicated and there is very little information on them to give me a definite feeling about it.

We have to look at the question which is not asking for a yes or no answer but more to what Mars is going to do.

Mars will enter a new sign shortly and indeed in Pisces it will ruler the Night and Day triplicity in this sign. So you will probably start to feel stronger, once there has been a change of circumstances.

You are talking about doing a course. Lets take the 9th house for that and it's ruler is Mercury. As you can see, Mercury is running away from Mars and also in the direction of the Sun where he has already entered the area where he is under the sunbeams, weakening Mercury even more. So I dont think you would start a study. Also Mercury is in detriment and in fall in Pisces. This might mean that the study is not the right thing . But maybe, because it is a course, we could also look at the 3rd house (non universitary course), ruled by Jupiter. Mars does not make an ingoing good aspect to Jupiter so again a negative outcome between you and study.
Mars in this chart rules AC + house 6
Mars does not rule the 6th house but Jupiter does and Aries is intercepted in that 6th house so you could see Mars as co-ruler maybe.

So Jupiter, as mentioned before does not receive an aspect by Mercury until he will enter Aries and we should not look two signs foreward in horary.

Venus in Aries (fall) was about to make a sextile with Jupiter, ruler of your income, but moves retrograde. On the 17th of April Venus will go direct again and being în your 6th house of work, it could show some work which will bring some income.

Moon shows usually what the tendencies are and Moon is also representative of you, she co-rules the 1st house. Moon is totally peregrine in Libra, again showing that you really dont know anymore what to do. You feel lost.

Moon has left the square to Pluto showing your deep emotional state of mind (in the 3rd). It is going to inconjunct Mercury, probably weighing out the thoughts about that language course. Then Moon will trine Jupiter after opposing Venus, this is better. You could get some money in and maybe an uplifting message or it shows the wiring (3rd house) of some money to you (from home? Jupiter is in your 4th of family).

Last aspect of that Moon is a trine to Mars, a malific (in this case you dont look at Mars as being 1st house ruler.) Mars co-rules your 6th house of work and that could maybe show a job on the horizon. Venus is about to conjunct the Part of Fortune there so you might be lucky.

Hope this is informative.

Good luck to you. and like I said, in your natal chart you can see if you have a knick for teaching or not.:)

Cheers, Starlink

Night Sky

Thank you Starlink.

Here is my chart. I´ve been told a few times that I ought to be a teacher, but always lacked confidence. What do you see?

747649c807534147b.gif

Awakened_Pisces

I'm not sure if Transits work the same as Solar Arcs, but even so the fact that the date has passed, did something important happen during this date?

The Sun was about to conjunct the IC, so I suppose something to lighten up your home, your inner life, ETC.

I really think your made for the teaching life, because your inner personality(Saggitarius) is expanding beyond boundaries(Jupiter) and Gemini(Mercury=The higher mind)

Natally, the ruler of your fourth house and your Midheaven are conjunct each other, not to mention we see the freaking true node in Gemini. Your a teacher dude, there isn't a way around it ^^.

The problem could be in that Chiron in the 9th house, of law, religion, but it is the house of Saggitarius but also expansion. Could it possibly be that sometimes there are troubles with expanding beyond your views? Or could your views be radically different from others that the majority does not approve of, but you can't fathom to let go?

I think that might be represented by the 2nd house Saturn in Scorpio. He is unaspected and to boot in the most serious sign of the zodiac IMO. Scorpio's are known for digging into the personality of the other person and for having a sharp tounge(tail). But they can never let go! And perhaps you have reincarnated here to learn to let go of or change values.

And with Saturn all alone, I think he might feel the need to take control and pressure. Especially within your Sun Sign. Pluto as just entered into his Sign of Strength(Scorpio) but is opposing your Arian Moon, Aries is the sign of innocence and youth, as well as to be bold, brave, fearless and to just march on ahead.

With Saturn opposing your Scorpion Sun, as well as the sign of change(Uranus) activating that difficult 2nd house of values and beliefs. You are now scared to act on your values and beliefs, you are scared to make those adjustments and step into the new world. For fear of being badly burned.

I'll point to two planets who are showing you in your chart that you don't need to be afraid:

Your Arian Moon:

Trines Neptune of Ideals, visions and is the ruler of your sixth house of Public Work.

Trines Jupiter(Ruler of your IC your inner feelings)

Your Pluto in Scorpio:
Trining Neptune

Although an "Inferior" Conjunction, an conjunction of the two lights(Sun and Venus) IMO is a powerful occurance and one that can bright up your day.(Am I wrong astrologers?) Use this energy to brighten up your courage and take on that lone 2nd house Saturn :).

starlink

Nightsky, your natal chart very clearly points towards anything to do with communications, writing, reading. 3rd house chockeblock full, ruler of the 10th and Ascendant both there. English literature is therefore a typical choice.

Pluto is the modern ruler of the 3rd and it opposes your Moon in the 8th and sextiles Neptune. So Pluto does not have it so easy because subconscious emotional feelings (Moon)are in direct opposition to the ruler of your 3rd house which also happens to be the ruler of your Sun, your selfexpression.

The Moon's experiences are often related to childhood and Moon in Aries is really not happy in that sign and in the 8th house he tends to worry too much and Moon is searching for security in a house which is full of insecurity (subconscious turmoil, crisis, transformation, life and death issues).

You might also be worried about how to express yourself and probably a worrier about lots of things. It is directly related to your personality because Mars, who rules your Moon, is placed in your 1st house, but Mars is at 29°, a critical degree as well as squaring Neptune. It is difficult for you to find your own identity.Critical means prone to crisis.

Saturn should show if you are a teacher type, the 3rd house alone does not at all show that you can or will be a teacher. It just shows the interest in writing, reading, communicating and with Uranus probably also an interest in computer science.

Saturn in aspect with planets in 3 or houseruler (Pluto) could show teacher qualities/intend. Saturn semi-sextiles Uranus. The conjunction with Pluto is outgoing and too wide so I don't count it as conjunction.

Traditional ruler Mars sextiles the Sun and Mercury, and the 3rd house, but no aspect with Saturn.

Saturn is in your 2nd house in Scorpio, a sign where Saturn is not extremely well placed and he is also at a critical degree (9° Scorpio) so there could be crisis in your life created by limitations or lack of /dislike of discipline. Saturn is ruled by Pluto (modern) and here we see again the indirect effect of that insecure Moon.

Chiron in the 9th repeatedly shows a "wound" when it comes to (university)studies and doing exams. Often the studies are changed or broken off which causes great insecurity and selfdoubt about knowledge in general. Chiron inconjuncts exactly Pluto, ruler of your 3rd, another clear indication of "pain" connected with learning (3rd house).

It´s one of the only things I can do, I have a degree in English Literature, but lacked the confidence for a long time.
This lack of confidence is therefore quite clearly shown in your chart.

Teaching English as a foreign language is not a bad idea, but looking at your horary chart, it looks as if the course itself is a weak one, not a good course. I dont know why this is to be honest. Maybe you will have to look elsewhere to find the right place.

Your 10th house cusp is sextiled by the Moon, showing frequent changes in the career area or social surroundings .

Having the NNode in your 9th house also shows your potential in this area and getting there requires hard work. NNode does not really show "good luck", but more "luck earned " if you do your best.

The South Node is exactly conjunct your Jupiter. The South Node shows stagnation and Jupiter has to do with expansion, so there is stagnation here in your efforts to expand your knowledge or difficulties at home. The South node here shows the potentials that keep you from growing. Jupiter rules your childhood experiences, your conditioning.

This Nodal axis could bring the danger that even though you have the need to learn more,you might not have an interest in using your knowledge in a practical way. Reason for this could be an intens feeling of insecurity or inferiority, like you yourself also mentioned you had.

Transits to your natal chart show Saturn conjunct your Ascendant, always heavy of course and giving feelings of inhibition and selfdoubt and it is going to inconjunct that Moon (house ruler of the 11th of your hopes and wishes) of yours, a restless aspect and also creating fear (for your future).
This is a time of preparation for you, so dont give up, just take this as a lesson in life. Once Saturn enters your 1st house, things will get better and you can start "building". Conjuncting your Mars there could also feel heavy but it will discipline your efforts and staying power.

Pluto in your 4th shows that you are in the process of dealing with your childhood issues (or forced to) and squaring the ruler of your Moon, Mars, is only emphasizing this. Pluto in 4 can also show total renewal in this area.

The tr.Pluto square to your Mars is powerful. Positively used it can give you great energy to deal with problems, to initiate deep change and getting things done, negatively it can cause power struggles, especially with family (Pluto in 4). Because of frustrated energy, you can be be careless and more accident prone, so dont go bungi jumping:)

Tr.Neptune is squaring your Sun, another transit which made it difficult for you to focus on what you want to do. So no wonder you felt so lousy lately.

Tr. Jupiter is sextiling your Uranus exactly, ruler of the 6th house so an opportunity for work should be possible, but it might involve moving again as tr. Uranus is squaring your MC. (ingoing).

Progr. Moon recently entered Aries and at 5° Aries will trine your Asc. ruler Mercury. This is a positive development. Moon will continue to trine Uranus who rules your 6th house of work.

I wish you much success for the future.

Starlink

Night Sky

Thank you both Confused Pisces and Starlink.

You have both been very helpful to me. In the end I think what is meant is what will take place. Whether the astrology says it is or not. I cannot depend on astrology to tell me what to do.

I have an opportunity to do this course, it is there, there are no other opportunities at the moment, it´s this course, or nothing. So I choose the course.

Whether it works out well or whether it doesn´t is up to me. We have one life, and are supposed to do something with it, even if it´s not what you wanted in the first place.:)